Nige absolutely devastating the EU Parliament

youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

What a glorious day to be alive.
Just listen to those children wail and moan.
How Will They Ever Recover.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRetILyYgyo
change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/farage-to-be-included-in-brexit-negotiations
change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/two-men-boy-16-arrested-11538089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=TRetILyYgyo

Also here's the new Hitler talking about creating an EU military

>Founding Fathers

Is it happening?

>they rejected the merchant banks
What did he mean by this?

Who's this lady who kept smiling during Nigel Farage's speech?

He still has no clue what to do about it though. I appreciate the false front, but there is a lot to do in 2 year. Wish they would get to it.

>cut off your noses

Isabella ADINOLFI - Italy

MERCHANT BANKS
E
R
C
A
N
T

B
A
N
K
S

I'd buy this man a keg fuck a pint.

holy fuck he ripped them a new one
based morality man

Holy shit, top tier qt

There has never been a more smug face in history.

Thanks you based Nigel.
>merchant banks
>cut off your noses

He knows.

> Farage being a general dick to the people he wants to strike a deal with
> Sup Forumsacks be like: what a smart move

Are you retarded?

R-E-M-I-N-D-E-R
>change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels
>you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/farage-to-be-included-in-brexit-negotiations
>change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team

Vote for Nige to be at the helm of Brexit!

weird, I greentexted this exact sentence earlier on the port thread of this video and I think I had dubs

he knows the nose

the guy in the orange tie upper right looked ready to strangle Farage by the end

Merkels dogs always find a way into these threads.

>get laughed at for 17 years
>finally win
>not expecting him to talk shit

The Parliament has no power, what does it matter who he pisses off there?

She tried so hard not to laugh. She only made it 3 minutes.

Farage isn't gonna be friends with most of the EU parliament, is he? Great to see someone calling out the parliament for what it is: A big pile of far-from-reality bureaucrats who still play child games.

checked

>Talk shit about EU guys
>B-but please strike us a good deal

He's funny atleast.

pretty much this. Hell, Farage doesn't even have to deliver on anything. He has got what he wanted and it's not like anyone is going to let Farage run negotiations.

So he's going to do what he has done for 17 years. Talk shit to the MEPs and laugh in their faces. All his shit talking has finally paid off and he's reveling in his 'I told you I would do it, you should have taken me seriously' moment.

The amusing thing is that he's partially right. These people have been laughing at him and ignoring him throughout the years, they arrogantly believed the UK would never leave and now they are upset that it will.

Gravity, meat Farage.

Farage, gravity. I'm sure you two will get along just great :^)

>So he's going to do what he has done for 17 years. Talk shit to the MEPs and laugh in their faces.

This is so much more fun than holding a real job :^)

>Savior of his country
>Even a plane crash couldn't bring him down
>TIME Magazine Sexiest Man Alive 2016

Nice try.

He knows he can talk shit because they literally have no choice but to give the UK a good deal.

>Even a plane crash couldn't bring him down

If you look closely at the picture, you'll find that the plane did, in fact, bring him down :^)

>Check flag
>It checks out

If a single man's banter would have even a remotely negative effect on a future trade deal between the EU and the UK, that's an indication greater than anything of how regressive the EU and how it should be abolished as soon as possible.

Well, they could be super salty and try to fuck the UK, but that would just prove people like Farage right on the nature of the EU.

>he thinks any MEP had a real job.

Yeah, this speech is tame compared to some of his others.

I think he was taking it easy on them.

He's getting booed by about 80% of those in attendance and applauded by the rest

>look at how well hes doing!

you can even see farage getting embarrassed when he starts getting booed for his claims. what a fucking mess.

He was obviously speaking metaphorically, you wouldn't understand Hans.

Is Farage even a real Brit?

I'm counting an almost full set of teeth, something isn't adding up here :^)

these fucking children who cant keep quiet even after they got scolded

>first they ignore you
>then they laught at you
>then they fight you
>then you win

Better luck next time, gravity! :^)

lol he even speaks with the Hitler cadence and pacing

Farage is already minted from his time in business (read: real job)

>Well, they could be super salty and try to fuck the UK
I doubt he'll be involved in the actual negotiations either way, this was basically just his last "fuck you" as an exit speech. Realistically there's no way they can use their salt against him. These eurocrats are completely beholden to the big business lobbyists and they REALLY don't wanna piss them off by damaging access to one of their biggest customers.

can't oblige the nige

>Hes still going
>Hes still mad

>lol he even speaks with the Hitler cadence and pacing

Don't you think it's kind of unfair to compare him to Hitler?

I mean, Hitler was white :^)

Did he name the Jew?

>Belgian Liberal
Good lord, a meme-party from a non-country

Is it just me, or does Juncker look tired?

Is this guy breathing?
I'm pretty sure Hitler did that too, just saying

>How Will They Ever Recover.
By making a public example of the UK through indirect economic sanctions which further cripple your collapsing economy to discourage anyone else from pulling this shit.

Cannot fucking wait for dollar pound parity

>worst voting attendance out of all MEPs

no thank you

>that part when he called out all of the burgoise scum on having never held down a real job

They've always hated him and barely tolerated him because of the way things work. To be fair on them, Farage deserves to be called out on the way he fought the campaign though honestly people need to remember Farage didn't lead the Leave campaign and never had to deliver on any of the promises; trusting him was always a fools errand.

