AR-15
>AR-15
AR-15
>AR-15
AR-15
>AR-15
AR-15

AR-15 FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

Isn't it weird, out of nowhere, that everyone have started to mention "AR-15"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Colt_AR-15_variants
cowanauctions.com/auctions/item.aspx?id=131177
youtube.com/watch?v=5hKSrNmCiy8
greekmythology.com/Olympians/Aris/aris.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw cant go to my local wal-mart and by a gun because I live in a cucked country

>tfw even I, a Californian, can buy an AR-15 from Big 5

rifle grips are gay though but I can still own it

We need to build a tunnel to an American supermarket.

Based leaf wil need his AR-15 once beaners take advantage of the new migration deal.

It's ok Leafbro. You don't need any guns.
It's not like you're swarmed with drug cartels and spic scu..oh wait...

assault rifle
sue for false advertisement
profit

Feels bad man, well I imagine it would.

Dosen't 90 percent of your population live within 20 miles of the border? Because odds are you can drive here, buy a gun, hide it near the border line, come across and find it and bring it into Canada.

Yeah you gotta go to Canadian Tire m8

It'll take you a while to pedal here.

Kek

>assault rifle
>semi-automatic

It's crazy eyes fault that the girl died.

Make sure to buy the cups.

>what is marketing?
Of course it's wrong but marketers don't care about the truth

One round trip and we'll end up better armed than national defense forces here (because they won't exist soon).

The AR 15... Worlds deadliest assault weapon...the AR 15 stand for assault rifle fifteen. Fifteen is the minimum number of kills a spree killer can kill...

I bet that is an air soft. Never heard of the KMT-1500. Nothing in searches either anyone know what that is?

Just pick one up at Costco next time you're loading up on milk and other unaffordable essentials

It's fifteen kills per clip

Can't do that anymore anyway since Wal-Mart cucked themselves and won't sell them anymore. I remember the red tag sale threads on /k/.

Is that double tap or stopping power?

Tv show pushing agenda. Skinhead Helen is funny

Not really.

It's the most popular rifle in the country.

its a fucking (((tv show))).

yep.

Overpriced meme rifle nobody would buy if not for massive shilling in the media.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of AR-15s in Canada once the mexicans arrive.

enjoy your bullet button

I think 15 means there were 14 assult rifle before assult rifle 15.

My dad has been collecting guns for fun and is basically forcing me to take an AR-15. I don't even like guns, or want one in my house, but he's adamant.

These are the problems you face in America.

>drive here
>South Africa
Proxyfag detected, come on man

Viral Marketing Scheme.
EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE

The AR-15 is for girls, if you're not firing REAL FUCKIN NATO then it's only good for killing yourself with.

they're like $750 now

Having children who grow up to be gun fearing faggots is a definite problem.

In Germany and Austria they are in the 2k eurobux range because no media shillng. Point made.

Guns are dangerous, user.

If I was going to buy one, I'd get a class 3 license and buy something badass. Not some gay AR15.

Ar-15 means Armalite Rifle model 15. Just a pattern used by one company called Armalite.
its hard to get a hold of actual ar-15s. But a m&p rifle, or a SR556, are different stories

>Germany
>being able to buy semi automatic rifle
I think you mean austria only.

Black lady is an actress from "Orange is the New Black".

Probably one of the flashback stories about how these women got into prison.

Pretty annoying show, generally lefty, but they openly mock the half-asian SJW in her flashback, as she meets a sex offender, discovers he's not a pedo, but tells her friends he is to impress them with her dedication to their lefty cause.

Anyway, prop box to make statement about guns that I'm sure is anti gun.

Actual AR-15's are also fucking ancient.

It's the kikest show currently running. And that's saying a lot. Of course it's anti gun.

armalite didn't make any production models. the military didn't even accept it until after colt revised it a couple times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Colt_AR-15_variants

>license

it's from a movie or something, I recognize the employee from a TV show

Awwww is the Steryr fag Jelly?

Sorry the only functional Army to ever carry your wierdo rifle is Australia, and I'm sure it was selected as some sort of shitpost.

If you are willing to lie to authorities and wait a year you can say you need it for your shooting club and get one in Germany.
No lying or waiting required in Austria, unless the EU gun grab passes :(

>class 3
that's not the correct terminology but i know what you're talking about, and, pro tip, don't fucking do it. unless you have a real storefront, the ATF will likely not approve. if you are a former LEO you can probably get away with renting an office and putting a safe in it for your books; i have bought a couple guns from a guy that works like this.

the days of getting an FFL and/or SOT just for shits and giggles are over, and have been over for two decades.

I wonder what your Dad knows that you don't?

Possibilities:
>As a man, you need to be able to protect yourself
>It's super fun, and maybe you could bond at the range
>Might get you off the computer and get outside because you are turning translucent

I know something your dad doesn't know
>you are a disgrace

You still need to pay thousands of €'s for all the licenses and taxes m8.

stamps or whatever, who cares?

That sucks. There's an auction house near me that sells class III shit. I always wanted to get one for fun. The people at the auctions are fucking lunatics.

cowanauctions.com/auctions/item.aspx?id=131177

You have the ATF working on
Setting up shop with the narcs in Canadá. always the fucking dollar with you muricans.

If I was gonna get a gun, muh first gun would be a $10,000 machine gun with so much regulation attached, the FBI would know how much of the semen in my stomach came from my mouth and how much was pushed up through my ass.

Please stop, you are embarrassing your Father.

>tfw brit
>tfw can't buy AK's from Tesco
feels bad

I've shot an Uzi and a Thompson on full auto before. It's fun but it certainly isn't $20k worth of fun.

