Brit/pol/ - New Links Edition

>PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR PARTY PASSES 172 - 40 VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN CORBYN BUT HE STILL REFUSES TO RESIGN
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36647458

>LABOUR FILLING UP WITH CORBYN SUPPORTERS TO KEEP HIM IN POWER
labourlist.org/2016/06/momentum-claims-huge-spike-in-membership-after-corbyn-coup/

>TRAITOR THATCHERITE HANNAN: "LEAVING THE EU DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO REDUCE IMMIGRATION, GOYIM! IT'S GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!"
express.co.uk/news/uk/683445/daniel-hannan-brexit-not-lead-cut-migration-vote-leave

>1922 COMMITTEE: "WE NEED A GENERAL ELECTION BY SEPTEMBER"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-pm-prime-minister-brexit-tories-conservatives-david-cameron-to-go-a7106441.html

>MORALITY MAN AGREES - AND WARNS WE COULD END UP LIKE NORWAY
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

>ARE NIGE: "THE TORIES ARE GOING TO BACKTRACK ON IMMIGRATION PROMISES"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-nigel-farage-immigration-tories-free-movement-of-labour-backsliding-a7107066.html

>FARAGE ARRIVES IN THE EU TO THE BIGGEST DISPLAY OF EUROPEAN BUTTHURT SINCE WWII; "YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW"
youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

>THE WOMAN WHO MADE IT LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE ARRESTED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH GAY MARRIAGE IS FAVOURITE TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER
express.co.uk/news/politics/684010/Theresa-May-favourite-to-lead-tories-poll

>SNP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST ANTI-EU IN SCOTLAND
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>BIZARRELY BASED MAD MULLAH GALLOWAY INTERVIEWS FARAGE: "I WAS EUPHORIC"
youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yR1bDpfBnA
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/747835623516540928
reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-germany-idUSKCN0ZE0SC?il=0
vocaroo.com/i/s0DfKTH57uyD
youtu.be/twuOS-lv8jM
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit
genbeta.com/actualidad/no-la-peticion-de-un-segundo-referendum-del-brexit-no-ha-triunfado-es-todo-una-broma-pesada-de-Sup
express.co.uk/news/uk/683445/daniel-hannan-brexit-not-lead-cut-migration-vote-leave
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR CORBYN CRASHING THIS PARTY

Yes well done Farage, well done

However, we still have a new PM to elect...

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=0yR1bDpfBnA

Anti-Brexit protest in Landan live stream

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/747835623516540928

Farage interview by CNN with highlights of Clinton getting rekt

>E M P I R E
>W H E N ?

>be liberal
>be against the working class
>be on the same side as David Cameron, Goldman Sachs and the IMF

How do they justify this?

>reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-germany-idUSKCN0ZE0SC?il=0
You've fucked up (if we even leave) the country for nothing lads.

>mfw it's pissing it down in my area of London

Praise Kek!

any survivors?

Anyone have the full video? I missed the Yank birds getting wet for Nige

MAY OUR DIGITS GUIDE OUR DEAR LEADER FORTH INTO BATTLE AGAINST THE BLAIRITE TRAITORS

UKIP probably have a 5 million mandate at least right now which is more than any conservative candidate. Depends how the next GE goes but I doubt he even wants to be pm.

Real Slim Farage, Freedom Mix:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DfKTH57uyD

They're not smart enough to be affected by cognitive dissonance.

>protesting a democratic vote

>Thin Mei

Disgusting

How will the history books reflect on our Nige?

>but we did receive a large sum from a secret US dono

SSSSSOOORRROOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

youtu.be/twuOS-lv8jM
last time because this shit moves too quick

He may not want to be pm

But he needs to

Thanks for being honest, brits. I think Europeans should establish free trade with the UK, but nothing else. You have a big problem with the so called "commonwealth" even bigger than what Merkel is doing right now, you don't have European culture and traits.

OH

FREEDOM

Liberals are the centrist cancer of the left - not the left itself.

Badly, because they're written by Jews.

Subtle/10

how has gordon reacted to the vote outcome?

He will go down as the GOAT once he is proven right.

You know this whole London/agent Khan thing is fucking hilarious from an outside looking in perspective

>Khan bans pictures of women in bikinis
>Fat, bulldyke feminists are overjoyed that he's listening to them and on their side
>He isn't it's just because it's haram
>Khan wants London to become a country within a country
>Londoners overjoyed that someone is standing up for them
>He isn't he just wants London to be a caliphate that he can control

I half hope it happens, I hope he builds a big fuck off wall around London and when the whole place is nuked we can repopulate it in X many years.

I can't stress this enough lads, this interview is well worth listening to, only 10 minutes long and it includes Farage

Serious question, lads.

What possible justification is there for genuinely working class people to vote Remain? Does me head in trying to figure this one out.

Lads what's the name of the anime that gets posted on here a lot

Never, it's the not the EU that stopped you from being an Empire and it's not the EU that made you full of immigrants from the commonwealth.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>Sturgeon has also insisted Scotland can stay part of the EU while keeping the Pound and retaining a border-free crossing with England.

>She said: "We are in unchartered territory. England is our nearest neighbour and will always be, I hope, be our best friend."

Fuck that cunt, we were best friends before her nonsensical movement threatened to rip Britain in half.

Just like how everyone respects Enoch Powell now.

Franz Ferdinand

Are we invoking the blessing of kek for jezza?

