Juncker appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
youtu.be/XPgiI46FCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s
youtube.com/watch?v=mWPiPuaflgU
youtube.com/watch?v=OmOscU-Rh2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2oFg4PY1U
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10874230/Jean-Claude-Juncker-profile-When-it-becomes-serious-you-have-to-lie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4dzX90dVGMU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get lost greasy basterd

>Italians; Literal scum

This picture really captures modern media quite well.

>being this mad about big J
I see the master troll has done his work

the EU is so butt hurt

did they think they owned the UK?

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

This desu

>Juncker
Not a good family name

I really want to have a pint with Farage.

The EU is such a meme club, holy fuck.

>Oy vey the goyim can't know

>1,2 mg/L of alcohol have been deposited in your blood.

youtu.be/XPgiI46FCDU

Holy fuck, he's butthurt.

Who is this guy again and why is he doing this sort of shit?

Sup Forums can't handle the banter. SAD!

who is junker?

>Juncker will live to see his Union crumble apart, then die achieving nothing in the world

President of the European Commission, highest authority in the EU.

serious question: why is he blocking the camera?

nah, he's actually going to federalise the EU, it was his campaign promise

youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s

How can Sup Forums even compete?

And this really highlights the problem.

He has more authority in your country than your democratically elected leaders and the average person doesn't even know who he is.

Wake up Europe!

He was fucking wasted. It is well known that he sips Cognac in the morning.

Even if he tries it'll just drive other members away faster. France already has a really strong anti-EU sentiment and the Union is done without them. There's a reason Soros is saying Brexit will be the disintegration of it.

the absolute madman

Lets have more Juncker!
youtube.com/watch?v=mWPiPuaflgU

Does anyone have the video of him chimping out against Nigel today?

I just saw it on the news lmao

Nah, FN and all the other "right" wing parties in western EU countries are a meme, and eastern EU cunts benefit too much from being a part of it. The brits were the only ones who taught they were being fucked over, while they actually were benefitting a lot.

What the fuck is his problem?

I love him! He has the carisma to drive the UE into the golden age.
Everybody wanted fucking fish&chips out of EU after they forced to accept slavs in the Union just to stop the integration process.
Now we can go on. And little britain will have to accept our terms.

highest authority of the european union blocking the camera of the man who lead the uk to leave the european union

Well he is from Luxembourg, and they do have one of the highest rates of alcohol consumption per capita of any country.

But I didn't vote for him :^)

Got any source on that? I mean he's obviously hammered all the time but I'd like to see who actually talked about it in the media.

he will go down in history as lenin's second coming
only this time he failed

jesus fucking christ this man is insane!

They were joking there, he simply got him by surprise, but Juncker is that kind of person who is always "touching" others and can get annoying sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmOscU-Rh2U

>frans timmermans
aka a living glob of globalist slime

They actually get on quite well

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2oFg4PY1U

Junker... Junker... Hmmm.. Where do I know this name from?!

just look into their eyes.

You KNOW they fucked.

He is so CUTE kawaii!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10874230/Jean-Claude-Juncker-profile-When-it-becomes-serious-you-have-to-lie.html
>At the beginning of this year, Mr Juncker was forced to deny that he had an alcohol problem after Jeroen Dijssebloem, the Dutch finance minister, described him as a "heavy drinker".

The rest of the article is pretty much worth reading too, it features a bunch of interesting quotes and information about the guy.

Krauts have started the propaganda war about anglos. This is the kind of educational program every german kid must watch

(((Juncker)))

youtube.com/watch?v=4dzX90dVGMU

it was this one, i wished it started a little earlier

Do you honestly believe that or are you just bantering?

Alcohol, literally drunk 90% of the time

What difference does it make?

Jesus Christ.

Is he drunk again?

Most seem to hate Juncker, but it's rather clear that he's the kind of leader figure that Europe needs. Of course most people hate him. The vast majority of people also couldn't tell the difference between a short and a long, don't know a thing about the Laffer curve, think the Gaza strip is a fashionable new pubic hair-do.

