Is their an actual genetic reason for asians having such small dicks?

is their an actual genetic reason for asians having such small dicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_x-QeJWK69I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smaller animal

Sapiosexualism

small dick is good, it means you are more of a human and less of an animal

Neoteny, unfortunately that includes their dick

>Huge dicks: More 3rd world and Stupid IQ
>Small dicks: High IQ and development gundams

Really makes you think

I wish I could have a tiny dick since I'm a maschohistic sissy and can't fap at sph stuff now.

t. Microdicks

Imagine being a big dick beta

If you have a big cock you should just kys, your genetics failed you at life

confucianism gives a place to all, including the weak and small, so weak men proliferated in confucian states, there wasnt a risk for them
meanwhile europe , a place that has been in war for the last 3000 years was fast in killing weak males, 50 years ago hitler killed all the deformed and mental ill people
only the strongest , bigger white males can survive on the agressive white society

thats also the reason why blacks have the biggest cocks, on constant wars, the bigger and strongers blacks are the only allowed to live

17 cm here

Fun fact: Homo sapiens have the largest body/shlong rate among all primates
Kill yourself dicklet

Diet and exercise

That's dicklet tier. That's not even 7 inches.

What else do you expect from someone fresh out of a rice paddy?

its good enough here, and i dont care about women outside of central yurop desu they are all disgusting

China had tons of civil wars, famines and invasions were like millions of civilians were killed

It's not about war on backs
Imagine if you were about to buy a slave and you can only buy one. You would select the tallest, strongest one, and bring them to new world countries, leaving others behind in Africa.

Human dicks are designed to remove another man sperm.
If your women are faithful, size becomes useless.

That's gross desu

Largest body/schlong ratio would mean that humans have the smallest dicks, brainlet.

What do you think the mushroom shaped form is for?

Is foot size related to dick size? I was watching a laowhy86 video and he mentioned that the tall chinese men still have small feet.

no
4 inches isn't smol >:(

to trick girls in to putting them in their mouths because their brain associates dicks with delicious mushrooms

>now you understand your dick is harpoon/mushroom shaped because your ancestors used to shovel other men's cum out

Ugh, it's the other way around then, thanks for correcting me :DD

That doesn't provide any evolutionary advantage.

thats now how evolution works you fucking monkey, life is not RPG where you level up and get new shit

You're so dumb that you take a shitpost serious, that gives you evolutionary disadvantage

>being such an assburger you can't handle 2 levels of irony

At least you faggots made me laugh.

Idiot, biology major, and self-proclaimed expert coming through. There's a phenomenon among animals that they have smaller testicles the more monogamous they are. Gorillas live in harems. That's why they have microdicks even though they're giant. And why rat balls and cocks are huge relative to their size. Even though I like monogamy and think it makes us better people, humans are probably not naturally monogamous. Asians have a lot of social structures maintaining their monogamy, not the least of which historically was that you lived in clan boundaries with little chance to get out once in a while.

Asian women have smaller waist. Asian cock is just adapted to asian pussy.

>tfw dicklet

When I'm flaccid I'm Asian but when I'm erect I'm African American

>is their an actual genetic reason for asians having such small dicks?
Not genetic but if someone is smaller they usually will have a smaller dick.

there's not even good proof that there are significant penis size differences between races. the only kinda decent comparative study i came across some time ago showed that they had almost the same average length (blacks a bit longer) but different standard deviations and so that the blacks ended up with more particularly long dicks but no huge differences for most of the population

They had to be caught as slaves first though so they weren't the best the Africans had to offer

While subhumans selected mates on genital size, advanced Asians selected mate's on intelligence

This is very good

youtube.com/watch?v=_x-QeJWK69I

Easier time with circulation. Keeps frostbite from destroying your benis.