Ia being a NEET the ultimate red pill

Ia being a NEET the ultimate red pill

>you'ree free to do whatever you want, whenever you want

>you don't have to work for a government you hate

>you can fuck the wives of wagecucks when they're at work

>you can practise your hobbies and talents full-time without having to worry about putting food on the table

Admit it, wagecucks. You're basically all slaves to a government that hates you... how can you possibly enjoy life when most of the time you're working?

I'm off. Gonna spend the next few hours shitposting on Sup Forums
I wouldn't be able to do it without you, wagies!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA

I'm okay with supporting your lifestyle, friend. I did it for years as well.

I hate being a Neet so much, I'm a failure at life.

I agree. I hate working and I only do it because I come from a poor family.

It would be the ultimate redpill if you actually did anything with your time.

Im a NEET because my country is in a massive economic crisis and therefore there are not jobs available, I would love being able to work, but no one is hiring.

How exactly do you stay a NEET? My parents are supporting me while I can't get a job, but that won't last forever, what do you plan on doing then? Welfare?

Guess welfare is much better in your country than on mine, over here you can't really survive on that amount.

>fucking the wives of wagecucks
>implying 95% of neets aren't completely sperglords with women and social garbage in general

Go masturbate to anime like you every day. I hope Trump takes away your neetbux.

Yes, welfare, basically. You should move to a rich country and stay there until wagecucks fix yours.

Good goy

I wonder if it's some jewish plot to convert unsuspecting Sup Forumslacks into NEETdom. Also, a good quarter of userbase here are already NEETs, why would you need to advertise it?

Also I see that quote constantly, and this ((((((((((Bukowski)))))))))) fellow seems a bit suspicious

>>you don't have to work for a government you hate

Yeah... you are entirely dependant on that government you hate so much.
If they decide to take away your NeetBux your finished my friend.

>Yes, welfare, basically. You should move to a rich country and stay there until wagecucks fix yours.
No, I will not abandon my country, my family and my loving gf just to become a leech on another country.

Being a NEET is nothing to be proud of, you are pathetic.

>Shitting before you piss
Ishiggydiggy

So the ultimate red pill is illicit employment, like based Döners perform it (buy 20 packs of flour in the supermarket, of course for his big family not for making roachfood and selling it without paper trail :^)).
Once again there is much to learn from Islam.

>implying those cucks would ever do that

>mfw you will never play games on your €3,000 PC for 30 hours with no breaks
Why live?

Me too I don't even care at this point, pic my room.

OMG

Post a picture of your loo with timestamp.

I'll actually leave a future for my children and grandchildren

I'll actually die knowing I did something useful with my life

My only regret is that my grandad won't see how far I've come...

And why can't your children and grandchildren just become NEETs?

Also, being a slave for the Jews isn't anything "useful".

there won't be any money left in your family because you took it all without giving anything back like a nigger

This

Its better , When you see a Mexican woman buy 40 cases of soda for her "family" with foodstamps .

BITCH I KNOW YOURE THE LOCAL ICECREAM TRUCK

Oh shut the fuck up with this shit.

Were fucked from unemployment and take no pride in it you fucking retard.

sage and ban these threads.

MODS

>

Yes good Goyim. It's all the government's fault.

> wageslave didn't even bang gf

Hahahaha what a cuck

i gotta admit i liked being a need in the first months but eventually i couldn't stand how pathetic of a lifestyle it was and i was becoming depressed. so im back in education and have part time on weekends. i feel tired many times, but more importantly i don't feel bad for being a failure and knowing my parents were ashamed of me

You're 1 in 7 billion people nobody gives a fuck except you, meanwhile I'll be enjoying my life, not risking marriage with some slut that will take my money and has the power to get me locked up if she says I hit her or anything of the sort.

>Wanting to bring children into this increasingly fucked up world that hates white people

Are you truly happy user...?

Do you feel accomplished?

>Wanting to bring children into this increasingly fucked up world that hates white people

Why not work to change that?

Why not make a difference?

It's your genetic duty, literally the only purpose your life has.

Let's be honest here. This never happens.

Plus anybody who spent their time developing himself and having a good time wouldn't come on pol to shitpost. They'd probably never even visit this cesspool.

> i dont want to work for someone who's going to leech off me
> I'd rather be a leech instead

lol ok, please tell us how you are better than the bosses you vilify.

As a freelance I don't feel like a neet nor a wagecuck. It's great

stay-at-home-dad master race here. the ONLY socially acceptable form of neet. suck it! just got back from the pool with my baby. the lil one sleeps while i shit post. feels good broz

>Post a picture of your loo with timestamp.
You mean his street?