Why have they increased their shitposting to such levels? Is it revenge for 7-1?

Why have they increased their shitposting to such levels? Is it revenge for 7-1?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/search?q=laughing bitches&oq=laughing bitches&aqs=chrome..69i57.6383j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
yuki.la/qa/606688#p617688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you, dare i say it, underage? i mean you have to be a complete newfag to the internet let alone Sup Forums to make that statement

no, it's just that there are many more brazilians here compared to a few months ago and we're shitposters by default. by the way, they'll only increase as the WC approaches and unless >we lose (which won't happen) they'll probably never go away

We don't shitpost tho. We only tell the truth.

this

still butthurt about fucking trindad & tobago? let it go burger

>trinity and trivago

It's not shitposting so much as it is buttpained 5th world screeching.

Also don't understand why it is that Uruguayans make them chimp out extra hard

Because we are good at what we do again and we can only feel good about ourselves at other people's expense.

>order and progress

What did they mean by this?

The aussies are too quiet.

>orden y progreso
lol

This. Japs and Aussies are still the uncontested shitposters of the board.

That is our mission in life, to be a pain in the ass of every Argie and Hue

We kinda like you, though. I guess the Argentines make you look good in comparison.

Don't think we're in any place to be making fun of Brazil, since the US and Mexico are also third world shitholes, only difference is that Mexico is actually white.

Inb4 that's an Amerifat with a VPN

>t. Losing to Tortuga and Tortilla

I'm not a soccer fan so that reply is wasted on me desu. Go to /mls/ and tell them, they'll actually get mad.

One of these days, Cisplatina. Part of the population is calling for a military takeover so we might be paying a visit soon.

It has to be, if that's seriously a Brazilian getting the first reply on every single American thread I feel bad for him

>only difference is that Mexico is actually white.

google.com.mx/search?q=laughing bitches&oq=laughing bitches&aqs=chrome..69i57.6383j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Did you just link to a Google search instead of just posting an image on a fucking imageboard?

>posting google search link
el MexicANO or el Mexicant ladies and gentleman

fucking kek

>Did you just link to a Google search instead of just posting an image on a fucking imageboard?
what? should i download the image, rename it and then upload it again? that's for cucks. i just put the link like a chad

Honestly, this site should be reserved ONLY for North Americans. As a leaf, I feel privileged to use 4chin. Some western europeans I can tolerate but all you others can fuck off. Go shit in the streets or whatever you guys do. You mad that the 1st world is objectively better than your shitty country?

Damage control

Just filter them out then. Seriously, there are many ways of doing this, but 4chanX provides the most convenient method. I have my filter set to let through only Anglosphere posters.

A fucking leaf.

not bad desu

a fucking shitskin

100% sure I'm whiter than you.

nigga you can just paste the link of the picture you want to upload in the upload field

t. LeJones Desmith

I have 4chanx installed but how do i blacklist everything except for America, Canada, Mexico, UK and Australia?

Oh the irony, because when I wrote that post I had Brazil in my mind the entire time fucking kek. You guys are the fucking worst people to roam this earth, you are viruses to humanity. Not even memeing, you and your people are cancer

>wasting my time picking an image
lol no, im a chad, i just put the link, then you waste your time searching

Friendly reminder that anyone who handholds newfags deserves to be dragged out to the street and shot.

Use regular expressions.

>leaf

A fucking leaf.

lmao at a dumb chink calling us "viruses"

How's your cesspool of a country treating you? Your people are disgusting sub-mexican wannabes that should be nuked to ashes. Dumb shitskins, when will they learn?

A fucking leaf.

i actually figured it out just right now by looking at the actual filter list in 4chx. I've tested it and it works perfectly on individual posts, but doesn't seem to affect the OPs in the catalog. Is there another list for that?

doesnt just
>laughingbitches.jpg
>claims hes a chad

Genuinely made me laugh

is this int

I love Brazilian posters. A class above the usual latin fodder I'd say.

