youtube.com/watch?v=ltjIswXRAXs
youtu.be/m1vSFJsn3O0
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/Pontius Pilate/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Doesn't know shit about sports
>Biased as fuck towards specific teams
>Says the same three things every time something happens

>dem digits
my biggest beef with him is while he has a good voice for commentary, he has zero tempo. he seems to speak at the same speed no matter what's going on in the game and it makes exciting plays boring

Artie Lange worked him into a shoot on his hbo show.

Lel Buck was flustered so hard he had to hug Paul Rudd

Mitchell

Because he ruins big moments with his bland delivery, such as the Tyree catch.

His voice sounds absolutely awful to me, that must be a preference thing i guess. But he comes across as a selfish faggot in interviews. He couldnt even take banter from a fat drug adict. And how vain do you have to be to get addicted to hair plugs? If his dad wasnt a broadcater he would never have had a chance

he's a manlet

because they could never get a date with one of his daughters

I hate the monotone calls of big plays....

>HIT TO LEFT
>TIE GAME

>FLY BALL
>GONE
>GAME OVER

He's literally the worst announcer when it comes to this chit. I love his ability to anticipate the big events in the game, setting them up as if he knows whats coming, but the announcing of the game itself is horrendous.

holy fuck I just watched it, no shit....

youtube.com/watch?v=cWaz-LvTfIc

god damn mark cuban why don't you use some of your money to not look like someones lesbian aunt fuck

kek

This is fucking hilarious.

>Hello everyone and welcome to Fox's coverage of an American bombing run on Hiroshima. I'm Joe Buck and with me as always is Troy Aikman.
>it's a crisp August morning in Southern Japan and what goes better in the morning than Dunkin' Donuts®? America runs on Dunkin'!™
>Japan's air defenses have been laughable in the last few months, Troy. Do you see them putting up any kind of a fight?
>I just can't, Joe. Japan has been miserable recently but they just refuse to quit. I could see bombings like this one going on for months.
>It looks like we're starting here so let's cut to the aerial coverage, brought to you by Goodyear®!
>Here comes the Enola Gay...
>it's about overhead of Hiroshima now...
>Gay...
>and he... drops the payload.
>Let's take another look with the Toyota® instant replay.
>Looks like it only dropped one bomb, Joe. Can't expect it to do much damage...
>You really can't, Troy, but what you can expect is for America to toon in to a brand new episode of The Simpsons, followed by a new Family Guy, only on Fox!
>and that was a massive explosion, Troy. Let's hear from Erin Andrews down in downtown Hiroshima. Erin?
>...
>Looks like we're having some technical issues with the headset. We'll be right back after these messages from our sponsors.

great post

He shows emotion at the wrong times and usually is just a monotone mess.

"Eli manning drops back, has a defender in his face, avoids the tackle, throws it deep, complete to David Tyree."

You are now aware that Artie Lange is still alive as of October 18, 2017.

What was the most excited Joe Buck ever got?

he has a fairly monotone voice and basically only gives a simple description of what just happened. he never uses any adjectives when he gets excited. he doesnt make many observations himself when he is broadcasting, and just relies on the color guy for that.

Randy moss ass

does anyone have the crucifixion one? i thought i had it saved, but apparently i don't.

cant cuck the buck

Only numales and plebs hate Buck. Over emoting niggers like Gus Johnson are reddit tier. Buck is /our guy/

What did he say?

smug no passion faglord

>and the pass is ... caught, for a first down

you read that in his voice

Artie Lange is a fucking degenerate. Joe Buck is not bad but not good as a commentator, dunno why he would be given a TV show

He's so fucking boring and uninterested in the football games he calls. He's an acceptable baseball announcer because at least he seems to enjoy announcing them.

I'd sooner have Dan Rather read the phonebook over my football games

jesus christ

he ruins every fucking call and every big moment, he's so fucking arrogant

I honestly hope he gets hit by a bus

no flags

>and the pass is....caught by Tyree. first down Giants.

Didn't he cheat on his wife

Based Big Needle Artie working the marks

He asked Joe Buck if his second favorite website was suckingcock.com ....hahahahahahahaha

Greatest moment in TV history

youtube.com/watch?v=ltjIswXRAXs

Because him and Troy suck off the goddamn Cuckboys every weekend.

Also:
>Hates the Pack
Pathetic

his voice is fine (if generic) for play-by-play commentary, but his delivery is dry and rehashed to shit. few men are so capable of actually making plays LESS interesting with their commentary, but joe buck does it with ease. cannot paint an image with his commentary for shit.

