Stop polluting and killing the environment

Stop polluting and killing the environment

>Now excuse me while I fly my private jet to the Florida Keys and rent a yacht to cruise around the ocean while I bang 10 instagram models at once

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
petitionproject.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacht
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i cant wait till his skin gets even more loose

He means "do as i say" not "do as i do"

really

have you marked that date on your calendar

you have a date i can mark?

if there is i will.

Still a decent message hes trying to spread I don't get why you're upset about it

What did Leo mean by this?

don't you mean
"what did the locals who gave him the wrong information mean by this?"

If they did it intentionally, they're god-tier trolls

Why didn't Leo's team do a minute of research?

He's basically Jack Nicholson 2.0

I love Wolf of Wall Street, he should have won his oscar then

he should have won for Django.

Do you know how much fuel a yacht burns through for a single trip?

>taking actors seriously

Lmao. Get a life OP.

this Tbh, waltz got it for playing virtually the same character as he did in basterds

Only the rich should have the priviledge to use carbon fuels just like 1910's
the pleb must go back to horses

Now excuse me while I shitpost on this board, killing the animals and men, shortening the Earth resources, because I worship kek.

investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

It's all a scam

>instagram models

You mean prostitutes?

He should have won at least 5 if not more oscars in the last 10 movies he's been, every one is fantastic.

"Climate change denial" is just like "holocaust denial." It's a mind-control term cooked up by the elite to keep people from being able to consider things outside a black-and-white context.

>31,487 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhD’s.

>“We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

>There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, case catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce may beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth.”

petitionproject.org/

Did I click on leddit by accident?

>tfw you genuinely don't know what or who to believe anymore

During the cold war the scientific community vastly exagerated the effects that a nuclear war would cause "muh nuclear winter", this was even admitted by le famous science man (Carl sagan) later, so there's precedent for a "conspiracy" of this type.

Stop giving a shit, user

There's probably climate change happening, but then it always happens. A cold snap led to crops dying in the 17th century, which ultimately led to the French Revolution. Humans most likely have little, if any effect on what's going to happen to the climate, since the shit we're doing is next to insignificant in comparison with shit the Earth regularly goes through anyway. Still, trying to develop cleaner ways of living isn't a bad thing.

>while I bang 10 instagram models at once

you're talking about leo, right?

Are you a psychopath? Not only was the article you linked not at all a commentary on climate changes veracity as a man made process (it was commenting on drastic measures needed to address it), this fucking petition is such absolute bullshit I could find better websites designed by middle schoolers. These 30,000 scientists only had to say as much for their precious certification as far as I can tell.

I always thought yachts had sails

cuck!!

Can't he just have a fun time on a still parked yatch?

you made me look it up, apparently there's two different kinds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacht

it's perfectly ok for a movie star to waste more fossile fuel on a weekend trip to bang sluts than you do in a year. he bangs more sluts than you = he deserves the right to pollute more.
capitalism = if you are more successful you deserve to fuck up the world around you more than those who are less successful. so it is incumbent upon the poor to try to prevent the utter destruction of our planet while the rich have orgies and dump tonnes of radioactive waste into the ocean
/thread

lmao