Stand By Me

Just watched it

What did you think of the movie Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

viewzone.com/deviantmales.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was the peak of all their acting careers

Always wondered if the fat kid got sodomized to get his role after Corey spoke on all the pedophiles in Hollywood.

Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck and Pluto's a dog. but what's Goofy?

I'm sure it's complete coincidence how all the people Feldman insists were pedophiles are too dead to sue the little shit.

But what would he have to gain by telling the whole world that he took it up the butt?

He seems too well balanced to ever have been sodomized

Did he say that? According to Feldman's account (and it's another instance of him only making the claim after the concerned party died) Corey Haim was the one getting fucked in the ass.

There's a question for Wil Wheaton.

>get sodomized as a child
>Later tell the press how you were sodomized
>People who sodomized you sue you
>You can't prove anything
>Get sodomized by the court
>Go to jail
>Get sodomized again

I think it's further proof, along with The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, and Hearts in Atlantis, that King's most moving works are short(er) fiction.

>He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly

Dead people can't sue for slander.

Another dog

River Phoenix died too early

River Phoenix was far too sexy for a kid desu

Read Feldman's book, its not long.

if we follow that particular line of thought to its logical conclusion perhaps there was no sodomy at all because he'd be the inevitable focus of sodomite interest, not Corey Feldman or Jerry O'Connell

Marty Weiss is not dead, has been to jail and still continues to do what he does. If you actually cared about the subject this info is not hard to find. Hollywood protects these psychotic criminals.

Again, read Feldman's book. I love how you idiots draw wild conclusions with no information, it's amazing. More people in this country need to learn about the pedophilia problem or it will never go away.

Phoenix got raped in that cult he was born into at like age 5.

>More people in this country need to learn about the pedophilia problem or it will never go away.

Stirring stuff, user:

viewzone.com/deviantmales.html

Correction it was the peak for Corey and Will, the other two I believe have had careers.

>Careers

Absolutely none of that has to do with the subject of Hollywood, which we're on. Pretty sure everybody knows the politicians are into this shit. Try to stay on subject. Were you homeschooled?

I'm sure I've seen him at least some movies, unlike those two.

I'm sorry you can't care more, user. Think of the children.

I've always teared up a little at the end. I have no idea why.

desu senpai I doubt either of them lose sleep over turning down Joe's Apartment or Kangaroo Jack. or even Tomcats

It touches the child in all of us, user.

was this kino?

Everyone knows politicians are diddlers. Stop trying to derail the thread with this bullshit. We're talking about the fat kid from the movie getting buttjammed. Get back on topic

Yes

>We're talking about the fat kid from the movie getting buttjammed.

But is that really enough, user? We have to put the children's interests first. I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

First of all you want to talk politics go to Sup Forums. Secondly don't be so biased in your post. All Republicans, as if they're the only degenerate politicians? I might be more open to listen to somebody that doesn't seem so politically motivated. Would be nice if you could Supply some information on the subject at hand...Hollywood. Surprised you didn't throw some racist crap in there too.

>Everyone knows politicians are diddlers.

you're out a word

Is it still bias if the pedophiles are all Republicans?

Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride.

The main star is basically a Sup Forums greentext

I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I'll live as I believe. No matter what they take from me they can't take away my dignity.

You've done a wonderful job proving you have no ability to engage in an intelligent conversation. Bravo.

The tears began to flow and sobs shook him. He gave himself up to them now for the first time on the island; great, shuddering spasms of grief that seemed to wrench his whole body. His voice rose under the black smoke before the burning wreckage of the island; and infected by that emotion, the other little boys began to shake and sob too. And in the middle of them, with filthy body, matted hair, and unwiped nose, Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man’s heart, and the fall through the air of the true, wise friend called Piggy.

wat

Why are you quoting Lord of the Flies?

holy shit the kid who pulls the gun at the end is WIL WHEATON? this movie is ruined for me forever

Kek

Led Feldman to an amazing career that brought us great hits such as Ascension Millennium and Go For It ft. Snoop Dog.

weirdly I just checked out the wiki page for stand by me and one of the locations in it is called "Castle Rock" i.e. the place where Piggy is killed in LotF

it was ok

great story. an American classic. one of the top coming of age flicks.