>mfw my QB has a collar bone

he sucks off Aaron Rodgers more than anything

i remember watching this live, must be 10+ years ago

he sucks him off with ill intentions, idk how to explain. My pops got really hammered one sunday a few years back and explained how Joe Buck is a piece of shit and he hates the packers. It actually made sense.

Hundley's got one mate

>Those genetics
>Getting greatest job in the workd cause your Dad was one of the GOATs
>tfw he's mediocre and imposed on us on all levels

You see, while Republicans and Democrats alike will tell you that America doesn't have class hostilities....

fuck, this.

youtu.be/m1vSFJsn3O0
this is why, he deflates any moment

based big tolerance artie working the marks

>Troy, you've got to wonder
>As Ezekiel ELLIOT cuts up the gut for a gain of one and a half
>you've really got to wonder, Troy
>As we're sitting here marveling at the chiseled jawline of Brett Gardner
>you've got to wonder
>about the just RIPPLING physique of Didi Gregorious
>I mean it stands to reason
>let's have a look at the undulating thighs of Dez BRYANT, this time in super slow motion

Joe buck doesn’t suck you suck

reminder the japanese civilians were in air raid shelters but when they realized it was a single aircraft they gave the all-clear siren

>fucking one of Joe bucks daughters
>"and I'm here at anons bed tonight for some good first time sex. user is measuring a respectable 6.5 inches so it's looking to be a decent night."
>"user knocks on my door a few times aaaaaand he slides it in. Feeling pretty good"
>"some good rhythmic pumps after a slow build up. user is in the groove now."
>"he's flipping me over aaaaandd it's gonna be doggy style from here on out"
>"oh it looks like user is gonna eat the box. Risky move for a first time"
>"and user is eating me pretty good. Preeeeeeetttty goooooooooood and I'm orgasming. There it issss aanddd user just made me orgasm by eating me out. Fantastic."
>back to doggy style. user gives it another good go aaaaaannd he's finished on my back"
>"there you have it and user managed to make me cum after 17 minutes. Very respectable performance".
>"don't forget to catch an all new Simpson right after the post sex cigarette here on fox"

>17 minutes to make her cum

Massive keks

a truly LOL comment

I literally hope Joe Buck gets caught with pizza someday

They are underage or are still mad about a call he did from ten years ago

An absolute savage.

His whole demeanor screams anti Sup Forums.

>Joe Buck here joined by Troy aikman in the booth. another edition of Sunday Night massacre.
>Today we are at the Mandalay Bay hotel in beautiful downtown Las Vegas.
>Jason Aldean takes the stage. He’s a sleeper in this years CMA’s, brought to you by Dunkin Donuts, America runs on Dunkin.
>And now... it seems
>bullets begin to rain down on the concert goers
>SO, you’re attending this concert, just tying to enjoy a night out, and now you have a bullet lodged in your frontel lobe. What do you do? How do you respond to that?
>we’ll take it down to the field with Erin Andrews
>Erin, what are the reactions from the concert goers?
>well Joe, they seem to be surprised at the fact that they are being shot at. How they respond- that is the question right now. They seem confident and ready to play, but you gotta wonder how much more they have in the tank.
>thanks Erin
>HEY, after Paddock kills himself, make sure to tune in to a new season of The Simpson’s, followed by new episodes of Family Guy, only on Fox.
>so obviously you gotta wonder about the physical condition of the concert goers. How will they finish this game without limbs. We don’t know.
>and... breaking
>it appears Stephen Paddock has BROKEN the record for deaths in a United States shooting, truly remarkable. You gotta give him credit for his persistence.

Sounds like sonething Skip would say

yup, sounds like a packers family

>SO, you’re attending this concert, just tying to enjoy a night out, and now you have a bullet lodged in your frontel lobe.

Holy mother of kek

He is in a hospital for near diabetic shock, last I heard.

top lej

I hate him for beard. There's nothing more pathetic than a middle aged man trying to look young & cool

Buck please go

I remember watching this live and thinking Bucks show is so fucked. kek Artie was based for a little while.

i fucking lost it

this, any good video has merrill reese going batshit as this hapens

He talks up Rodgers so much because it pisses off Aikman he said on some podcast.

Also he drinks during most games

>put in so many hairplugs he couldn't speak yet still has a fivehead

>heeeeees..... iiiiinnnnn. The patriots win the super bowl, Tom Brady's got his fifth.

Listening to that made me want to throw buses of school children into a lake.

>because they could never get a date with one of his daughters
srsly dude, they are attractive but ive dated/fucked/am dating hotter. have def dated/fucked below them them also. they look like the kind of woman you'd want to bring to any work function.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/Pontius Pilate/type/op/

the different is drinkabiltny