/brit/

american edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13851818
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/03/john-legend-puts-music-video-casting-call-shape-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty
youtube.com/watch?v=xufESlx0qcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sue

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave he boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

disgusting creature

cretin

cretin

cretin

cretin

someday the janny will return and dish out some law inshallah

forgot your tinfoil hat yank

White "women" are nothing but a drain on society. When did western society start collapsing in on itself? When white "women" were given any semblance of power. Who votes for far left parties? White "women." Who thought it would be a good idea to turn white men into feminine sissies? White women. Who begun importing third worlders? White "women." Who now chooses those third world men instead of the men they ruined? White "women." Who refuses to stop turning men in their countries into feminine "men." White "women." Who then continues to import more third worlders to renew their supply of non-ruined men? White "women." Who hates people just for having a penis or not being brown? White "women." Which group deserves merciless genocide? White "women." White men need to start doing what white women do and stop breeding with whites. They need to take superior women from other countries and marry them instead. Because if white men keep choosing white women, the cycle continues if they have even a single daughter, because they daughter will make it her mission in life to not only ruin white men but to ruin western civilization as a whole. How you raise her does not matter if professors Moshe Rosenburg and Devorah Goldenstein get to her at any point in her life.
Say no to the collapse of the western world.
Say no to white "women."

want to face fuck her until she cries

genuinely cannot think of anything to spend money on

I know for a fact that buying things will bring me absolutely zero joy

more empty complaints from pathetic sacks of shite who still post in early threads anyway.

Anyone have the pic of the Aryan blond Chad at the Charlotesville rally?

Why are Americans so weak

Buy BitCoins. It's in a slump right now. Fell by $500 but it'll hit 5k soon.

only one I have

oh look, it's generic plastic gook #35634

whos this

ah yes definitely not a nonce, shall be contacting your family and telling them if you continue ludder

A white woman's mission in life used to be to marry and have children.
Now her mission in life is to please Rabbi Shlomo and show him that she isn't racist by riding as much nonwhite cock as she can find and by making any white men she can find into worthless, cockless sissies. She wants western civilization destroyed. Ask any white woman what she thinks about whites as a race and she will either respond with "race is a social construct," will voice her hatred of whites as a race, or will say something about how whites becoming a minority in their own countries is a good thing. White women will also try to have mulatto children they will look less white than if she mixed with any other race.
Latin American women are, on average, mostly European genetically. That means if you mix with a Mestiza and your children are Castizos, your children will look white. The same goes for mixing with Middle East women, since their features are already very similar to European features. They will look mostly European.
So you need to choose.
Breed with a white woman, which means your sons will be weak sissified men like Rabbi Moshe told her to make her sons, or they will be daughters who will work to further the goals of the Jews and destroy the western world.
Or breed with a Latin American or Middle Eastern woman who will raise your sons to be real men who take pride in their country and heritage instead of hating it and doing anything they can to destroy any trace of it.

>banter a brit
>they just legitimately get mad

yuzu

ignore and buy ETH instead

The trans person and the little guy that looks like retarded Pepe are now talking daily, walked out of work together

Sucks, I wanted to friend them both and instead they friended each other
I think I might have even helped them along by initiating a conversation between them

everyone who posted in this thread should be genocided especially the sue poster

give me the money and I'll spend it on computer parts for my dad's pc

suzu amanatsu

ribenas arsehole stinks of stale curry

wow she changed a lot

its almost as if she had a load of surgery

Listening to depressing music whilst scrolling through the oneitis's pictures on facebook lads

my arsehole stinks of stale curry

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

>retarded Pepe
his name is apu you dumb paki

Some autist has been spamming /q/ for the last week trying to get the filters removed and gookmoot has actually done it:

tb󠇦h sm󠇦h fa󠇦m CU󠇦CK

So embarassed we didnt have an empire in europe the utter state

in english

>traditional
>nipple piercing

NEW GET IN HERE

tb󠇦h sm󠇦h fa󠇦m CU󠇦CK

desu

listen to some happy music to trick yourself into thinking you're happy

Girl at work talked to me

She congratulated me on the emails job
I blushed, my ears were burning but my hair covers them

Due to inability to make eye contact I stared at her large nose

no fucking way desu

CRUCIAL POLL

2018 - vintage year or all-time-low?

strawpoll.me/13851818
strawpoll.me/13851818
strawpoll.me/13851818

yaasss queen slay, you go monica, don't let any of the virgin haters in here get you down xx

desu senpai baka cuck

WERE LITERALLY ALL IN HERE

but hes a virgin himself. face like a well chewed wine gum

tb󠇦h sm󠇦h fa󠇦m CU󠇦CK

those pics were taken when she was 13-14 years old

Ty

VIRGIN

need a bf desu lads

I'm normal enough for people to approach me and talk to me but not interesting enough for them to want to be my friend.

I DON'T HAVE MONI ON MY MIND

wheres the mole senpai?

are you telling me its FAKE?

wow, you virgin boys are pathetic

If this is how you treat a chaste girl it's no wonder you're alone

t. bag holder

New

it's the THIRD of september 2017 in my rented flat in east manchester, and poley still hasn't posted a new picture of himself

*taps my watch*
chop chop lad

why do some gays have lisps

Reminder Final Fantasy 12 is now £20

Imagine being a woman whose entire existence revolves around taking pictures of thineself and posting them onto the internet for attention

no wait
Imagine being the sort of runthopithecus troglodyte that actually follows and saves pictures of these empty vessels, and then proceeds to repost them here.

>girl
literally have bollocks attached to you right this moment

casting calls for you guys

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/09/03/john-legend-puts-music-video-casting-call-shape-trump-supporters/

youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

Why do yank toilets have so much water in them, no wonder they've got droughts

did a new x

what a shit webm, doesnt even tell you why he did it

You serious?

Want to meet in person?

Don't need to fuck, Netflix and chill or even just a trip to Vue (I'll pay)

you're ruining my Sup Forums experience

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

This
Twitter waifu spackers are the lowest of the low. Utterly cancerous little insect orbiters

what do you recommend?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty

>well look what we have here....

Has anyone actually tried the Brit Method?

Tip: Don't think about your unrequited crush while listening to this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=xufESlx0qcE

Don't do it, user.

quite like this image

Because he was suicidal, you absolute brainlet.

just post a picture like you promised a while back

is that richard hammond?

I imagine they fill it up so high so as to avoid splashback from all the unhealthy solid fat people poos they do

su is dead to me. a fake and a fraud

idk, who dat?
thought just a guy doing crack in the metro.

grim

wish i had a female arse
everything else about them is abhorrent but i hate my hank hill arse

>suicidal penguins

Tuesday, hopefully

It's just that I'd like to be able to edit the pic a little but don't have a laptop

I'll just post a phone pic then, be kind

NEW

AND

IMPROVED

younger su was much cuter

unpopular opinion? perhaps but I tells it like it is

>tfw got a really big, round arse and all the women at work pinch and slap it

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW

Listening to Madonna's "Express Yourself"