Expanse thread #2

Juice Me Up edition.

Continuing on from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fJoWSOYn6U
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwe51lkJ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=p8vR2FB1PGM
youtube.com/watch?v=uwgrsXeZxMM
solarmovie.sc/movie/the-expanse-season-2-18663/578273-8/watching.html#player-area
youtube.com/watch?v=SnZbKOc7EXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ProtoGen's CEO be all like pic related.

Adam Savage nerds out on costumes, props and

youtube.com/watch?v=-fJoWSOYn6U

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwe51lkJ6M

youtube.com/watch?v=p8vR2FB1PGM

s02e03 sneak peek:
youtube.com/watch?v=uwgrsXeZxMM

Does anyone happen to have a download link or hd stream?
I don't wanna wait till june until it shows up on netflix in my country.

hownew.ru

Not helping

Why do helpless scum like you exist

Check out this Earther

Well, where should I look then? Google only gives me sd streams and shitty scam sites for downloads.

found a decent stream

solarmovie.sc/movie/the-expanse-season-2-18663/578273-8/watching.html#player-area

Thanks, that's actually what I found as well just now

I'm 7 episodes into this show, it's interesting but jesus it's depressing as hell. Space nightmare.

>hownew.ru
Honestly, for a second, I thought that was a link to a Russian version of couchtuner or something.
kek

>I'm 7 episodes into this show, it's interesting but jesus it's depressing as hell. Space nightmare.
It's...not a utopian future. I'll give you that.

It's real politik mixed with cutthroat capitalism. Not a million miles from the East India Company in space.

>it's depressing as hell
I swear part of it is that everyone always seems to be on edge

>everyone always seems to be on edge
In the books they literally take R&R because they're too worked up and it's been too long between shore leaves.

Also, they spend weeks in transit between every site so they're usually bored and at least somewhat looking forward to action (Alex and Amos anyway, for different reasons).

TV likes people to be on edge though, it creates drama and gets viewers interested. Unless it's over done and you just end up hating all the characters because they take themselves too seriously...24 syndrome.

fuck this guy

What happened? Is what I wonder. It's as if it got a new set of writers that try to adapt characters.

The martian squad and especially their leader was extremely cringe-worthy.

Amos IMMEDIATELY went from a bit weird in the head and no-nonsense to literally having to be distracted from senselessly strangling a man.

The conscientious, soul-saving Butcher jettisoned a man for no reason.

"Decrypt this."

You're a fucking idiot that pays attention to nothing being said in the show and I wish you'd go talk about Riverdale or some shit rather than have people spoonfeed you basic knowledge.

This fag has some serious oneitis

>Butcherman you're full of shit, we shouldn't do your bidding, you don't just tell us--
>JETTISON
>Alright the rest of you, THIS is why you should listen to me: ........."
>YOU'RE AFUCKING RETARDL OVEMY SHOW LOVE IT

CANT THEY RELEASE IT ALL AT ONCE REE

>guy just admits to being a scumbag terrorist with no long term plan just lol kill em all
>yeah let's keep him around so he can bring more heat on this station

Riverdale. Stick to it.

out
fuckin
skild

Shit. I have to watch this tonight. Not reading this thread lalalalalalala

Best space related tv/film project since uhh
hmm
Legend of the Galactic Heroes tbhqhyw (but this is undisputed GOAT so its no harm in losing to it)

I'm really looking forward to the new terra stuff.
Fucking planet exploding is gonna be great to see

No. Staggered release keeps people interested and talking about it for longer, than if you can watch it all at once.

Why do you redditards have to force a general for this garbage? Fuck off

This is great tho m8

Your face is garbage

it's really not though, it's awful shit that no one would care about if it aired 10 years ago when BSG was running

not to mention the cringeworthy forced minorities on the show

BSG is shit, mate

Your opinion is just wrong mate.

Incase you haven't noticed, there's more posts and people here than in that thread.

>BSG is shit
>The Expanse is good

nu-Sup Forums, everyone

BSG went to fucking irredeemable garbage after season2 and in retrospect all future episodes ruined early BSG

kek at these delusional faggots, reminder that this piece of shit is aimed squarely at YAs and attracts the same fanbase as buffy the vampire slayer and CW. Fuck off

Then why are you on its thread?

