Post shows you can turn your brain off and enjoy

Post shows you can turn your brain off and enjoy

There's usually at least 3 hot people per episode for all sorts of preferences which is a bonus.

I don't think I could get into this show but it definitely falls under the same category as supernatural when it comes to having a thousand seasons

>thousand seasons
no show got a thousand season fucking idiot
GA is in its 13th season

I can't even enjoy it anymore. It's gone to shit, but I still watch because of all the time I've invested in this series.

I was gonna ironically post a weighty prestige drama but I couldn't decide bc my brain is turned off atm

Great meme 10/10

I tried to enjoy post-season 5 Supernatural but I just couldn't. Too many inconsistencies for my autistic mind

Burn Notice.

I can just kick back, browse my phone, and watch it while getting a good laugh and get into the action scenes.
Very watchable show without the brain going since Michael literally explains how all the spy shit works to me, the viewer.

If you turn off your brain one too many times, one day it won't turn back on again.

Chuck is really good for this too

how many times have they died up to this point?

Good. I pray for this day.

Me too, I forced myself to watch at first, but gave up last season. God's sister and the horrible filler was too much for me

I've been watching this since middle school.

It's not that good anymore, but I just can't drop it.

>God's sister
wat

I feel like I'm with family when i watch supernatural. It's so comfy. I've basically grown up with dean and sam.

godamnit, ths show.. i dont know what it is about it, but i cant stop loving it no matter how much petty drama there is between the brothers

Calm down fag

yep

last week's episode was so shit

>charged with trying to kill the president and sent to super super secret government installation
>can just sneak out of there and NO ONE IS LOOKING NOT A SINGLE SECURITY CAMERA
>send ONE spec ops team that is easily beaten by them
>brit cunts can access satellite to locate them but the US government didn't think of that
>all that bullshit with the reaper going on for like 3 seasons just ends like that

You're so smart

exactly

all she did was showing her tits and summoning gray clouds

Should I start watching this if I haven't seen a single episode before? I honestly didn't even know it existed until I researched Jeffey Dean Morgan following Negan.

Watch the first five seasons. Then, for the love of God, stop. JDM doesn't make it past season 2 anyway

>What is hyperbole