*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
what are you doing in MY tundra whitey

what do you do?

bend over

It's ironic how Saami these days look whiter than Finns

äkkälä mokkolo äkäslompolo

Why do all of these people look exactly like regular Scandinavians?

You and I are the same, brother

I bet those hats are expensive, it looks like a lot of work went into making it.

idk
this sami is from finland

true uralic brothers should look out for each other

And this is a Finn who speaks Swedish

jesus do all fennoswedes look like that?

He's from Ostrobothnia. Recently it's been confirmed by Max Planck insitute that "whitey" is a new arrival there and the indigenous people had extremely high Asian admixture even more than modern Saami.

When Swedes came there they met these Mongoloid looking proto-Saami people and taught them the basics of Swedish. Although their blood has been dilluted now it still adds a flavor to many Ostrobothnian faces.

proofs?

show us your cool hat

so what did finnish tribes look like?

More Caucasoid than these folks, I would imagine.

But Finnish language in Finland is a new thing and our origins are really complex.

so finns were more caucasoid than ancient saami?

Of course. We interacted with Balts and acquired their maternal lines, thus dilluting the Mongoloid admixture.

But the whole thing is very complex and we don't understand 1% of it.

ah so what about ancient estonians are they the same case as ancient finns?

There is only one hat (I think) and it's at my grandfather's place. Bonus: Last time I heard about him he was cursing that the reindeers are bullying him.

Estonians have even more dilluted Mongoloid admixture than Finns. This probably has been the case for a long time. Proto-Saami never lived in Estonia.

Most Finnic people are only distantly related to Saamis

I don't hate Saamis but really I don't see what would make us "brothers"

Are you that guy from Seinäjoki who is always whining about Saami, Estonians and Karelians?

I'm from Helsinki

Then maybe you're not as retarded.

Anyway, acknowledging a relationship with the Saami doesn't mean idolizing them and their backward way of life. Our own ancestors were vastly more advanced than them. They are just a sidenote in the story.

>what do you do?

Nothing.

Yes, a sidenote, no offense but more people should understand that.

At least lefties who keep talking about "stolen land"

There was also other people (Paleo-Europeans) in Finland long before Balto-Finnic migration, but sort of yes

In general Finns have roots at least in two directions

Paleo-European languages appear to have gone extinct a long time ago here.

I said nothing about language

Genetics remain

Eradicate him and his kind like we do to all natives

Every Northern European country has mesolithic admixture. We're not that special in that regard. Latvia has the most.

Because they've been mixing with the far more numerous Swedes and Norwegians for centuries.

Thats disgusting and needs to be reversed