Just saw a Mexican family for the first time. What the fuck?

>Be me
>Be Fruits and Vegetables Clerk in a downtown grocery store
>Mexican family comes in, (probably just got here from Mexico, I have no idea how.)
>Dressed in oversized 2006 G-Unit apparel
>THEY LOOKED ABSOLUTELY SOULLESS, INHUMANE, LIKE DOGS
>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place. Only time that happened to me before was when some soulless looking muslim women came in.

I do not want these fucking mutts in my country.

Fuck the Liberal Party. They're run by Catholics who have been degrading this country ever since it was founded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Constitution_of_the_Clergy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution#Toll_on_the_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Catholics
You mean protestant.

Eh, unless they are teen gangs Mexicans are pretty cool, they mind their own business and aren't bothered by much, they are the least of your concerns.

>smell like shit
>most have IQ even lower than niggers
>famous for not paying taxes
>breed like rabbits which will put immense pressure on our already crumbling medical system

ya, we're fucked

This user is correct.

Kill yourself OP

To start, Catholics are Pagan, not Christian.

The Liberal Party has been Catholic since the beginning with Wilfrid Laurier. Catholics ruin countries where ever they go. There have been massive anti-Catholic movements in the USA and in Canada in the past. And the Mass Media is run by Catholics here too.

Holy Shills, Batman.

You could be looking at Guatemalan or Honduran peoples. People in North America tend to think that all people that are south of the border are dirt poor indios, drug traffickers and Mexican. The Hispanic illegals have their problems in regards to education but they are not drooling at the mouth retarded like many Sub Saharan Africans and Islamic populations.

Joot needs to IP ban fucking Canadians I'm so tired of leaf posters.

FUCK

Let me guess. The man and woman were in their late 20s, and they already had 5 or 6 kids? That's the same thing that happens here.

Average IQ in Mexico is 88.
And among the ones who move to the US it is 82.

Those numbers are literally african tier, maybe even slightly worse.

Hard to find a stupider more useless group of people. And if you want proof just look at what a fucking mess their country is.

GLOBALIST SHILLS

>why wont canadians let me move there and collect welfare and free housing mayne
>das so raycis mayne

Yep, guess I'm gonna have to leave the city and move back to the suburbs. Just having to look at them kills me.

>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place.
> I am a pussy and scare of non white people.
I found the reason of the downfall of your civilizations

Yup, he is the problem.

Not the retard politician of brings in hordes of low IQ literal down syndrome third worlders

I don't have a problem with most law abiding Hispanic immigrants. They tend to fully assimilate and they tend to only chase after their own women .

I'm not some wannabe looking to prove myself. My ancestors worked hard to build a safe country and it's being destroyed by the Catholic Party of Canada.

Haha fucking canuckistan gonna get cucked by spics too now.

The fat middle-aged spics with a fat wife and half-dozen fat children are not really a physical threat, they don't get violent. They are a social threat because they breed like rabbits, sponge welfare, and vote left, but not a physical threat.

The skinny ones in their late teens/early twenties with pube mustaches and greasy hair and gold necklaces are the ones that'll stab you. You'll learn eventually, Canada

>>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place.
kek what a cuck

Wtf, i hate mexicans now!

see this

These people are coming from a dangerous failed state. They are depraved, primal, malnourished and probably intoxicated.
And you sir/m'am, are a horrible shill.

Yeah I can tell by the darkness in their eye.

In Africa it's like 72, Mexicans are literally not as bad as Africans. American blacks are not as bad as Africans. Getting stabbed in the back is not as bad as getting shot in the head

Doesn't mean it's good though

That sounds pretty accurate. I see that all the time in California. The women are so fat, that they can't even walk, they just waddle around. They look like these short, round fat trolls. They always go to grocery stores in droves. One mamacita with her brood of children, the father rarely in sight. They WILL block the grocery store aisles with their carts, strollers, and broods of children, and they WILL expect you to go the long way around whitey.