>A

>typing all that text
again, as a chad you only throw the link and let the cucks do the search

>towelhead NA muzzie talking shit at his superiores hues overlords

yuki.la/qa/606688#p617688

It's a faster way of doing it. Though you can also create a filter list which also applies to the catalog, and not just the front page or individual threads.

>being this oblivious to the state of their country

Keking@urlife. You'll never know what it's like to live freely lmao. Enjoy getting shot/kidnapped tonight, thiago. Hopefully you'll never see the light of day again you shitskin

MUH POSITIVISM. Dem Freemasons took over the country for good in the 19th century.

A fucking leaf.

thanks. now I can browse Sup Forums without having to suffer through third worlder trash sports.

everything will be fine after the 2018 Brazilian civil war
meanwhile enjoy your Sino-Muslim takeover.

sad

C H I

It's literally like 3 NEET's with the 'tism

Nah, you maple niggers can fuck off as well.

-NA IS BOUND TO BECOME THE NEW CENTER OF GLOBAL POWER AND INFLUENCE IN THE UPCOMING CENTURY, FINALLY PUSHING ASIDE THE ANGLO-CENTRIC WESTERN HEGEMONY OF THE LAST 100 YEARS.

OH BABY A TRIPLE

>all the Amerimen in here hating on Canada

Fuck all of you.

melbourne checking in

Would you fuck a 7-1?

I STAND WITH THE LEAF

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE

Check out immediately.

... What on Earth is the context behind that?

source?

Newfags

I don't get the obsession over asian girls, they are literally trash and all weridos. Nothing attractive about them, either that or because i've grown up with a lot of chinks i dont see anything special in them

hues>murrifats

55chan diaspora

a fucking leaf

are they truly submissive? whites and latinas are bitchy easily, thats a reason

>this fucking autist posting the same dumb gatbage 24/7
Kill yourself.

Yes, They are really easy to fugg my peruvian friend

Could be the latter. I never really met any till I got to college and now I quite fancy them.

Reminder that the entire world will soon dissolve into a world war and we are the only country capable of feeding everyone, powering houses with cleanest energy, fresh water, great and varying climate, no natural disasters if our policies were only better. We are immune to all climate problems and we are international pacifists. When the world dies everyone will want to be Brazilian because it'll be the only pne not consumed by north korean radiation or destroyed by climate change. Better start treating us nicely or be thrown back into the sea or in the jungle were 50m snakes will eat you alive.

>implying Australia is not the safe-haven of humanity
>we are also white

What the fuck are you talking about?

Half of your shit is a desert and the australian population will be wiped out by spiders and emus or the expanding desert by 2070. Fuck off and go play australian football while you live.

t. Rocinha resident

Just facts. Better get used to it. We will be the world's powerhouse by 2100 after the revolution

Reminder that the amazon rainforest is a meme, it's being destroyed by the gaucho diaspora for over 50 years.

We will NEVER be a first-world nation, Guilherme. Shut up.

Memes are part of the international discourse to disparage our potential. But you are right we need to sanitize current landowners and achieve our fullest sustainable potential. All this will be achieved by the revolution.

I like your style, man. You are on the wrong board, tho. Brazil needs to be balkanized.

Paulista independence fucking WHEN.

We must stay united. Every region contributes with energy, production and services. Dividing us will allow our resources to be exploited when those Balkans inevitably wreck their economies with populism needed to justify their independence. Our country has been robbed of its potential enough. Unity an grandiosity are our strengths. Separatists must be liquidated and made example.

t. Mariano Rajoy

See how every catalonian politician acused of corruption by the central government is backing the independence? Separatism gives way to caudillism and populism, a fertile soil for corruption. A soil that must be grazed and burned.

They are training for the shitpostlympics. Unfortunately they are blowing their wads too early and Australia will win steady as always.

More favela monkeys getting internet connections?