Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnWall/status/920289378483699712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NBA_Finals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not getting any younger though.

*posts up you*
*does turnaround fadeaway for the 10th time in the game*
*misses rim*

>Bulls suspend forward Bobby Portis for 8 games after fight with Nikola Mirotic.
>Bulls' Nikola Mirotic out 4-6 weeks with bone fractures in face, will need to clear concussion protocol.

>Bulls franchise sinking to even lower depths
This shouldn't surprise anybody.

>According to some reports, Kim Jong-un was described by classmates as a shy child who was awkward with girls and indifferent to political issues, but who distinguished himself in sports and had a fascination with the American National Basketball Association and Michael Jordan.

Is kim, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Best PG in the league
Best SG in the league
The best 3 point shooting SF with elite defense in the league

The NBA is scared

>classmates
What

>In a game against the Charlotte Bobcats on February 26, 2007, Livingston suffered a debilitating knee injury, dislocating his left kneecap after landing awkwardly following a missed layup, resulting in the left leg snapping laterally. Livingston injured almost every part of his knee, tearing the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), and the lateral meniscus, badly spraining his medial collateral ligament (MCL), and dislocating his patella and his tibio-fibular joint.[7] Livingston was told by a medical professional at the hospital that there was a chance that his leg would have to be amputated. He required months of rehabilitation to be able to walk again.[9]

>Livingston's contract with the Clippers expired after the 2007-08 season, and the Clippers did not make Livingston a $5.8 million qualifying offer, making him an unrestricted free agent.[12]

>On January 7, 2009, he was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies along with cash considerations for a conditional 2012 second-round pick.[14][16] He was waived later that same day.[14][17]

>On March 7, 2009, Livingston signed with the Tulsa 66ers of the NBA D-League, owned by the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA.[14][18] After three weeks with the 66ers, Livingston signed a multi-year deal with the Thunder on March 31, 2009.[19] On December 22, 2009, Livingston was waived by the Thunder.[20][21]

>On June 26, 2012, Livingston was traded to the Houston Rockets for Samuel Dalembert along with teammates Jon Leuer and Jon Brockman.[26] Before the beginning of the season, however, they were all waived.[27]

>On November 15, 2012, Livingston signed with the Washington Wizards.[28] He was waived by the Wizards on December 23, 2012.[29]

>On July 11, 2014, Livingston signed with the Golden State Warriors[36] to a reported three-year, $16 million contract.[37] On August 15, 2014, he was ruled out for six to eight weeks after having arthroscopic surgery on the big toe of his right foot.

>Best SG in the league

>Best SG in the league

>Best PG in the league

Just to trigger the faggot from the last thread

literally none of those points are true though

isn't harden a sg

Isaiah Thomas > Cucking Irving
Prove me wrong

>The best 3 point shooting SF with elite defense in the league

I agree

Irving can actually play

One is currently healthy and actively playing
One has arthritis and stands well under 6ft tall

>best

Why no anons are questioning Porter being named the best 3 point shooting SF is beyond me.
You can put Roberson there and I guarantee you he becomes the #1 3-point shooting SF in the league and he's not even an SF.
Wall is just that good.

I wouldn't be so sure about this comparison, considering IT almost threw his hip out of his socket.

Thomas has a bigger impact on the team than irving does while playing. Prove me wrong

Your stat leaders so far for this season!

>bigger impact
>not playing until next year

So the celtics are now Kyrie, Horford and a bunch of first and second year players and chubby marcus smart. Can they somehow pull off a trade for like AD?

still carried the celshits and got the best record in the eastern conference last year

He's not coming back until next season maybe. He won't jump as high. He won't be as fast. He won't be as confident in his body. He will experience ankle soreness after every game.

Omgggg #prayforhayward #tragedy i was sick watching this I can't watch it again. I was literally crying. Pray for him!

>Draymond only affects def-

In Smart's defense, he's slimmed down a lot is a much better defender for it.

>Roberson

>nick young top 5 scorer
what in the fuck am i looking at

SWAAAAAGY P

otto porter is the next kawhi....ill cut my own dick head off if it doesnt happen...

me too man. I literally threw up and shat myself while crying. Pray for hayward! god got you here!

he went to school in switzerland as a kid

>boston top 3 steal leaders
Contrary to belief this team actually does play good defense. Kyrie can actually hold his own if he wants, and I think he'll be more willing to this year, and jaylen is gonna be like jimmy butler, plus smart and rozier are also not terrible defender. their perimeter defense is good but they need a good rim protector

What happened to that leprechaun?

