Just finished watching this hidden gem. Pretty fucking great. It got worse at it went on but still fun and satisfying

Just finished watching this hidden gem. Pretty fucking great. It got worse at it went on but still fun and satisfying.

One thing I want to mention that I haven't seen mentioned much - the parallel between Walt Jr changing his name to Flynn, and Hank changing his name to Isaac to disassociate themselves from Walt's behaviour. Specifically, Hank only changes his name when he's at work, which is where he's involved with the Heisenberg case and (in the back of his head at least) starts to suspect Walt. But in his personal life and around Walt, he still calls himself Hank. The writers draw a lot of attention to Flynn's name change but Hank's is much more subtle. It makes me wish I knew which writer thought of that because that's damn good foreshadowing.

Is Better Call Saul worth watching? Saul was one of the better characters, but doesn't mean much if the writing isn't up to par.

>hidden gem

Is he a neanderthal?

>hidden gem

That is the best plot twist in Breaking Bad. "Hank" had lied to everyone about his name and right before his death he reveals his real name. "Hank" was Isaac the whole time, without anyone knowing about it. Just because of that staggering plot twist "Ozymandias"-episode is upraised.

Dr. Heisenberg, I'm Isaac Schrader and you can go fuck yourself.

that's how I know The Last Jedi will be pure kino

>hidden gem

it's obviously a joke, did you even read the whole thing?

What if Luke's name this whole time was Anakin?

if this isn't pasta and you took the time to write it thats just sad

>hidden gem

Really made me think

>all this samefag
>nobody answering OP's question

No, Better Call Saul is not worth watching. Saul's motivations are so contrived it'll ruin the character for you.

>Isaac

Actually fucking laughing out loud right now

Why didn't he just poison Hank?

Who?

Issac

Dude look at me i dont like popular things lmao

I have about as much respect for breaking bad as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

This is actually really funny from a meta perspective. This hits on good Sup Forums memes so effectively. It shows how easy it is point out the Reddit and newfags that are on this board

OP doesn't get (You)s how many of you still fail to see this

Let's not forget Walt changed his name several times too. Heisenberg, The Danger etc. My theory is all the characters have schizophrenia.

>hidden gem

It was pretty popular, actually. My mom wouldn't stop talking about it.

your mom sounds hot

Well memed

It's not THAT bad, it just follows some bad rules of writing that if it didn't would make Sup Forums begrudgingly accept it, but normies demand consistency and familiarity with every show

>hidden
>gem

>hidden gem

Jesus Marie, It's a mineral

Hey, can I fuck your Mom!