Abortion

Are you pro-choice or pro-life, and why?

I am pro-choice. I don't want retards dumb enough to get pregnant at age 13 to reproduce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st49UflCFQc
youtube.com/watch?v=FO66RqN0YOk
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro choice.

We need some sort of population control for those who can't afford, or simply don't want to reproduce.

There are potential ethical or moral reasons to oppose abortion, but fetuses or embryos aren't sentient.

Pro-Life, because I believe god made every life scared.

Pro choice. You can't force someone to carry a baby to term, especially in the case of rape. That's fucked up. What we can do is make sure people have access to birth control, plan B, and that abortions are rare and are carried out as early into a pregnancy as possible. It sucks that a baby doesn't get to live, but it's better than the alternative.

>2016
>Not being pro-eugenics

Pro-life. I believe that human beings are special and have an innate right to be valued, respected, and to receive ethical treatment from fertilization until natural death.

literally everyone on Sup Forums should be pro choice
youtube.com/watch?v=st49UflCFQc

I think abortion should be allowed so there's no underground coathanger clinics but it should be stigmatized heavily and not fucking promoted

I think the mothers need to be killed, along with the baby.

I completely agree with your sentiment, but the mother also deserves those innate rights. What about in the case of a severely addicted pregnant woman who can't stop using drugs and will harm the child? Do you force them into treatment and keep them there against their will until the baby is born? What about in the case that a pregnancy would be harmful to the mother?

Can you think of a reason why abortions shouldn't be allowed, without using "muh religion", or "muh feelings"?

Killed two of her own children to become... Literally who?

A female comedian? Those words don't even compute together

>helped her correct an "irresponsible" decision with a "thoughtful" one
>aborting kids is now thoughtful

Honestly though, I am pro-choice but only under limited circumstances such as rape, danger of life for the mother or severe birth defects. Abortion shouldn't be a convenience.

pro-choice in the case of rapes. It should be illegal if you consented to sex, since consenting to sex is consenting to raising a child. It's not a religious position, I just want people to have to answer for their own fucking decisions.

>Pro-Life, because I believe god made every life scared.

Except for all the babies He aborts (miscarriages)

pro life, but don't consider abortion it the worst "crime/sin" ever and definitely think it's justified if the woman's life is in danger

I remember reading that the closing of orphanages plus roe v wade led to a sharp decline in violent crime around the 1990s due to less unwanted children and growing up in poverty.

Not sure if that's true or not, but the influx of the drug trade in the 1970s-1980s along with the mistreatment of war vets certainly led to a rise in crime during that era.

TL;DR if a child is unwanted, it's probably best to give them up for adoption, but it's better to abort than to bring an unwanted child into the world and have them show up on Sup Forums and shitpost.

what would you do in the case where a mother wants to abort to the point she hunger strikes or some such?

i.e. do the rights of the fetus outweigh the mother enough to force her to have the baby?

pro life, but all niggers and spics should be removed from the planet.

makes sense about Chelsea though. you could always tell she was drowning something horrible in her past booze and bbc.

kinda sad now that I've seen some stuff with her dad. no wonder her dad hates her.

Shit, actually is correct. Nobody wants to raise a potato-baby, so that should be legal too.

Killing millions of God's children because people dont want to be adults

Pro choice, nonwhites are the biggest recipients for abortions anyways and I have no issues with the edgelord stance.

Pro-Choice.

Kids are either obnoxious, screeching brats or they're being bullied by the brats and look constantly terrified. Either way they just crowd up what would otherwise be pretty nice places like beaches and parks.

pro choice. while i would never wish anyone i know to have an abortion it's the only option policy-wise.

/rape

Meme tier, that's basically zero of abortions

Real abortions are

>slut doesn't take birth control because she think underclass Chad will love her more if she has a baby
>underclass Chad says he will love her only if she kills baby and forcibly drives her to abortion clinic and waits outside
>underclass Chad leaves slut for other slut he's been fucking on the side
>Also pregnant

I'm pro-death.
But since murder is outlawed at the moment, I don't see murder of a forming human being being acceptable. Once sperm and egg meet, it's a new unique life, whether it's convenient or not.

after 4 weeks the fetus has a heartbeat, in 12 it resembles a human

>and not fucking promoted

You want to promote "not fucking" as a means to reduce abortion? Best of luck, pilgrim.

