Would you rub some lotion on my back user

Would you rub some lotion on my back user

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=QyGU4nzhirI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you sure you need more lotion? I just saw your Asian boyfriend rubbing lots of lotion on your back a few minutes ago.

her new bf got some indonesian blood in him amirite

she must like the half-asian look

MODS!

She's legal in this country

that's a face, not a country

looks like a latino lesbian, 2bh

Report this pedophile to the FBI since Sup Forums mods can't deal with him.

tips.fbi.gov/

Let them lock him up.

>Sup Forums in the middle

kekekekek

jojo bread

pedophilia is not a crime

man, we have easily maxed out two jojo threads tonight

jojo needs a wookie sidekick

Keep telling yourself that. Under Trump, this shit won't be tolerated. Hope you enjoy getting water boarded, you pedo fuck.

She IS the wookiee sidekick.

OP, I have to ask: why do you do this? I googled this girl, and it's true that she is of the legal age in many US states and in most of the world. But she is still a child, in so many ways. The photos you're posting aren't illegal, they're just pics of her in a bikini. But why sexualize her? Don't you have a younger sister, or a younger cousin? Would you want crazed, lonely neckbeards jacking off to her, potentially planning to stalk or hurt her? Or even to encourage these guys to seek out other girls her age, potentially leading them to download and be arrested for illegal images?

What is wrong with you? Who are you helping with all of this?

trump is on our side pal

tl;dr

lol

>Trump is friends with Jeff "Lolita Express" Epstein.

>Melania is 24 years younger than Trump.

>Trump owned the Miss Universe beauty pageant.

Based Trump, like every other red-blooded alpha male, definitely likes them young.

>not understanding close relationships between parents and children
which one of your parents raped you, let you get raped, or otherwise abused you?

>mfw all these kek-packed threads

today was a good day, bros

don't you fucking badmouth Trump you faggot!!

trump literally fucked a 12 year old paris hilton get your facts right

guys...

I think the fat poster had a heart attack...

very cute boopable pic

I'm in love w/ a skeleton

I have a bunch :3

>36
>13
really made me think

if you booped her, she'd break

Someone needs to do something about this fuck. I am sick of his spam. Dox the motherfucker.

>skeleton

she's a bit on the skinny side, but she's very lovely

I totally approve, user

and you're welcome in my thread

you'll never escape the bot

OP gets a thrill from having a picture of some 12 year olds he wants to cornhole posted on Sup Forums for a few moments before it gets deleted, all the while sitting there salivating, waiting for it to get deleted so he can spring into action, evade his fresh ban and quickly post it again and BTFO the mods!. He does this all day, everyday, and he doesn't think it's pathetic. The sad truth is he's some lonely virgin neckbeard that could never score wit ha grown women, let alone satisfy one in bed. I mean, why else would someone write out their fantasies of raping children every single night on a Bengalese egg-painting symposium for like 8 years straight? Because he's well-adjusted? Because he has friends or a social life?

kekekekekek

>like please dox this person i dont like seriously guys
If you cant use filters you're a fucking moron.
This spam has been happening since forever get over it or Go somewhere else then faggot

I got some lotion for ya jojo you dumb YELLOWED slut

what a cute kittyface :3

no bully, plz

>mfw 3 mr. jade threads up at once

If anyone can find out his real address, and its in north america. I'll pay you $5000 USD (paypal or bitcoin). I also have a passport and a truck, and I will personally drive to his location and cave in his fucking skull with a hammer.

5 and half, actually :^)

#turbo-keks

yissss

duh, of course not

cunnybros are not pedos

we just appreciate love and beauty

you got real mental issues pal

make that 6 and half

This thread is about to be demolished by the Chloe of Infinite Gains
Your cunny thread will be spared, but only if you post "Keep up the gains, Chloe"

yeah i'm sure you;d be turbo kekking it up as im stomping on your fucking skull you obnoxious little weasel. youre a pathetic excuse for a person. iId give my left nut just for 30 seconds with you to wrap my hands around your fucking throat and choke the god damned life out of you, you little fucking cocksucker. youre a cowardly fucking maggot and you know it, bitch

>lotion

h-h-h-heh

Keep up the gains, Chloe!

kys

at least post Lexee

[maximum-keks]

just say so, fham

you know I always deliver :3

yeah you just keep on jacking it to pics of toddlers you sick slimy scumbag. one day youre gonna get caught

LEXEE BEST BANJI

>projecting

seek help, you sicko

What would you do if you woke up with Jordyn's body?

*second

You'd have to come through me to get him, fatboy, and I blow your fucking head off before you even saw me

brap all day

fist, boop my nose for 5 minutes

then, spank my tushy for 5 hours

dude, wanna steam?

loooong shower

im not the one keeping pics of half naked children on my pc, or obsessing about them or fantasizing about them or posting ritually on a nightly babis. but nice try, I know thats your only defense ,pretending youre not a fully fledged pedophile. keep deluding yourself, fatty.

>reddit tourists

please stay mad, iam loving your tantrums

#bestbros :3

>dude, wanna steam?
Naw man, I appreciate it, but I think I'll just post and drink a bit. I lost my shit in the /w/ thread lol, sorry. Didn't mean to worry you or anything. But when shit like that happens you just don't know how to handle it...

call lexee and ask for a scissor session

>nightly babis

nice freudian slip, you sick pedo

in between roleplaying with your pedo buds online right? boop-beep banji love and moist cunny right? youre adorable

yissss

it's totally cool, fhamilia

just say it and I'll hope on, alright

that's what bros are for :3

I don't know what this means

thanks brah

>roleplaying

what?

>boop
more like sloot amirite

A FUCKING LEAF

>amirite
you are wrong

kerk, we're flooding with reddit tears tonight

anytime, noseman :3

that barely even rhymes, user

nicest people on the planet :3

>Would you rub some lotion on my back user
Are you sure you need more lotion? I just saw your Asian boyfriend rubbing lots of lotion on your back a few minutes ago.
you all sound like bitch faggots with your cutesy pie boop banji faggot talk

If you have a daughter, I would really love to "play" with her

boy you sure fucked this post up

you guys make me sick

>this whole post

alright, calm down

and try again

and by "play" your mean youre totally still 100% in denial youre all a bunch of pedos, correct?

Mr hade quick before the janny cones whos the girl from the second post

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=QyGU4nzhirI