Is this really how Americans party? what the fuck?

Is this really how Americans party? what the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCJ0WdwI6eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beer Pong !!!!!!!!

This is just bait to hook the normie to watch the rest.
Pure kino

yeah seriously one option was to fuck? and you have to do it regardless of destroying your friendship because the app said so.

>americans

Beer pong is serbian, not burger

youtube.com/watch?v=pCJ0WdwI6eo

the town is cynical and dejected due to the recent tragedy

Every party I've ever been to had some fuckers playing beer pong (Midwest burger)

it premise is retarded as fuck
>le everyone becomes an edgy extreme fuck

if that was the case no one would accomplish anything, in reality there are disasters all the time, people die everyday, families are torn apart and nothing ever changes.

fuck no, keep that shit to yourself

t. serb

What show?

The Leftovers

>not being able to do a Google reverse image search
>not having 4chanX to have an inline option of a Google reverse image search

It's 'The Leftovers'.

When Carrie Coon goes on her business trip there's some seminar on a post-departure syndrome that's making people act weird as fuck.

>non-americans using 'party' as a verb

i just marathoned the 1st episode of this and it was pretty meh.

does it get any better?

>go to party with gf
>play a drinking game
>"it says I have to fuck this guy and swallow the cum brb user"
>mfw

im halfway through the season and im struggling to continue, that cringey smoking cult and the edgy daughter is too much.

the only character that i care about is the chief of police. you guys told me it was kino..

Americans are kinda cringe worthy people. When American college students party it's in this over exagerrated try hard way to be "wild" and "crazy". To the rest of the world it's a very awkward and strange culture.

skip leftovers, watch the vessel

Ever been to the UK? They are way fucking weirder and more cringey than Americans.

>he doesn't constantly put on a show of normalcy to hide the gaping chasm of emptiness inside him

Not in my experience.

Did you go out to the pubs and clubs at night?

getting absolutely fucked up is way more accepted in the UK

No, it's not.

I have literally never heard of anyone doing that here.

t. Serb

americans party like complete autists

>mfw an American thinks he knows a single thing about going out on a big night out and getting lashed with the lads

americans can't go out and get fucked up for shit

Many young people do it this way regardless of country. However, it's usually a small group of edgy teens that were sexually molested.

>dumb Yurosemens think it's cool that he drinks enough to piss his tiny pants rather than go to bed
Kek

This is normal, my gf and her high school friends still meet up and play this
You'd have to be an insecure yuro to care about a bit of harmless fun

>inb4 le cuck xDD

>silly pardner drinks 4 lite beers and takes himself off for some well deserved shut eye

>It's another yurocuck thread asking about media being an accurate portrayal of anything

Nonce

>this triggers the eurotrash

> how do Americans
> do Americans really

How about we come free the fuck out of you and your womenfolk for about 5 years and then you won't need to ask any more

Do I act like you're something that needs a documentary made about its mating rituals and what insects it picks out of its fur before eating them?

get off your fucking phone and also kill yourself you shitbag

>americans get this mad when people correctly question their stupid culture

Americans don't brag the next day at work that they got so blindingly drunk the night before that they can't remember how many black men tore their cunts to shreds. Brongoloids OTOH think this is female bonding.

>divegrasser smugging about culture

Anybody's culture can be seen as stupid from an outside point of view.
yes we do

OBSESSED

>divegrass
>culture

rude

>"world champions"
only country in the world to compete in particular sport

>Go to an American living in London's party
>They've specifically bought those cups so the other Americans they've invited feel "at home"

yes but in the UK they don't use an app to pressure people into having sex with each other.

does this app really exist? or just in america?