Pro choice. I hate pro-choice people, but lower crime due to fewer poors/nonwhites is a good benefit.

This.

A lot of people bring up the case that abortion should be okay for when a woman is raped and a baby is conceived in the process. Rape is fucking horrible, anyone who says otherwise should go take a bat to the face for their idiocy. It sucks that a woman had a person violently push their intentions onto them without their consent, but it doesn't give the woman the right to murder the kid who was conceived in the process. Giving the kid up for adoption is the best solution. There's many families out there that aren't able to have kids for possibly medical reasons and to give them a child for whom they can take care of and the child is given parents who will take care of them, you just turned a violent and horrible thing that happened to you into a precious gift of life and charity for multiple people.

If the kid is conceived out of incest-rape, the parents/family members need to be arrested and charged for life, but the kid should still be given up for adoption and not told about it's parentage.

Sex is meant for people whom are married and whom are ready to have kids. Sex outside marriage is unstable, and not good for any kid possibly conceived out of wedlock.

>since consenting to sex is consenting to raising a child
no its not, it's the result of unprotected sex.

>What about in the case of a severely addicted pregnant woman who can't stop using drugs and will harm the child? Do you force them into treatment and keep them there against their will until the baby is born?

Isn't that what the law already does? Aren't all addicts forced into treatment if they're discovered in possession of illegal drugs?

>What about in the case that a pregnancy would be harmful to the mother?

Doctors should try to save both patients. Usually if a woman has a problem with a pregnancy she will miscarry. The human body is great at fixing itself without medical intervention. It'd be very rare where a woman actually has to have an abortion to save her life during a pregnancy.

Pro choice. Niggers-n-spics disproportionately make use of abortion services in Murika, it is good to slow down the rate that America is getting mongrelized, and its already bad.

Rape-babies are cursed, it's better for them to be aborted, they'll just grow up and do more bad things

Why do pro-lifers are such as cucks? They, tax payers, want to feed many niglets and then be killed in the future?

>implying anybody on /pol has ever had sexually relations.

Not that guy but I agree completely. People are so quick with "but it might have a hard life". So it's better to kill it?

Crime rates dropped precipitously after Roe v. Wade (SCOTUS ruled that a woman has a privacy right to her body, ergo abortions pre-viability) had time to take effect. As a practical consideration, abortion is a net positive for society, I fully support it.

Even thought it is the ending of a "life," simple existence of a "life" does not confer rights. A dog is life, but it doesn't have rights. A fetus is life, but it doesn't supersede the woman's right to control her body, I guess. An act can be both constitutional and reprehensible.

Good luck trying to enforce parental culpability for their childrens' horrible actions.

Pro-life but I don't talk about it because it's 99.9% undesirables aborting their offspring and the kids would have lived in misery anyway.

As a recovering alcoholic I can say being forced into treatment will do nothing unless you actually want to get sober. You might be sober for a while but you'll always fall off the wagon unless you want to get sober and stay sober.

It's not some sort of magical fix.

With that point of view, you should have been aborted.

>what would you do in the case where a mother wants to abort to the point she hunger strikes or some such?

Man, you guys are creating such weird scenarios. What if a pregnant woman hunger strikes when she is carrying a nine month old fetus and is a week or two from giving birth? I can ask you guys these same tricky questions.

>i.e. do the rights of the fetus outweigh the mother enough to force her to have the baby?

I don't see it as forcing someone to give birth. I see it as banning medical personnel from killing healthy fetuses. Pregnant women don't abort their own kids, they go pay someone money to do it. Why should someone in the medical field be allowed to kill a healthy fetus? What is the medical benefit involved from the perspective of the abortion provider?

Since this revolting cunt keeps getting threads made about her teenage abortions, it's worth noting that in addition to being a Jew she's mentioned multiple times that she "dated" (fucked) black guys throughout high school... right around the time she had the abortion. Puts things in a different context, no?

Pro-choice in America because niggers.
Pro-life in Europe because muslims don't get abortions.

Kek, I actually knew someone who's mother beat her stomach relentlessly during pregnancy. If someone doesn't want the baby but can't get an abortion, usually the child ends up suffering greatly.

Half of his body simply doesn't work.