I wouldn't trust the slimy, tax-evading bastard as far as I could throw him, but he is as necessary as taxes to a functioning economy.

We live in an age of idiocracy, in which ignorance is not only tolerated, but encouraged. Despite living on a continent with high education standards - most people are as sharp as a bag of wet hair.

In a time when the Chinese and Americans are ruling by outnumbering the rest, the only option for Europe is to have a leadership that ignores the masses and pushes forward to keep the US and Chinks at bay. I'd rather have a controversial and undemocratic Juncker than to bow to the will of the ignorant masses and 27 wannabe Napoleons.

I think you meant always

>this cuck wants to be in the EUSSR

>people who don't agree with me are ignorant

If you think that Juncker has the people of Europe's best interests at heart you are delusional.

Juncker and the EU care about big business first and foremost.

From the single market and single currency to the freedom of movement of labour, the entire EU is designed to erode national sovereignty and cutural identity for the benefit of multinational corporations.

Can't stand him, he got in the commission over the dead body's of mh17. Not once did he spoke in facts.

Juncker is like a cool and super friendly uncle

.......so you want a right wing totalitarian capitalist as leader of the EU?

The only problem is that although he is possibly economically right wing, he seems to be socially left. you have your migra-""""""syrian refugees""""" being brought in by the millions. The net result is negative.

It's like doing cardio while eating a bucketof fish and chips and hoping you'll lose weight.

People does not hate the EU, people hates the EU politics, therefore they are going to do a massive switch that will make Europe a right wing continent in order to stop the andti EU sentiment

>all this butthurt

Fuck off Londonistani shill

i hope they will give as a break and focus on them for a while

>Implying the EC will recognize this
Have you seen how the EC treats Hungary and Poland?

How they've reacted to the referendums in France and Netherlands?

(((Juncker)))

The jewish salt runs with reckless abandon.

Juncker has no power in that field.
He it very important in every economical matter, with immigration be can't even lift a finger.

>If you think that Juncker has the people of Europe's best interests at heart you are delusional.
>Juncker and the EU care about big business first and foremost.

Welcome to reality. Those who have the support of the big multinationals on their side, rule this planet.

See

Can't junk the Juncker.

Why hasn't this creature been gutted, quartered and his body parts put on display in various parts of Europe? He's a fucking tyrant.

Jesus I am very ashamed of those in charge. We should not have such people 'leading' us at all.

You know the fact is? The EU works because
of the free trade etc and the easy currency. But this is already set and rolling. None of these people are people we actually need, none of
these people have delivered us a single Euro only if you are a country poor as shit and leave your hand up.
We don't need them, leaving is too expensive so we just have to get them out.

Remember Sup Forums, the jews fear the samurai
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEx7uCFX_nA
We need to import samurais.

Fuck him

>>Juncker will live to see his Union crumble apart, then die achieving nothing in the world

> Cash rules everything around me:
> Treaties, get the money
> Euro, euro bill y'all

They could definitely shift the people's opinion by that, make it a union that actually cares about European rather than Abdul & Co

However, they never will. They are too ideologically blinded to even realize that it is the only way to save the EU.

Last comment is pretty true tho

Juncker and Martin Schulz I guess

>He has more authority in your country than your democratically elected leaders and the average person doesn't even know who he is.

If he can dissolve your national parliament (or whatever equivalent you have), then your country deserves to be subjugated by Europe.

He could have been fairly popular if his political views weren't straight satan-tier

what a fucking joke

For context, the man on the left is Juncker who wants to kill all white people and the man he is kissing is the one in charge of who gets to speak during EU debates.

This should be captioned "modern media in a nutshell"

Whats goingon heree

>He has more authority in your country than your democratically elected leaders and the average person doesn't even know who he is.

No he doesn't