The pricing is totally nuts. I think a lot of people treat them as investments, because it seems to creep up a little every year.

>Tfw this is all just reverse psychology propaganda for civilians to keep buying weapons suitable for war so that the prospect of invading mainland USA will never be considered by any country

Armalite owns the patent for the M16 series of rifles, only the prototype was called the AR-15 there was earlier prototypes that they made too.

They should really call them M16 and M4 commercial copies rather than AR-15s.
Used a S&W M4 once, didn't really like it that much compared to the G36.

>In Germany and Austria they are in the 2k eurobux range because no media shillng.

The latest aug is 3k here its more expensive than the AR-15

>either implying the average american has anti aircraft weaponry or implying other countries invade by foot

Well, you will pay a "the latest"-premium for any "latest" weapon.

>fishgun FAL spin-off
Why do people do this.

It's $200, a form, and your fingerprints. Is there really a lot more to it?

No, point not made.

People buy them because they're a cheapish "tacticool" rifle that's low cost when there isn't a buying frenzy from Obama threatening to take away guns.

I still see them at the store in my city.

These feelings, man. These fucking feelings.

No.

Anytime someone mentions machine guns it's like a race to prove who can be the most ignorant about the subject.

Have you learned nothing? If you shoot your enemies, the enemies win

How long does processing "the form" take the ATF?

That's literally a flash back scene from Orange is the new black.
The show has a huge liberal agenda which is why on the box is says "assault rifle".

"Hey liberal fans remember that crazy people can get assault rifles at walmart you should be upset"

Really? I thought they were totally getting out of the scary salty rifle business and liquidating their on hand stock because they thought of the children when no one else would.

90-120 days

You guys are fucking morons who don't know how shit works. "Class 3" is a misnomer for Title II firearms, also known as NFA items. These are short barreled rifles/shotguns, suppressors, AOWs, and full autos that were made and registered prior to May of 1986. These full autos are commonly called 'transferable' as there are many full autos on the market you can find that are 'dealer sample' only which can only be purchased by actual licensed firearms dealers with heavy restrictions.

As long as you live in a state that allows it, you can own a full giggle. No license. Its a short form (ATF Form-4 to transfer an NFA item) and a $200 check followed by a 4-6 month wait. Then you get your machine gun.

I have three Form 1's (manufacture NFA items, SBRs) and one Form 4 (suppressor). I hate the mindless parroting of garbage that can easily be remedied from a quick Google search.

Hurr durr muh class 3

Good luck occupying a nation without boots on the ground.

They're cheap in america because we have hundreds of local companies pumping out AR parts by the boatload. 2013 was a scary time, and countless manufacturers started producing parts to try to keep up with the demand. Demand is lower now and the market is flooded. Cheap parts.

the dealer sample market is what perplexes me. It basically looks like a backdoor to get whatever the fuck you want, but you need to be buddy buddy with the local PD because they want a sample, wink wink nudge nudge.

Am I wrong on that?

I remember when there were like 4 companies that made them - DPMS, Bushmaster, Colt, and Oly Arms. Your standard rack grade shrubmaster M4 was $1200, and it was built like shit.

lol, I'm so glad a guy that gets this angry over nothing has so many guns

You can still run a business from your home though, the ATF doesn't care.

Best part is it hit Netflix five days after Orlando (had to look that up). This means it was filmed way before Orlando, but still suits the "evil AR-15" narrative

hey guys, I need to go out for a bit.
can one of you watch my AR-15 for me?

I must've shot 5 or 6 different semi automatics and none of them was an AR-15

Stop calling these rifles AR15s

ARMALITE IS A MEDIOCRE COMPANY THAT IS GETTING WAY TOO MUCH FREE ADVERTISING

AR STANDS FOR ARMALITE

NOT ARMY RIFLE

NOT ASSAULT RIFLE

americans hunting
youtube.com/watch?v=5hKSrNmCiy8

>angry

He's explaining to you how things work.

I understand that rejecting ignorance can be painful, but there's no need to be upset that someone is attempting to educate you.

not to mention you would never take a gun to a standard checkout counter. you do it at sporting goods, and they walk you out of the store when the transaction is done.

Not at all. Someone I know has a can on his gun with no paperwork at all because he works at a gunstore and is "Demoing" the can. Being a gun store owner has many perks that you don't hear about.

more like this

ASSAULT RIFLE 15

>Go to my local gun shop
>Try to buy an M&P 15
>They've been sold out and have a backlist because the Orlando shootings have caused a surge in gun sales
>Decide to use the money to buy S&W stock instead
>Have had 8% increase already

Capitalism, ho!

Yeah but because of the hughes amendment you need to have the same amount of cash at your disposal as a brand new car.

It's fucking ridiculous. A class 3 FFL, while a complete and total pain in the ass to acquire, you can own a ton of different things without paying a cuck-stamp.

>Marketing makes items cheaper

?

Are you fucking dense, m80?

AR-15
ARIS
Aris
greekmythology.com/Olympians/Aris/aris.html

Just build an 80% then, they're still plentiful, same with the upper receiver and everything else.

You'd even spend less than if you were to buy an m&p 15.

I'm kicking myself for not getting on the title II bandwagon back when MAC 10s were still $1200 and Uzis were $3k. The huge runup in price was only in the last 15-20 years.

Dude, I know my guns and that's clearly a FAMAS.

>Shitty degenerate unfunny Comedy Central show mocks Americans for having the right to bear arms
There's a shocker.

It's not marketing but FUD.