>I believe god made every life scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=FO66RqN0YOk

you fucking tool

Pro choice

BUT
>BUT

No with taxpayer money

Is that what happened to the Amakalites in the Canaan Valley?

Samuel 15:2–3"
3 Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction1 all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’ ”

Deuteronomy 2:34
34 And we captured all his cities at that time and devoted to destruction2 every city, men, women, and children. We left no survivors.

Deuteronomy 20:16
But in the cities of these peoples that the Lord your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes, 17 but you shall devote them to complete destruction,1 the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the Lord your God has commanded.

should be mandatory for low income families

>using skywalker fallacies

Pro-Choice, it kills thousands of nigger-babies plus you should'nt force anyone to have a retarded child with 4 legs.

>4 weeks the fetus has a heartbeat

No, it doesn't have heart yet. It only has a pulsing lump on an artery

These tricky scenarios are important to bring up on both sides of the aisle. As a person who's pro-life, I can understand some abortion procedures because I knew about a woman who was in her third trimester and her baby ended up getting a medical problem and died inside of her. Basically this woman was lugging around a corpse inside her belly so getting an abortion to get it out of her is pretty reasonable.

It's also kind of a bad argument because that's saying a murderers life is just as sacred as an innocent persons life.

Was Stalin's life sacred? What about Mao's, or Pol Pot's?

Most abortions in Europe. Canada, Aus and NZ are done by whites though.

I'm neither, fetuses aren't human and women don't deserve freedom

>Inb4 edgy

>no survivors

You're wrong dude. Crime rates rose after abortion was legalized mainly due to the crack-cocaine epidemic.

Lots of things affect crime rates. I would say enforcement of the law is way more important. For example if cops decide to stop arresting people for marijuana and ticket them instead then the crime rate for marijuana will go down, despite the fact that plenty of people are still using it.

Pro-lifers are niggerloving cucks - they are fine with those niglets being covered with their tax money.

We have a winner

Pro-choice with limitations.

Pro choice to a certain extent.

Late term and partial birth abortions should be illegal.
If you are to stupid to make a decision before then you should be forced to carry to term and put the kid up for adoption.

So is her life the joke?

I dont get this kind of humor.

>"Religious people have been murdered, so God himself isn't pro-life".
>Another video of Carlin shows him stating pro-lifers are "anti-woman"

George Carlin is a fucking joke, and I am astonished people on this board consider him "red-pilled".

I'd argue against this, because plenty of children who grow up with shitty parents end up being leeches on society.

Because one day, when youre older than 20, youll realise that you can be right 9/10 and then be wrong once, but that doesnt make you wrong on all other counts.

I'm pro choice because people need to learn to fuck off and mind their own business. Whether or not a woman wants to have an aborition is nobody else's business. Opposing opinions can get fucked.

when you kill the baby you kill the mother.

>As a person who's pro-life, I can understand some abortion procedures because I knew about a woman who was in her third trimester and her baby ended up getting a medical problem and died inside of her. Basically this woman was lugging around a corpse inside her belly so getting an abortion to get it out of her is pretty reasonable.

That wouldn't be an abortion. Abortion is a medical procedure that intentionally causes embryonic/fetal demise.

I'm pro choice, but if you have more than a certain amount of abortions in your lifetime it should come with a manditory tubal ligation. Careless fucking should warrant some sort of punishment.

Pro-life. Never heard an argument against a fetus being a person that didn't also apply to a subset of born people. Mostly it's arguing about how it should be ok to kill people to preserve degenerate behavior, which is abhorrent to me.

>Pro-life in Europe because muslims don't get abortions.

Muslims are allowed to get abortions in the Quran, but they treat Muslim women like cattle, they have no rights.

I think Carlin was generally just a contrarian à la everything is bullshit. That was kinda is shtick.

The 'weird scenarios' are to highlight the absurdity in declaring abortion murder.

>What is the medical benefit involved from the perspective of the abortion provider?
no risk of dying in child birth I suppose? Are you against all cosmetic surgeries too?

Pro life. A fetus is a blank slate, but a woman that would kill her own child is already damaged goods.

I know, I was thinking about the US.

Too bad Carlin is wrong on a lot of accounts.
>the two points I mentioned earlier
>thinks nationalism or pride in one's race is stupid
>believes women are smarter and more competent than men
>thinks religious people are harmful for society

Not that guy, but he stated it took a while for the difference to be noticed.