>the Sup Forums posterchild of the NBA just got a career ending injury
Kek

>People are unironically making claims based off of the first 2 games of the season as if they matter in the slightest

>The Cavs were planning to show Kyrie Irving video tribute, but they didn't. Cavs players were reportedly against it

Thomas has a bigger impact on the bench than irving while playing

Good

*locks arms*
Kill whitey

You mean LeBron was against it?

How many wins will the Lonzo-Ingram partnership lead to

Enough to get a top 3 pick

He makes up over half the team so yeah pretty much

~27

Optimistically, ~34

Realistically? ~22

Who do they lose to?

I haven't been keeping up with him for a while but does John Wall know how to shoot now instead of attacking the rim 90% of the time

iktf, i told my wife's son that if he doesn't drink daddy milk he's gonna get his neck snapped like gordon got his leg snapped. he's been crying and gurgling semen for hours now

I'm in the hospital room with Hayward. Great news is he won't be out more than 2 months.

>chris paul was basically invisible yesterday
>still managed to dish 11 assists

how

Daily reminder that literally nobody gives a fuck about or has any respect for John Wall as a player, and he knows it

twitter.com/JohnWall/status/920289378483699712

kings

>Pass to anyone open
>Jack up a 3
>38%+ chance of getting an assist

He also got 8 rebounds.

>even Lonzo Ball is there but Wall isn't
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Now where is Derfrozan and Lowry on that image? OOOH btfo lmao #gottemlikeitsnothing #blowingcanadaoutiseasy

It's below average but it's kept the defense honest. Hopefully he's worked on it more and it becomes average

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

amerifats don't undertand stats are irrelevant

watching the hayward injury video again and you can see lebron jump when he hears the snap

Wall winning MVP after that sleight from E!spn

Weird selection of players, mostly all guards and Lonzo is there for some reason.

>Wall
>MVP
pick one

People said the same thing about PG's leg and how it would affect his play. Now look at him.

Derrick Rose has been in both games in the PG injury and Haywards injury

spooky

I can't, they're conjoined together by destiny

What if he's sacrificing the legs of the superstars in the NBA so that he can return to peak form

paul has the genetics of a black man, hayward does not.

I'm pretty sure Kyrie was too

That's the point of a playmaker

Clearly he should have picked better stars

Okay but what about like Brandon Roy or D Rose?

bones don't use genetics

Roy and Rose aren't as dark as PG

One is out of the league the other is making 2 million and will be the backup to someone 5'9. Both were significantly worse after injury. Paul George got better though

Ay Wizbro

>boogie when

17-18 MVP

My roommate just told me today that he's going to be the next Paul Pierce. He's kinda right.

>eat oats they said
>it's a filling breakfast
>still full after a bowl of oats

So who put a hex to get Hayward's leg broken?

BLM activists

How does a horse your type with hoofs?

sounds like it went according to plan?

>NBA Finals MVP: 2011
>NBA Most Valuable Player: 2007
>13× NBA All-Star: 2002–2012, 2014–2015
>12× All-NBA Team: 2001–2012
>RANKED 6TH IN ALL-TIME SCORING
>Ranked 2ND in all-time NBA Finals free throw percentage
>82 consecutive free throws made (the third-longest streak of all-time)
>One of FOUR (4) players with an NBA Playoff career average of 25 ppg and 10 rpg (25.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg through 2016 postseason)
>One of seven members of the 50–40–90 club: 2007
>Holds the record for most free-throws made in a single playoff season with 205 free-throws made: 2006
>Dallas Mavericks all-time statistical leader in games, points, rebounds, field goals, three-point field goals and free throws

Literally LITERALLY Top 10 player in NBA History

>b-but you need to play defense and offensE to be Top 10

>RANKED 8TH IN ALL TIME DEFENSIVE REBOUNDS
>One of TWO (2) players with 150 three-pointers and 100 blocks in a single season: 2001
>One of THREE (3) players to surpass the mark of 1,000 in both three-pointers and blocks for the career
>One of TEN (10) players to surpass the marks of 25,000 in points and 10,000 in rebounds for the career

Based Fucking Dirk
Most Loyal
Most Clutch
Most Lovable

shit i meant still hungry

>rebounds
>defensive stat

He is Top 10 even if you disregard those defensive stats. Dirk is just that good offensively. One of the best playoff performers of all time

Based Dirk

does he have the best fade away ever

This pasta is how old now? Two years? Three?

fuck you im drinking milk every meal from now on!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_NBA_Finals