>Eternal Corbyn is happening

>Implying the Jews are winning

The hooked-nosed bastards are running scared. They know they've lost! Nige has single-handedly started the creation of a new heaven on earth. There's no doubt that there is some divinity in him - the same divinity found in Arthur and Alfred.

They will try to bury him like Enoch.

It just so happened that Brexit pissed off just the right people and determined how cucked each party is. Therefore, Labour is worse then the Tories, (obviously), UKIP is better than the Tories, and I guess the LibDems are even worse than Labour, which is surprising.

>yfw Corbyn has his own night of the long knives/Great Purge

Corbyn is only useful to us if he helps destroy the Labour party.

Se que esta noticia se viralizara en los próximos dias.

Lo se!

genbeta.com/actualidad/no-la-peticion-de-un-segundo-referendum-del-brexit-no-ha-triunfado-es-todo-una-broma-pesada-de-Sup Forums

>will always be, I hope, be our best friend.
Don't think so love!

Define European culture and traits?

If we want to become the true Illuminati, we need to have anti-globalist leaders on both left and right

>all new EU member states are required to join the Eurozone
>all new EU member states are required to join the Schengen area
>Jean-Claude Juncker has refused to meet with Nicola Sturgeon as she is not the representative of a sovereign nation

Yeah, no.

>>Thin Mei
>Disgusting
uwotm8, care to share your 'patrician' tastes faggot?

>"THEY JUST WANT OUT TO LINE THEIR POCKETS! YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB! I'M ON THE SAME SIDE AS THE COMMON MAN JUST LIKE GEORGE SOROS, JACOB ROTHSCHILD AND ALL OF THE OTHER MILLIONAIRE/BILLIONAIRE CELEBRITIES WHO'LL BE EFFECTED BY US LEAVING THE EU!"

It's astounding. The one thing it really showed was how powerful indoctrination is and it really hammered home that cultural Marxism is effective

>People who were more educated were more likely to vote remain

Well golly gee, didn't see that one coming.

It was just jokes Bulgaria, lad. I know your losing your bennies but calm down

Why are the scots obsessed with being the EU's gimp?

Then we need to keep him as leader kekshallah

She's fucking deluded m8. Even Salmond has admitted there's fuck all the Scots can do about Brexit.

la nota original la ha publicado RT

Well also if he had his way, the women speaking at events like this wouldn't be speaking at all, and would instead be moved to the back of the crowd.

I don't think he'll end his term without being dismissed.

ANGELA EAGLE FOR LEADER OF LABOUR

Support the cause

TFW u realize pol can become to new illuminati

She really is delusional, isn't she

They wanted to be relevant

>Therefore, Labour is worse then the Tories, (obviously)
>LibDems are even worse than Labour

Hilariously enough you're wrong in both of your totally plucked-from-your-arse BULLSHIT politically illiterate opinions.

Why do we keep putting up with, and be sociable to, American retards on OUR BRITISH THREADS, people?

Labour and the Tories are the same in policy. They are THE same. They both have based backbenchers, yes, but they matter for NOTHING.

The Liberal Democrats, while nearly identical to those two, are actually slightly better, as they have gone to great lengths to defend our liberties from the Tories, such as when they rejected the anti-spying bill

>inb4 fuck off tim
They're cucks and don't deserve a vote, but to say they're worse than ConLab is simply wrong

W-WELL KEEP T-THE RED FLAG FLYIN-ING H-H-HERE
*sobs*

The level of but hurt over a democratic decision is actually amazing.
>You should have voted. Fuck off.

When do they start fighting?
Taking bets?

Because they ARE gimps

It's amazing how the "good" moslems, know they can't speak up with all their anti-western ideas, but then they discover the left that is doing all their bidding for them and dressing all their issues in different clothes making it possible for them to eradicate western values even easier.

Boku no Kin-iro Mosaic

Most didn't.

Lose, no he estado mucho tiempo en las ultimas semanas.

Ya han hecho threads sobre esto?

When the hell have we ever been best friends with Scotland?

Literally would prefer Corbyn PM to that autistic cunt

This, we want Labour to have the worst leader possible.

about 60% of british jews voted leave btw. how exactly does that fit with your conspiracy theories?

Dragonball Z

>Scots are this delusional

She looks like Tim 'JUST' Farron

Scotland has only ever been as great as the foreign nation dominating them.

>Ya han hecho threads sobre esto?
asi es

British politics, Rees Mogg is best girl.

Why, though? Half the stuff they're talking about is already out of date. There's no backpeddling, it was just Boris being a mong and rushing out his article.

Say hello to your new Labour Leader brit/pol/

She would never ever ever be PM, that's why I want her to lead the labour party

>Sturgeon has also insisted Scotland can stay part of the EU while keeping the Pound and retaining a border-free crossing with England.
>Thats not how it works
B T F O
T
F
O

But that only took people who declared themselves as religious Jews..Biggest globalist Jews like Soros are all atheist.

Also they're afraid of Muslim immigration more than anyone

This is why the world needs national fascism

Fuck off Tilda Swinton

>There's no backpeddling, it was just Boris being a mong and rushing out his article.

A man that faithfully served in the European Parliament for over a decade and had no other political achievements of significance.

he hasn't because his laptop and pc have broken and he can't make proper videos yet

Y que paso?
En que quedaron?

BORISFAGS ON FULL DEFENSE MODE

He's clearly just trying to claw voters back to the LibDems after they got eviscerated last GE, can't really blame him