Member the 80s?

Member the 80s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I member

are we in the dullest generation? what exactly do young people do these days? I honestly wouldn't be suprised if lifestyle of teenagers when I was a teenager and which existed for many decades before that has now vanished.

There's certainly no interesting sub cultures, even the fucking emos are gone now

i member

yeah

I don't :(

I wasn't born then

>Its a "Nancy and her faggy friends get too much attention despite a season long arc which ends in zero character development or progression" episode.

Those first 4 episodes were fucking shit.

I was born in '92 but i'm a real 80's kid xDxDxD

Try to go outside sometimes and interact with people. The internet makes people seem shit. they aren't, mostly.

Young people spend their days watching pewdiepie and "teens react" videos while updating their twitter... They actually prefer to watch how other people react to tv rather than watching tv...shit's spooky.

>no Steve
into the trash it goes

>chad won

there are young jihadists killing people in name of their god as we speak
it's just the west

ugh. no thanks. early to mid 2000 was the best

no, i didn't exist back then

>Try to go outside sometimes and interact with people. The internet makes people seem shit. they aren't, mostly.
How do you interact with people who are permanently attached to their internet device?

>be a kid
>know everything there is about being a kid in all its minutia
>get shunted along the line by your parents dragging you/new generation of kids pushing you
>no longer a kid
>look back at kids who know everything you knew but know it through an entirely different lense
>proclaim that kids today must be categorically different from kids when you were a kid
Literally every generation does this
Kids are the same, you just fucking aren't one any more man, of course you don't know or understand what they do
Your best bet is to drop the assumption that because it's kids stuff it must be easily consumable/psychologically simplistic (hence you in all your wisdom should be able to grasp it with ease) and accept that kids are as impenetrable to an adult as the behaviour of an adult is to a 10 year old

>"No!"

same way I felt

also

member D&D but now it's cool because we're such nerds now

pewdiepie isn't that bad actually
youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w

>glorification of outsiders
>chads are always jerks
>skinhead girl
>dungeons and dragons
>kids think they can behave like adults
>token black kid
>small town that is not in the south
>synthetizers
>MUH GOVERNMENT IS FUCKING EVIL, MAN!!!!!
>the fucking clash

How can one show suck so much!?
How come one series

>subcultures
>interesting

Just kill yourself, you freak

>Saying "member"
gas yourself you faggots, southpark is for dickheads.

>skinhead girl
you mean skinbyrd

Stranger things was a pretty good show, it doesn't need a second season and people are really up their own ass about it.

But it was pretty good.

sub cultures moved online

They're doing sex and drugs and putting on the internet. I'm an ugly boring guy though so I have to miss out.

Come its the current year! you don't need to get the girl anymore!

i work at a school and one time i saw two female students (13 years old) dancing in front of an iphone behind the school
i think they did that thing called "twerking" as well

Shame I'm dropping the show after Frankenstein's award rant. Oh well, plenty more things to watch.

What?

David Harbour's call for violence because liberals aren't in charge anymore.

You just be at 30 to post here

Stranger things is only like the 80s in the most superficial sense of it.
All relevant parts of the show like pacing, character development and dynamics, or photography are as contemporary as it gets.
I'm not trying to shit on the show, as I enjoyed it quite a lot, but when people say that it feels like the 80s all I can guess is that they didn't really watch any 80s film/show recently and have forgotten how differently written and directed they were.

A glib facsimile desu.