>being afraid of mexicans
that family is just enjoying vacations

>Dressed in oversized 2006 G-Unit apparel
>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place

I think you're the faggot here, white boy

diaspora, or shilling for some reason

threadly reminder that euro-Americans (and Canadians for that matter) do not actually enjoy mexcrement presence

>Fuck the Liberal Party. They're run by Catholics who have been degrading this country ever since it was founded.

No shit, they have been undermining us Orange lads for decades now.

Filthy papist scum should be put against the wall and shot.

>brown people come into the store
>get so scared you have to hide in the storage room even though they didn't do anything at all
>leave the city because of it
>blame everything on the Liberals

wow you really are a top cuck OP. You just saw some brown people, didn't even talk or interact with them, and you're letting it dictate your life

too bad you worked your way up to fruits and vegetable clerk at a grocery store and you're going to have to lose all of that

Hispanic immigration would not be a problem if our governments implemented some basic immigration laws. The white communists, the Jews, the chinese and the Arab Islamofascists are a infinitely greater threat to indigenous Europeans than pedro. Pedro just want to labor in order to maintain his family and get wasted on weekends.

It's a popular meme amongst Americans who have not fully dislodged the blue suppository that Mexicans "aren't that bad". The people who think this are simply ignorant of Mexicans. They're applying the same logic (which they now realize is retarded) of "well, yeah, sure blacks commit half of all murders and are only 12% of the population but what about this one black guy I know at my work who went to college and has a house in the suburbs with his wife?"

Mexicans turn neighborhoods into shit, throw trash everywhere, have a universal mentality of "if I can get away with breaking a law, I should" (perhaps unsurprising for people who broke the law to come here) which also applies to Western social norms and standards of behavior. They're not an intelligent, disciplined, or responsible people. On average they're less apeishly violent than blacks, but that's not saying much.

The truth is, nobody in America wants to live in Mexico, otherwise you would move to Mexico. You don't want to live in Mexico because it's a shithole. A shithole is what Mexicans make of a country when they are the majority.

No comparison to blacks, and no number of "personal experience counter-examples" changes this fact.

There are a very few Mexicans who are capable of becoming Americans, and most of them are already here. We need to build wall and remove the wetbacks, and any hispanic who is truly an American now would agree

Agreed.The inferior and welfare leaching Hispanics must be removed.

No, when it comes to Peace, Law, and Order, Jews, Chinks, and Arabs are much more behaved than Mexicans. Who are you working for?

>Fruits and Vegetables Clerk
Large in charge

Where in Canada are you? Lots of Mexicans even in South, North Dakota. In fact i know people that don't even have US citizenship that have over 100 Mexicans working and helped them with US citizenship.

You done goofed making this about Catholics

:P
Fact: 'Latin' America

Arabs are only well behaved until they are numerous enough to feel secure in making a power-grab. In disarmed societies, that usually means 5-10%. In America they're probably not going to become lawless, like in Europe, any time soon, but they're more than happy to exploit social justice theology.

If you think of Muslims in Canada as well-behaved, it's only because they haven't set up sharia zones and banlieues yet

You had to hide in the storage closet? Spineless Canadians. These memes write themselves.

Sure well I'd gladly have Muslims deported as well. But first I think we need to stop bringing in these societal degradants.

The Jews, Arabs and Chinese arr greatly invested toward the destruction of indigenous European culture. Pedro is not an existential threat to whites. He is just a nuisance to us.

Don't forget that "Pope" Cuckcis of Fagsisi is a Mexican (Argentine)

It's your turn leaf. Enjoy.

I generally don't dislike Mexicans, but I fucking HATE when they don't speak a fucking lick of English.

Gotta get rid of weedman, he's like Obama on weed, his sole purpose in life is to cuck your country

>Be tough guy who will stand up to criminals
>Gets stabbed

'Spineless'? I would call it common sense.

