en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme
twitter.com/GlennBBC/status/747779832692547585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess those fags should have voted out of the UK when they had the chance

J U S T
U
S
T

Are scots the failures of the white race? Literally everything they try fails.

JUST

LOL they're so afraid of change that they will not even leave the UK to rejoin the EU. God damn cucks are funny

>scots believing they have any say about the matters of the british isles
>thinking england isnt your master

topkek,you are here forever

Even potato niggers, meds, and slavs are better than them

>10% deficit on budget

How the fuck do these retards think they will survive? Who will pay the bills?

>sturgeon
>salmon
whats with the scottish and fish? cant be a coincidence

I never knew how bad the scots were until I started watching broadcasts from the house of commons because of brexit.

top cucks

I don't see any reason the EU would want Scotland. Their economy is tiny and fucked.

They'd be Greece tier. Only with the pound, maybe, or maybe not.

god the bare Scottish flag is so goddamn ugly.

Scots are fucking based. There are few people on the planet I would like to have next to me in a fight - Scots are one of them.

I think its because that stupid bitch has her own agenda

JUST

>The Scottish actually revere a shitty movie with some American-Australian lead enough to make a statue of it

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE, PM

Braveheart is a historically accurate movie.

Thank Christ, wee Jimmy Crankie honestly thinks the EU gives two shits about us. At least we'll get some Glasgow scum lefty rage out of it.

They're genuinely shit at everything

A lot of the good Scots tend to leave the country 2bh

Hi Mel

Even the Romans knew they weren't worth it and built a wall

Scotland absolutely annihilated

Every time I've see US posters talk about Scots it's like they view them as straight out of the Braveheart movie. Never understood it and I'm glad you can see what a bunch of cucks they really are.

>that SNP MEP that got a standing ovation earlier

>England, p-plz reply
t. Scot

YOU COULD CUT TIES WITH ALL THE LIES THAT YOU'VE BEEN LIVIN IN

Who's laughing now scotcucks?

As a scot nothing makes me harder than Sturgeon getting egg on her face in public like this.

t. still uncucked scot

Can you explain what the fuck is going on in the minds of Scottish people?

Why do they want to leave the UK but remain a part of the EU? Do they not believe that the EU is trying to create a single superstate?

Even Greece have a bigger industry than Scotland hahaha.

parasite looking for a new host is all

Because they hate the English but can't afford to lose out on their benefits because they are all parasites. The ones that aren't usually move out of Scotland.

Firstly what you need to understand is the Scots hate the english with a passion. Our main political parties range from anglophobes to people neutral about being with england. Most Scots feel oppressed by England in some way. The English allow us to be nationalist which just increases feelings of animosity towards the south.

Since Thatcher fucked Scotland (not the whole country, she was net good for the UK) we also harbour a hate towards the Conservative/Tory party and conservatism in general. Because we feel oppressed, we overvalue collectivist virtues and we've ended up very left wing.

We also have complete doublethink when it comes to freedom. We talk about being ruled from failing westminster till the cows come home but the EU is nothing but a way for europe to work together for the majority of Scots, regardless of what you tell them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's so funny poof?

Except that Scotland subsides England, and is, outwith London, the largest net contributor to the UK economy?

Not really
The real William Wallace was actually a noble not a peasant, they didn't wear kilts into battle and more inaccurate things I can't remember now.

The Scots did vote to leave the UK, it was only prevented from doing so by the votes cast by Nigels and pakis living in Scotland at that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojBwASARAzo

the cunt who makes these is mega autistic but shows this movie for the english hating bs it is

Huh how about that then, why are non-natives able to move somewhere then decide the future of the country

The statue has that fence around it because the locals wouldn't stop defacing it for being Mel Gibson Tbh.

>Donald Tusk
I don't care what he did lemme have that pig so we can rope him already.

Is it because the English are cunts?

Why do they hate the English so much? Is there any current pressing reason for it or is it just historical?

Anti british EU cucks rekt

Scotland here. One of the no to Indy and yes to leave voters here.

Feels good

Donald Tusk, which one of the three presidents is he?

more importantly: spain would NEVER allow scotland to join the EU. never ever.
doing so would mean they legitimise a separatist government that unilaterally seceded from its former nation - there is no chance in hell the spanish government would do this, because it would give legitimacy to the separatist movement in catalonia, which the spanish government is hell-bent on keeping down.

