There are retards on Sup Forums who unironically believe America's culture isn't number 1

>there are retards on Sup Forums who unironically believe America's culture isn't number 1

>America
>Culture

Thanks fellow gun owners

Your entire way of life is American leaf

amerifat
sjw breeding ground
feminism
Peaches - Rub official uncensored music video

keep cucking yourselves americuck

Last time I was in Canada, I went into a music store. This music store had all Canadian bands and artists labeled with a Canadian flag because the overwhelming majority of music was American. Suck my dick Canada, you've basically adopted American culture, many of you have accents indistinguishable from your average American. You're our bitch.

degeneracy is the unfortunate byproduct of freedom

There are retards on here that unironically think being a bank is equivalent to being a country.

but we're not a bank tyrone

Just let me make my deposit. I don't want any trouble.

Americans aren't allowed in our banks anymore

Where did Canadians get this undeserved sense of superiority from? They're literally the USA's bitch in everything. Is it just frustration?

I didn't know shit kicking "my fucking dog done died" music, cumming at the site of a semi automatic and bleeding fast food grease constituted a culture.

Hey leaf how many of your movies, books, and history are enjoyed around the Earth.

Being fat and screaming about muh gun rights doesn't count as a "culture".

All you do ITT is basically shit on American culture. Probably even rightfully so, yet the mere fact that you all browse American Board, writing in American English and knowing all the things about American culture kinda proves OP's point.

What the hell do they put in your water?

Not much of a culture, but still superior to self-erasure at the hands of invited Muslim hoards.

>accents

Yah, come back when you have a language m80

One of the few things I like about the US is their insinstance on gun rights. But it's obvious a slave doesn't understand that.

Marvel movies, rap music, trash pop, disgusting food, kike infested ideology export.When will America be 50th again?

thats rich coming from canada of all fucking places

>medpack believes the US has a culture

Europeans both worship and loathe America equally, wishing they were American, constantly wondering why they weren't born to the cultural center of the world.

Please spare the Mickey Mouse & hotdogs argument as if "high culture" has actually existed in 60 years

You never had anything to erase to begin with, just an indian-riddled shithole where every disgusting degenerate from civilised world ran away to, to avoid being sent to Australia.

Really we'd be like the Rome of North America but seriously our fucking values are so ass backwards its scary. I truly am sorry for the rest of the world that has to put up with this shit.

Unironically surprising

Now they use swiss proxies for their devide and conquer. God dammit Sup Forums, why do you always take the bait?

proxies dont work with extra flags dipshit