Particularly, that being dubbed 'generation x' was the first generation under roe v wade to 'come to term' to the peak age of danger and violence (teenager through young adult), and there were far less Xers compared to the previous generation.

Someone born in the mid-late 1970s won't be out robbing liquor stores at age 5, it took a good decade and then some for those children to grow into the 'danger zone' of age where a lot of problems manifest (starting in the teen years).

By the 1990s, violent crimes had dropped.

I was the guy that said he wasn't sure whether it's 1:1 fact or not, but I can see the pattern and unlike you, I understood previous user's statement about delayed effect.

>subsidised abortion
>once-off taxpayer cost

>non-subsidised abortion
>prime risk group can't afford it
>permanent taxpayer costs for the life of the retard/unwanted child criminal/uneducated welfare muncher/etc.

I know where you're coming from 細佬, but the logic says you're wrong.

The point of sex is reproduction. Just because some people have a different view on sex because it makes them feel good etc, doesn't negate the fact that the whole purpose of sex is reproduction.

You think a woman has the right to kill her child because she doesn't think the point of sex is for reproduction?

I don't give a rats ass what that cowardly hippie thinks about anything

Sorry I forgot to include evidence.
pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf

It's such a small percentage that it's negligible

>thinks nationalism or pride in one's race is stupid

It is. You can be proud of your country at the olympics, but being proud of Newton's accomplishments is retarded.

>believes women are smarter and more competent than men

If you were famous and got all the free pussy you could handle, youd say the same.

>thinks religious people are harmful for society

Are you living under a rock?

The fuck do you think Muslims are?

Atheists?

>doing drugs that will harm the baby is evil and demands action
>kill the baby

You've just admitted fetuses should be protected while simultaneously advocating for their murder.

>Half of people think banning abortion is a 9 month violation of a woman's rights to bodily autonomy
>half of people think abortion is genocide

Since personhood is fundamentally axiomatic, we can never objectively decide when human rights are granted. If one side of the gray area is temporary non-fatal restriction of a portion of bodily autonomy due to your own actions, and the other side of the gray area is mass killing of children, wouldn't the moral choice clearly be to outlaw abortion?

The only arguments against this AFAIK are:
>killing isn't inherently immoral if it's for the good of the society
>includes the "most abortions are minorities" argument
which is an interesting point but clearly opposes the American ideal of individual liberty

>rape isn't a willful action of the mother
>(the famous pianist argument)
I'd say because the mother was NOT responsible for the scenario and her liberties are being infringed, she does not have a moral obligation to bear the child and therefore shouldn't have a legal one.

>life of the mother
clear case of life vs life. Context matters, so any legislation that values the life of the fetus over the mother 100% of the time will be wrong at least occasionally (the mother will usually be more valuable) . That makes this a clear exception.

>incest
Incest can be consensual. Nonconsensual incest is already covered by rape exception.
Incest has marginally higher chances of deformities or disabilities, but we allow dwarves, people with Down's Syndrome, or any other genetic disorder to reproduce.
Incest is clearly not an exception.

How does this make you feel?

I'm pro late-term abortion for shitskins

I think abortion should be limited to a few weeks for whites.

>since consenting to sex is consenting to raising a child
you probably walk around with that "I have never been fucked" look on your face blissfully unaware. dont you?

I'm pro baby life. You're pro baby murder?

Why isn't killing semen as bad then?

Pro choice all the way.

but thats just like your opinion man

pro-life for white people

pro-abortion and genocide for non-whites and especially jewish

I am prolife but I don't use it as a litmus as to who I will vote for.

I just use it to judge women.

If a woman is pro home I assume she is a whore. If he has had an abortion she is a murder. I treat them accordingly.

Abortion is a great indicator of a woman's worth.

Also, eugenics for the poor isn't a bad thing for society. It's just bad for the individual

>a woman that would kill her own child
Isn't that against the law already?

what edgey faggotry is this?

if you have more than 1 abortion, you should be forced to get tied up and prevent your slutty choices from wasting money

Im not so much pro-choice as i am pro-abortion. I think there should me mandatory abortions unless you can prove you can take care of a fucking kid, financially or otherwise.

Then all the riffraff dies out in 1 generation.