Farage will do what Farage does; he's not going to be at the negotiating table for us in the coming weeks. He's just going to use his time to goad people and generally be a prick. That has been most of his career as a MEP. Honestly the other MEPs deserve him.

>Cannot fucking wait for dollar pound parity

The very thought is giving me a boner :^)

Hans and and his mehmet buttsluts are mad as fuck. Keep it up, Nige

Say hello to your new flag European cuck

|
|>
|
|
|
|

Don't worry kraut, I'm sure your country's assassination attempts will work eventually.

>he uses :^) in a dismissive and snarky attempt at getting a rise out of others while blatantly outing his own asshurt about the most based man in bong history.

Sorry merkel looks like your fourth Reich won't be a thing after all.

How are those turks doing?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

>you will never shit on EU bureaucrats like nigel
why live

>Say hello to your new flag

Say hello to yours :^)

>Sexiest man alive
He looks like a fucking carny.

Nigga would be at home in a ringmaster getup.

>He's getting booed by about 80% of those in attendance and applauded by the rest
He's literally speaking in the EU parliament, calling them all out for their bullshit. What do you expect?

see
anyway, t. Americans who don't know what they're talking about. Probably brown-skinned liberals.
Where are my true anglo brothers from across the pond?

>(((Merchant))) banks

>Schulz lecturing people on the virtues of democracy
Death is necessary.

>you have, by stealth, by deception, without ever telling the truth to the british, or the rest of the peoples of europe

What's he describing the Leave campaign for?

bad english what the fuck. those words aren't hard to pronounce.

Wasn't he an investment banker himself? :^)

Nice double standards there, Sup Forums :^)

Why is Nigel so loveable lads? Everytime I see him smile it makes me happy.

>Protect this smile at all costs

>all that shouting and booing
What a fucking monkey house. Who are these niggers?

He nose. FTFY

>German """""""""""""""""""""""humour"""""""""""""""""

You're an embarrassment, Lukas!

>Who are these niggers?

They're known as "Leave campaigners" :^)

THERE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE!!!

Germany is the worst at banter.
Trying to seem smug, when we can all see how hurt and salty he is.

>enter eu parlament
>start bitching about how you will proudly leave
>people litteraly vote to make me leave
>don't
Orwell warned us about double think

oy n-nothing goyim..I-I mean nothing user

Our masters

>Hes dedicated the past 20 minutes of his life to making angry posts about Nigel Farage

keep going this is gold

Confirmed Turkroach. Why are you mad? German slags literally throw themselves at you in the name of multiculturalism.

I think every woman in that room wants him to ream their pussies.

I wish you'd dedicated more than 20 minutes of your life to brushing your tooth :^)
I'm white and gay and slags get rejected by me because they have a vagina. Triggered? :^)

>implying the EU isn't solely for the interests of Jews

>he's still fucking going

Stop it Helge, its embarrassing

I can certainly see how the Anglosphere would consider him a 10/10 when he wouldn't even be a 2/10 in Romania :^)

>Implying she's white enough for the 'rage

EU will be vindictive regardless. Do you really think the international Jew will let the U.K. get away with this without a fight? Might as well rub it in their faces like the whiny children they are.

>Wish they would get to it.
It's been like 3 days, nigga. Calm down.

>German EU migrant loving liberal
>Gay

poetry

>mplying the EU isn't solely for the interests of Jews

Well I guess that's one thing we have in common, then :^)

>a faggot

So calling you a Turkroach was an insult to Turkroaches.

How is he devastating them? They're laughing at him
He's asking for a tariff free deal
Brussels already said that is a pipe dream
It will never happen
England will either get a 1) deal like Norway and Switzerland meaning they have to obey ALL EU rules without having a say in anything, plus contribute even more money than they have contributed before; 2) have a deal with tariffs etc which will be worse for the UK as it is a tiny economy compared to the whole EU

Again Sup Forums jerking off to their own fantasies

I don't love migrants, they're usually cut.
Much like Jews and Americans :^)

>THEY LAUGHED WHEN I SAID I'D KILL MYSELF, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW???

>So calling you a Turkroach was an insult to Turkroaches.

We all make mistakes :^)

>voting
>EU
>pick one

Friendly reminder that telling the imgrunts to go home will get you arrested

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/two-men-boy-16-arrested-11538089

>implying the UK can't just turn their back on the EU completely and trade with the US instead

it wouldn't be in their best interests to do that though. Sure we will likely end up with not as favorable terms to trade with EU partners, but heavily raising the price of trading with the EU across the board will hurt them just as much, if not more then it would hurt us.

Face it guys, we're in this together. Clearly 'punishing' the UK also has the negative of showing the world how you treat former members who want to exercise their right to leave under EU rules.

So basically I expect a lot of tough words from the EU, but ultimately they'll have to swallow the reality of this as much as everyone else and get on with it. We're not going to come out better, but too many European countries depend on us to simply cut us off entirely or severely punish us for using our right to leave.

EU members are just upset that something we've been courting for years has finally come through. They were arrogant enough to think it would never happen and now they are left unprepared. Same as our Westminster politicians really.

Oh, and don't forget Donald "Make Israel great again" Trump :^)