>I actually had to go to the storage room because I was scared they were gonna rob the place.

Canada, everyone.

The problem with you guys from my point of view is that you are scared and your politicians and people don't react like you would in other times for fear of being criticized or being called racist. The aggressive and bad immigrants know this, that's why they do what they want, they know you are not going to do shit and they have a wave of self hating people actually defending them because they have a friend who is good.
Don't be scare or you will be dominated in your own country.
Btw I am a argentinian in their late teens/early twenties with pube mustaches and greasy hair and gold necklaces ready to go to your country gringo. Punch me when you see me

>universal mentality of "if I can get away with breaking a law, I should"

You should've been in the last thread.

These beaners were saying it's the employers fault that mexicans move here illegally and work under the table paying 0 taxes.

That even small businesses should have to pay enormous costs to verify their identities and citizenships, and if they are not willing or can't afford it, well too bad thats on them, not all the beaners moving here illegally to work in construction or agriculture

Just completely devoid of any personal responsibility. It's the reason their country is so fucking shit.

I won't come 50 ft near you. We have a nice service here called the police and they arrive on the scene in about 3 minutes.

Just a friendly reminder that most "canadian" posters are either dog eating chinks or streetshitting pajeets that deserve to get nuked, With that on mind carry on.

the untold secret about brown people is about 40% of them could be classified as borderline retarded, but to do so would be considered racist.

No seriously.

I'm not joking.

You don't know jack shit about Canada pal.

I didnt know Argentines were this based, I have an old matress you can use if you ever come to the US

But that's the way it works though. With Mexicans, and with humanity.

A certain amount of people are good and try to uphold decency and order, a certain amount of people are malicious and try to ruin things and spread hatred, chaos and bitterness, and then the rest of the population just doesn't give a shit.

>Catholics ruin countries where ever they go.
Only for the last 500 years. You can thank the French and their revolution for that, as it killed a shit ton of clergy and weakened the church enough to allow easy infiltration of heretics and de facto satanists.

>Spend hundreds of years building a country which is safe, prosperous and free
>you are happy to come here and ruin it by importing your shitty 3rd world values and low iq

So much this it makes me want to GTA all of them when they cross the cross walk, just CHRIST HAVE SOME FUCKING COMMON DECENCY YOU SPIC FUCKS

I would keep an eye on Ahmed or Mutombo. I highly doubt that Alejandro from Argentina is such a threat.

Gonna call bullshit on that. As they say, Satan knows the Scriptures better than anyone else. Catholicism is basically a continuation of the Roman Cult. Been that way since the beginning.

Just fucking start killing people then in secret, it's fucking Canada. You can dump the body anywhere. Start removing them one by one

In the end we're all against whitey, right?

ProxyShill, Canadian countrymen will not descend to such transgressions.

Didn't they walk in with kids? Who robs a store with children? Are Canadians this stupid and spineless? Memes writing themselves again.

t. robert pickton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Constitution_of_the_Clergy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dechristianization_of_France_during_the_French_Revolution#Toll_on_the_Church

There are many "white" latin Americans.

Yes they looked like a pack of hyenas.

>shitting on Mexicans
Piss off JIDF, Nigger Slayer Alliance forever.

I'm ready for this should be even more fun than nipper tipping.

I'll have to coin a name for the spanish rape babies thinking they are welcome in the rural parts.

Beaner beating sounds fine to me.

A lot of them have no considerstion of their race, the few oddballs are like this fucker.

I'm from California, let me give you a run down on Mexicans which I've picked up from 25 years of experience living amongst them.

There are many many varieties of Hispanic. Because they are a mix breed between whites and natives that hasn't finished blending yet, you have some that are tall and slender and look almost like Europeans, and others that are small and dark.

In general the whiter ones are more intelligent, more civil and more sociable. They aren't super violent, they won't rob your store. They're basically like a watered down, low achieving version of a European. Short, pudgy with fat, low achieving in school, smoke a lot of weed (all Mexicans do). No athletic or intellectual talent, nothing really noteworthy about them.