Guys can I remind you that the majority of people living in scotland wanted to remain in the UK
1.1 million out of 2.7 million vote to leave the EU.

We're not all cucks, just the SNP and the majority of our young, but which country in Europe and the anglosphere doesn't have a cucked youth!

they hate the english because the englis have repeatedly invaded and conquered scotland, and in the UK scotland is effectively governed and controlled by england.

It was a gift from the production team of the film and its shit. That's why it keeps getting defaced.

We have the Wallace monument anyway, why the fuck with they bother with a shitty statue?

Fuck you cunt

Regardless of it being a political meme, I really would like to have a pint with him.

Polls are probably fucking wrong, all left slanted as fuck. The Brexit was focasted to lose via polling, so I honestly think if a right wing person, or proposition is polling within 5% of a left wing idea or person, the right will win.

Canada,go fuck some ching chong trap

Scots are fucking peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqgkZDbe4Xk

Overwhelming proof -- along with India and not pooing in the loo -- that some folk can never be elevated to a higher station.

>polls
last brexit poll predicted remain to win by a land slide. i think it was a 55-45 split.
then reality knocked on their door and brought them a crushing 48-52 defeat.

Who /loyalist/ here

youtu.be/pmGjiokfQ2A

everyone in this thread is great at getting trolled

>29th june
>1:30am

That's a fucking 7 point mistake, how in the fuck can you trust any of that shit. With that margin of error Trump could be the next president easily.

AUSTRALIA YOU FUCKING RETARD AUSTRALIA

>'How'd you want your already laughable public image, senpai?
J U S T
U
S
T

>Donald Tusk

sounds like a Zootopia parody of Donald Trump.

:(

I'm lmaoing too as one of the one million Scots that voted leave, for perspective that is the population of our two largest cities.

Stop blaming Scotland, we're a third English pretty much from all the liberal retirees up here. Blame London the Islamified capital.

at first i thought donald trump was the new eu council

I'm sure the English are happy to share a union with those fine gentlemen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme

>The Darien Scheme was an unsuccessful attempt by the Kingdom of Scotland to become a world trading nation by establishing a colony called "Caledonia" on the Isthmus of Panama on the Gulf of DariƩn in the late 1690s. The aim was for the colony to have an overland route that connected the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. From the beginning the undertaking was beset by poor planning and provisioning, divided leadership, lack of demand for trade goods, devastating epidemics of disease, and failure to anticipate the Spanish Empire's military response. It was finally abandoned in March 1700 after a siege by Spanish forces, which also blockaded the harbour.

MAGA material.

At least our country is still white Ahmed.

Scot here
thank you.

Sorry.
Stereotypes >>> Anything else here.
Cuck.

It is not over yet.

twitter.com/GlennBBC/status/747779832692547585

Also, Nicola Sturgeon's motion got passed by 92 MSPs so Scotland going independent could still happen. Donald Tusk will not meet yet as Article 50 still has to be activated. Once that is activated, then they will meet. I would not worry as no politician is retarded enough to activate Article 50 as it is literal suicide.

Scotland has to take this or they will become buttboys of England.

I think it looks pretty nice, actually. Fuck Scotland, though.

>they have been begging to join the EU
>EU keeps telling them no
>still keep begging
>this is their version of 'independence'
The SNP are some of the biggest cucks I've ever seen

Scotland just doesn't want to leave.

Because we're American, like half of our conception of the world is based on Hollywood movies

She even looks like a shitty copy of Merkel.
Dont go this way Scottland.

Yeah, I'm sure those ultra-leftists you have running your country aren't importing 'refugees' on a daily basis

(lol)

lads we're not all SNP, don't h8 us

god bless the queen

Scot get their 1st taste of EU bureaucracy and they still want more

why are they acting like desperate virgins?

Just banter. It's not like we don't have our share of scum as well.

Yes but at least yours is all in London

I think they don't want scottish independence because of spain/catalonia etc

opinion?

LMFAO

Kek, this.

The cuckest

Jimmie Krankie woman BTFO.
UK is taking Scotland out of EU.
No EU entry for Scotland.
Oil price $48pb, extraction cost 80pb, Scotland needs $150pb to enter EU.
Spain and Belgium will veto it anyway.
SNP BTFO.
Free Buckfast for everyone!

> 29 Jun 2016

How's the future ausbro?

scotland is poor. nobody wants another leech

Ahahahaha. Very nice, Nige. Verry nice. BTFO'd gently.