Are you kidding hes an absolute madman.

> that scene where he convinced earther and belter mercs to slaughter eachother

So you're saying you're too old to enjoy new things, I get it.

>BSG went to fucking irredeemable garbage after season2

It didn't though did it. The escape from the algae planet was probably one of the greatest sequences in the history of TV sci-fi

to laugh at you greasy faced effeminate fags who actually think this is a good show

>implying BSG wasn't aimed for YA audience
>faggot says I'm delusional

careful not spill your dew of the mountain with your fits of blowing air out your nose

>implying BSG wasn't aimed for YA audience

No, it wasn't, you fucking retard

season 2 already was garbage. but you were 10 or a women didn't (want to) realize.

>marysue bitch best pilot/sniper/mechanic/gambler/fucker + she's the new jesus
>retarded almighty leaders acting like the population wasn't near extinction, still not reallocating manpower, letting civilians do fucking nothing for survival.
oh fuck that shit is RETARDED and all you retards are still praising it after years

This user got it right.

God bless season 1 though, it's really good, especially the pilot ep.

lol... yea.. with all the who loves who shit...
go kill yourself please

>letting civilians do fucking nothing for survival.

What are you talking about, they literally had nothing to do you moron

>marysue bitch best pilot/sniper/mechanic/gambler/fucker + she's the new jesus

Starbuck was not a mary sue lmfao. but hey, I'm not the one who likes a show that makes every second character black or a woman

shit nigga it sounds like you need a hug

>makes every second character black or a woman
It's the future, why is that so unrealistic?

>muh skin colors is important for my films and tv because i use them the project my policies on
just end yourself stupid fucking shitstain

You're a big girl.

>YWN have a martian marine gf drink your ocean dry
Feels bad mang.

That's the future YOU choose, libcuck

this show is Sup Forumsmblr tier, glad to see its ratings are doing poorly

here's hoping it gets cancelled and syfy make that 3001 adaptation they were promising us

Imagine disliking BSG but being a fan of this pile of garbage

>youtube.com/watch?v=QXwe51lkJ6M

MEI CONFIRMED
GANYMEDE CONFIRMED

HYPE
Y
P
E

imagine being a fan of Battlestar Galactica post season1 and trying to pass judgement

lel, fucking squat thinks he deserves links.

I read the books and was pumped for this show. I couldn't get over Naomi's characterization and forced Mars interrogation Drama. Does it get better?

>imagine being a fan of Battlestar Galactica

BSG was probably the greatest sci-fi show since TNG up to season 3.5. If they ended it with the decaying, nuclear war ridden Earth at the mid-season 3 break it would certainly have gone down as one of the true greats of any genre

children belong in their containment board

>they literally had nothing to do
thats the problem you moron, if a race is near eytrinction, their asshat leader should've send them to do/learn useful jobs and not just fuck around and playing SJWs on their 10 news channel.

but let you brainded just adore your incompetent Adama

>a show that makes every second character black or a woman
guess what, i don't like that either, but if you look around the world or at least in usa media, that's the realistic future.

Also BullShitGayactica had a lot more POC and strong women cast. Were you too young to remember?

The books are better. The show is shit. You know that UN bitch? They watered her down. This is her book dialogue.

"They’re all fucking men,” she said. “Excuse me?” Soren said. “The generals. They’re all fucking men.” “I thought Souther was the only—” “I don’t mean that they all fuck men. I mean they’re all men, the fuckers. How long has it been since a woman was in charge of the armed forces? Not since I came here. So instead, we wind up with another example of what happens to policy when there’s too much testosterone in the room.”

The books are way better.

In the books it's more about squats vs. skinnies. Race barely matters when everything's about which rock you're from. Or rather, race becomes something more related to physiology and birth than ethnicity.

>The power armour is bullshit though, complete anime sci-fi shit, anything worn by a person (size small enough to wear indoors) is still going to get drilled by 50cal+ ordinance
This is partially addressed the one time the power armor and 50 cal ordinance are in the same fight together

I read the books and I agree. So much cringe from episode one on. Naomi was a cool character in the book. Also, in the book the Belters all had serious bone deformation making them freakish tall and skinny. This is the main source of tension later on in the series, the belters can't go down the well. Fucking hack syfy garbage.

