Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Anyone who shits on the united states is okay in my book.

>try to make a DUDE LSD LMAO movie
>don't use actors, use dipshit celebs and rockstars who have no idea how to act
>don't use an actual actor for the star of the movie, just uses his own kid and forces him to train with a martial arts pedo
>budget is larger than the GPD of some small counties
>gets upset when the guys who have to front all the money tell him this isn't a good idea and don't want to do it anymore

he is the king of hacks. he made one good movie 40 years ago. everything else of his is awful shit with the subtly of an atomic bomb

fuck you

in all honesty, I have to agree. And his only good movie (El Topo) is ok at best.

> that scene in Dance of reality where the fat lady literally pisses all over literally HIS SON

seconded. everyone shits on the us, even the people who live there

he was talking about capeshit so the USA are in the wrong since they are the creators and mass exports of it

Death to capeshit

Thoughts?

Jodorowski

I am actually curious: You didn't like Santa Sangre? I mean I have started seeing through his shit, but I still really like it.

Yeah, I could say it was almost as enjoyable as El Topo. At least it was somewhat sane in Jodorowsky's terms.

madman

true
r
u
e

This and when he said he bribed Orson Welles with food.

> When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed. "Then [Mara Lorenzio] told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is frigid until El Topo rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a stone phallus in that scene ... which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Mara in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene.

the man is officially nuts

the material of his "DUDE LSD LMAO movie" was ripped off by every space scifi movie from the 70s onward, directly or indirectly

>/lit/ in a nutshell

He's honestly terrible and has an abrasive hippy personality

>[at the time I received the proposition] I didn't read Dune. But I...

Of course he read the book while was working on the movie