Who the fuck uses these?

Who the fuck uses these?

Mexicans

i get them for blu rays

Everything in there is on torrent sites so I have no fucking idea.

I worked at a Wal-Mart with one and it was mostly kids and young adults who always had groups of 2 or more

my mom

Tech illiterate people.

I see them being used every time I go to the supermarket.

Poor people and old people.

Ill redbox a game if I'm sure i want to buy it

Not sure

What happens if you don't return the movie? Can they track you down?

I do. AMA

They charge your account like 30 to 40 dollars.

That's why I stopped using them.

Bogans

this

my parents use it

$1 to legally get a movie for a night from the grocery store

Nothing wrong with rentals or redbox.

There was nothing inherently wrong with them up until about 2012.

If you still use them after 2015 though you're probably white trash.

Getto black people

Mexicans

Old people, parents, grandparents, baby boomers

Young kids, young teens,

People out of the 20-40 year old range that are not white or computet savy

My dad uses them from time to time. At least he reserves the movie online and just picks it up. I can't stand those idiots who spend time picking out a movie at the kiosk. One asshat even saw my dad behind him, nodded/smiled at him, and continue to take his sweet fucking time.

There is a special place in hell for people like that.

What I want to know is who pays 9.99 to buy a digital movie from amazon/apple/itunes etc. I would only get it if you have a smart tv

i use it to rent games

So what happens if u get a dvd from this machine and then not return it.It sends people to beat you up?

you and your dad are fags

You get gangstalked

> WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THINGS I DON'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
> MOMMY BRING ME TENDIES

Make up your mind.

This

t. redbox intern

Normal people, you homosexual. It's either wait 15 minutes for a shitty rip or just walk across the street to the 7-eleven for me and spend like a buck. Granted you teens don't have a buck to spare and must take a ten minute drive, but still. Convenience means a lot to me.

normies

This.

sheeit I tried to buy a $4 game from one and the fucking case was empty

they're good to try out a PS4 game for $3

better than paying $62.75, just to find out the game is shit

you need a credit card to use it

>Who the fuck uses these?
this guy.

>use a prepaid card with a $1 balance

People that aren't unethical enough to steal movies.

Damn I forgot Americlaps have terrible internet connections? 15 minutes for a 700mb movie? What the fuck. I could download like 300 movies in that time.

>not posting the edit with all the Ryan Gosling flicks

>Computet savy
>Computet
>Savy

Normies. Normies believe that if you download a movie illegally the CIA will bust down your door and haul you to jail to be assraped by Jesus

I use them once a year to play the latest Call of Duty campaign because I play on console

1.5 gigs takes me like 15 minutes. Like I said, I live across from a 7-eleven (a convenience chain store) so jaywalking (crossing the street illegally) takes me at most 1 minute and renting from a redbox like 2 minutes. In all, I can get a dvd of the same pirated movie for a buck and a half (maybe less than a euro) in half the time. Why pirate when I can practically have the same movie within a lesser timeframe? What am I, poor?

Why don't you torrent like the rest of us NEET plebs?

I do sometimes. I don't like going to movie theaters, so if there's a movie I wanted to see that I missed on ten I'll go to Redbox. I did it for Star Wars Episode 7 and a few others.

insanely useful for trying out a game and they almost always send me "hey faggot free rental shit" about once a week.

>he's not computet savy

fucking computet illiterates

normies

>What am I, poor?
>Like I said, I live across from a 7-eleven (a convenience chain store)

One is right on the corner where I live and it's pretty convenient to just grab a Blu-Ray and drop it off the next morning on my way to work.