The darker ones....this is where you start getting into the violent behavior. These ones can't hold any sort of conversation on any intellectual level at all. They usually don't bother to learn English and reject any sort of connection with white people, preferring to stick to their own kind. The #1 thig on their mind is soccer, soccer, soccer, it's basically their entire universe.

I've noticed that increasingly where I live the darker ones in particular have developed a very strong racial identity. They aren't nigs, they're 5' 1" berry pickers mostly, not intimidating in the slightest in a 1 on 1 confrontation. Usually when they commit violence it's in large packs with weapons. Unless they have the overwhelming advantage, they will scatter at the first sign of trouble.

Keep the wikipedia links to yourself, I don't want 'em.

and even if they did , theyre Jewish masters would replace the non-white lickity-split

>There are "white" latin Americans.

No there isn't.

That's not even a Mexican. That's a Peruvian indio.

> To start, Catholics are Pagan, not Christian.
> this is what heretics actually believe

Catholicism is the only true form of Christanity. Some protestants and orthodox are alright. Other denominations are plain degenerate

>Gonna call bullshit on that
>Oh you weren't bluffing? Keep it to yourself
k

The problem isn't their skin-tone. It's the fact that they are raised in the most depraved inhumane manner imaginable and they are bringing that depravity to Canada.

Are you a Seventh Day Adventist? You sound like a Seventh Day Adventist.

There are more whites in Latin America then there are people in the entire nation of Canada.

It was just an example, most of us just consider ourselves Mexican.
Not white or black or whatever.

Thats more of a white/black person thing

Dude, we get it, you're a mexican and mad at this Canuck.

pro-tip: Next time you try to shill, don't use terms such as "Indio".
No white person differentiates between spics. Everything south of the border is a spic/Mexican, period.

>>Oh you weren't bluffing? Keep it to yourself
I just know that anyone who links to wikipedia is full of shit. If you have an argument, lay it out right here.

Nah I haven't found a church I deemed worth attending sadly. Went to a Baptist church for a while though.

> you hear me you brown savage get away before I call the police.
You just make me know you are scared now I want to rob you. Good job Canada

Croatia, don't you have some non-Catholics to pillage?

I'm not a Mexican and no. For Latin Americans it's frustrating when Anglos think all hispanic peoples look like fucking Guatemalans.

They're good for nothing. A Mexican family will come over here and make $10,000 annually in income but consume $20,000 annually in welfare. Hispanics are an economic net negative second only to blacks. Americans are literally paying for their own wages to be undercut.

These types of Mexicans are the least of your worries. Hope Canada has a large prison system.

Just ignore that dumbass guero pham, you're alright.

Don't listen to the shills, a good spic is a dead one or an extreme self hating one

We have open fields if they want to wander into the rural areas. The holes are pre-dug.

Probably Salvadorans, animals those guys

You never face an Argentinian gringo.
My futball ability and my capacity to disguise as a white person makes me your worse nightmare. I can be anywhere ready to kick a ball and break your window

Because all Latin Americans have that uncanny knack for recognizing different white nationalities

You understand right that for us all the swarthy people look the same? Unless it's very obviously differences like a mestizo and a black. I can't even tell the difference between an Italian and a Mexican how the fuck am I going to know the difference between Guatemalens and Pervuivans?

All hispanics are cholos to me.

>I do not want these fucking mutts in my country.
Well, now you know how Americans feel when we see Canadians.

Ive seen this before in Mexicans and south americans. niggers are soulless, same with sandniggers and gooks, but they have some semi human cultures. mexicshits are seemingly fascinated with death, absolute cucks of the highest order, not all mexishits, I have burrito shitting neighbours and theyre great the daughters sexy, but ive seen some absolutely fucking soulless Mexicans
theyre totally fucked in the head, btw this was in the gta idk where you live