/CHI/

friends edition

please reply

(You)

Need a CHI gf

thanks user
are you the user from last night?

No, I wasn't posting last night

oh well if you live on the west coast I doubt it should be hard to get one or any where really especially if you're white

:/

Do you have any friends or do they also make fun of you

why do you come here just to be rude?

Go to /fit/ get some tips for working out and become a better You.

Porque eres un joto sentimental?

yeah because that will fix everything else

Need a Nordic gf

Do you hate your future child just like your parents hate you?

>tfw I will never have a qt finnish gf

My parents love me and I love Nordic girls

Is life worth living?

It's a start

>live in the easiest country to make money
>literally the country of entrepreneurship
>'yoo ese is laif worz libin?'

America is not a land of milk and honey, ain't a Damm thing funny.

Stay away from her you filthy fucking wetback

Why do you assume I'm Hispanic?

Kinda shitty desu..

This average Mexican girl is better.

a CHI is born with no identidad
born blind to the world of murica

False. Blonde hair and blue eyes look best on women

Very true, race from the basis of identity and Mexicans are race mixed

that's american autism at work. In here culture forms the basis of identity. If all americans related to the same culture and didn't forge 'minority communities', racial issues wouldn't be a thing at all
I don't know how easy it is though to maintain a sense of unity in a 300m people country that has a history of segregation

We we're literally a ethnostate untill 1965

fuhgeddaboudit

So it would seem

why do all latin americans hate us?

se armo la bergasera

Friends are good

Hi pal

i need proof
how's it going

It's going alright, you?

same as always just watching random shit on the internet while shitposting here

What do you like to watch?

CHI
Something will happen eventually, I just hope it will be something good. But since I am so used to stagnation I am not in a rush to go anywhere or do anything.

>tfw iktf

what ever I can find on youtube
did you just wake up?
at least you have a chance

Nah. I got up a little before half past 2 in the afternoon, which is fairly typical (between half past 1 and 2 is probably the most normal time I get up if I am not working). As a positive I got a little over 8 and a half hours of sleep.

oh, what do you do on weekends?

Usually stay at home and be on the computer all day or sometimes working. Occasionally I go drinking with friends, that is fairly rare though.

stop.....

Stop relating yourself with the Mexican flag.

YOU'RE TRASH.

WE DON'T WANT YOU.

THE US DOESN'T WANT YOU.

LET MET MAKE IT CLEAR, THE US AND MEXICO DON'T WANT YOU.

YOU'RE NOT A VICTIM, YOU'RE TRASH.

FUCK.

OFF.

what time is it now in finland?
don't worry user you're welcomed here no ones going to bully you

Half past 4. I plan to be asleep within the hour and try to get past at 2 at most. Though that has proved to be surprisingly difficult before.

wait i've never asked you do you have your own place? or do you live with your parents?

>and try to get past at 2 at most
What I meant to say is "try to get up at 2 at the most". I sometimes wonder if I have suffered some kind of stroke that causes this kind of unexplainable mistakes. I do similiar mistakes sometimes when speaking too, though they are rare and I am almost always tired when I make them so I guess that explains it somewhat. Now that I think about it I have spent a staggering amount of my waking hours being tired, that can't have been good and is probably one reason at the current state of affairs.

because they are still in their shitholes while we are here

I live with my parents, I have mentioned that I would be fucked if I had to pay rent or had large running expenses like that before. Things really have remained more or less the same throughout my life. I guess if I manage to get into uni I would move to my own place which would be a massive change for me. Even after conscription and living on barracks for most of the time (you usually could go home on weekends but occasionally you couldn't due to various reasons, like camps and stuff) it would still feel very strange for me to move out. But moving on my own is something that will happen sooner or later, the way I look at it is i'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

just bought some more MDMA and coke from my dealer.even though i said i would stop.....
how do i cope with the fact that im pretty sure im addicted?

what do they think of you being around still? my parent's are always yelling at me for the way i am calling me a piece of shit and what not and telling me that if they where me they would of already killed themselves
go to rehab

Nothing hostile like in your case but I am fairly sure that they are banking on me moving out next year when (in reality if) I get to uni, though they probably expected I would get in this year already. They have said that this can't go on indefinitely so the implications are there that something will have to change preferably sooner rather than later.

That is absolutely horrible behavior on their part. Do you think that they actually mean it or are they just trying to smoke you out thinking it's "tough love" or something like that?

is it cheap to move out in finland?
i'm not even sure but i've gotten it like three times this weekend alone

forgot to add that when they say shit like that it makes me want to kms less.

>is it cheap to move out in finland?
No, rent is very high if you live in a city. Though if I were a student I would get 80% or so of my rent paid in benefits so it would not be that bad. Students get some financial assistance from the goverment but it would probably not even cover your minimum necessities (food/internet/cellphone line/transportation costs + the 20% of rent that is not covered by the goverment. But now I would not get rent assistance and I would just burn through my savings and be in a situation where I have to work if I want my savings to raise even if it's just a little. Student loans are fairly cheap here and if you finish in time you get a part of your loan forgiven so you would actually make money out of it. Though most students don't make it in time. I don't really have any real incentives to move out right now, I feel it would only make things worse.

that's still a lot of rent covered and at least they are doing it so it doesn't make it seem that bad unlike here you don't get shit

The states is much rougher in that regard. There somebody could end up homeless just for losing his job or having to pay some big medical bill for some fairly basic thing. To become homeless in finland you would have to have some severe substance abuse problems like most homeless people here have, good boy neets can live in their tiny apartments without having to fear homelesness. Though the goverment is now pushing for force "projects" for unemployed people (like some workshops where you do some unnecessary nonsense that in reality doesn't help you get a job at all and stuff like that, they already exist though but I guess they would become more common)

What up fellow cheese, here to make a blogpost

Meet up with a girl today. She dropped all her fucking spaghetti from beginning to end. First time being on the other side of that lol. Very odd but cute. She was very fit with tons of tattoos from the rich side of town so I didn't expect it.She literally said you have my number now so c-c-call m- get at me whenever :)

that sounds really good
>tfw I will never be a NEET in finland

cheese? also what did you do you when you woke up?

Going to sleep before 6 proved too much of a task and getting up before 2 will also be impossible now, oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Nighty night my chicano friend.

good night user

White boi seething