Half the front page is a mix of conservative whining and right-wing triumphalism...

Half the front page is a mix of conservative whining and right-wing triumphalism. Will we ever go back to just discussing movies? Joe Rogan and Alex Jones are not fucking Sup Forums related.

Fuck guys. Fuck. I hate Sup Forums. I hate neo(conservative)-Sup Forums. I hate Trump. Fuck.

Yes, I mad.

I grew up with an older cousin so I got bullied. I got bullied a lot.
Aside from some stuttering issues the thing I learned was that the worst thing you can do is let the bullies know that what they're doing affects you.

ITT: Sup Forums only became a board devoted to endless shitposting and meming when Trump became a serious contender in the elections

Why the fuck do you care? Aren't you mentally sufficient enough to just ignore it?

Trump won, so people are going to shitpost to get (You)'s from pro-Trump people and people are going to falseflag and so on and so forth.

You must be hella new to Sup Forums. The fact you've not seen post-election Sup Forums makes me think you just got off the Reddit boat. Seriously. Shut the fuck up and just ignore it. When I see a Sup Forums thread? I ignore it. Hell, you can even Hide it or Report it! WOW.

As for what you're doing? Meta-posts don't help fucking shit. So enjoy your ban I guess.

>I hate Sup Forums
Shill btfo'd once again

>I hate Trump.
>phoneposter

Checks out.

Why are you such a whiny nigger, just ignore those posts. Complaining about shitposting is still shitposting. You want to talk about movies, well then how bout you make a decent thread and then people will come you fucking dumbass.
If not then Back to R/politics you newfag

Sup Forumsacks are retarded

Mobile posters like you are actually the ones ruining Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole. ICucks can never create decent threads and constantly shitpost. You have to go back now, you nigger

Why, because what they say hurts your feelings, shitskin?

>its the bait thread trying to imply conservatives spend all day on Sup Forums/reddit and whine about political leaders
no, nigger,

no, because they're breaking the containment

>these replies

You massively predictable hyper-faggots

OP has a point. It is frustrating that there aren't many good discussion threads anymore. Just conservative circlejerks. I'm fine with that, just not on Sup Forums. Shit, let's go back to baneposting and talking about Brendan Fraser. Do we really need another fucking Joe Rogan thread? Why is it even allowed here?

Any threads I start get like 10 comments then get locked. But a Trump thread will get 200+

>its the bait thread
>still took the bait

Who's the real nigger, tho?

Name some good movies worth discussing.

I'll wait.

There are ways of preventing this. Report and Hide, Filters and creating useful threads. Meta threads help nobody.

Be the change you want to see on the board. Instead of creating a 'film discussion' thread, OP created one to whine about Sup Forums and those who bait Sup Forums. Guess what, chucklefuck? You've just pissed more into an ocean of piss.

So, people are given the choice between a Meta thread moaning about Sup Forums and Sup Forums baiters, or a thread about Sup Forums topics. HMMM. SUCH A WONDERFUL CHOICE. BOY I WISH THERE WAS SO FILM DISCUSSION ROUND HERE. OH I KNOW, I'LL MAKE A THREAD MOANING ABOUT NO FILM DISCUSSION INSTEAD OF MAKING A THREAD ABOUT FILM DISCUSSION.

Fucking pathetic. Don't reply, I'm leaving this thread, OP, I know it's you.

Fair enough

It's not me, kiddo

You know, when Sup Forums collectively agreed that a film's quality isn't primarily derived from the visual storytelling but from 'realism', it was already over.

I miss 2007 era Sup Forums, things were so innocent then.

Would getting rid of Sup Forums save this place and the internet as we know it?

Deleting a board doesn't delete the posters. They disperse into other boards and ban evade. Moot (and we) found out the hard way.