I see where he is coming from though. I was a little on the fence but leaning towards letting him live.

I mean, he genocided 100,000 people who he had never met just so he could get some results in a short time span.

I hope we get more of this.

Also I love the restrictions space combat puts on the characters themselves. The characters moving about the ship modifying the phase converter or whatever draws the audience in but that has to be balanced out by the fact that if the ship is doing exciting maneuvers the crew has to be secured.

Which is funny because the books would bore the YA crowd to tears. The Belters are never sympathetic in the books, neither are the squats. If anything the book series is about how wars in space suck for humanity. Fuck syfy, at least HBO would have had the budget for accurate Belter physiology. ie. 8-9ft tall bone loss monstrosities.

I bet she doesn't even lift.

There are no download links, kid. This isn't Steven Universe with the mega linked to in the general. If you want to watch it then either get DirecTV or some shit, or find a torrent yourself.

Also lurk more before you struggle to use memes again.

Oh fuck did they mess up Bobbie too?

HBO would have done it better. I knew they were going off book as soon as that stupid fucking scene with the dirt in episode 1. Muh space madness!!!

I love the captains speech about how he grew up fearing Earth glassing Mars and how Mars gave up any hopes of terraforming for the next 50 years just to keep it from happening. Mars being a military power didn't make much sense to me in S1 but that line about there being a trade off made it feel more believable.

Considering how fucking terrible both Game of Thrones and Westworld are, I find it really funny how people still have faith in them

Pinche squat thinks he can use all the air he wants. Just wait for the rocks to fall.

Stay golden, Ponyboy.

The arm-wrestling scene was so fucking dumb. If you really want the stronk womyn why not put some fucking 6'2'' valkyrie in those roles? That chick in the scene had arms the size of noodles.

They have the cash, and Game of Thrones is shit because of George. Season 1-3 is super faithful. The Expanse is much better on paper. Hell, the authors even managed to make the female characters likable.

Bobbie, the martian mech warrior, is supposed to be built like a fucking tank. She's pretty much a genetic freak. Like, she isn't meant to be an everywoman. She's the exception to the rule. She's also allowed to be fucking terrified by protomolecule xeno horrors. I sear, the show is fucking trash in comparison.

>muh books
GoT all over again.

>why not put some fucking 6'2'' valkyrie in those roles
Because they don't exist or have negative acting skill.

She's supposed to be like 7 ft. tall and built like a muscular fridge in the books. Also, she's not supposed to be gung ho. She's supposed to be straight faced and frank to a fault. She doesn't like fighting, she has to fight to feel normal.

George is a hack. The only book in the series that tells a cohesive story is book one. Even that is bloated as shit. The only unnecessary book in The Expanse is Cibola Burn.

it might be hard to find a 7 feet tall, polynesian bodybuilder actress

they're pushing the mars hates earth angle a bit too hard but, its kind of forced. In the books its mostly just banter.

i hated book avasarala, especially her early chapters she comes across a bit too tryhard

I don't think so desu.

That makes more sense.

She's a bitch but as things get rough and she sticks to her guns she grows on you. I especially like her in the latest two books. James S. A. Corey are really nailing it with their characters. I was worried after Caliban's War that they had peaked but they're out of the valley now.

>She's supposed to be like 7 ft. tall and built like a muscular fridge in the books
I get the height thing but muscular? A Martian?

Also hhhnnnnng.

heh, the only pony I like is the Rocinante.

I was referencing a line from a book. The reference wasn't important though. I was just saying I appreciate your post.

its not forced, the book explains it more, but the belters originated from a bunch of third world countries and mixed together. It's why the speak like they do any why the average belter is brown.

She lifts.

Keep in mind that Mars is basically space Israel. They only have a population of about 50 million to Earth's 30 billion. They've only made it this far because all of their tech is so advanced and their soldiers are elite.

The Belters survive bone and muscle loss through a cocktail of steroids, advanced growth hormones, and surgeries. Think about what Mars, a much more wealthy and advanced faction, gives to their front line soldiers.

When is that said??? It's been awhile since I read the first books.

Yeah, it makes sense really. Who would risk bone loss and the dangers of space except the most desperate?

A book. Not THE books.
youtube.com/watch?v=SnZbKOc7EXA