twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Michael Vick

delet

Story?

youtube.com/watch?v=VGl-ubxXGvo

Classic Tuck the Cuck

>a republitard caring about animal rights

that's hilarious

He played with creatures with no souls. I see no issue.
He viciously ran over a man which eventually lead to the man's demise

You just know if that was Mitt calling Philly that Tuck would be slobbering all over his testicles

youtube.com/watch?v=OM3tIK7U4JM

The funny part is he actually didn't do anything wrong. He had some crazy cousins that were doing the dogfighting while he wasn't at home, and he was the one that got in trouble for it since it was his property.
Shit was a total kangaroo court, and the authorities were more concerned with punishing a star than actually carrying out due process. Might as well start punishing landowners whenever some crazy fuck smoking weed stumbles onto their property, or their kids do some fucked up shit while the parents are away at work.

Really? I thought Vick personally executed dogs. Maybe that was a meme.

>executed
>over a dog
>when he wasn't even present for the dog fighting
Holy hell.

Fuck no. His cousins were fighting dogs, like Mexicans fight chickens, not doing fucked up serial killer shit and picking them apart. Vick himself wasn't even proven to have been present for the fights.

>murder an unarmed nigger illegally
I don't mind!
>make some doggies hurt each other
It's beatdown time!

lol such a lie. He knew exactly what was happening and he played his due part.

Seems pretty straight forward?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick#Dog_fighting_investigations
>He admitted to being involved in the destruction of 6–8 dogs, by hanging or drowning.
I like vick but I'm failing to see his innocence

shut up leaf

I don't know why that article says that when the articles they cite state the following:

> He denied making side bets on the fights, but admitted to bankrolling them.
> the NFL star agreed Monday
to "accept full responsibility" for his role in a dogfighting
ring and plead guilty to federal conspiracy charges.
> Quanis Phillips of Atlanta and Purnell Peace of Virginia Beach
signed statements saying Vick participated in executing at least
eight underperforming dogs by various means, including drowning and
hanging.

Vick himself never admitted to it, and the trial never proved he killed any dogs. He bankrolled the operation by letting the shit happen at his house, and never placed any side bets on the dogfighting himself. His retard friends signed a statment saying he killed a dog, but that's meaningless, considering the DA was likely trying to get it all pinned on Vick instead of the people actually present at the scene. Vick just plead guilty to "accept full responsibility", but nowhere is it actually stated or signed by the man himself that he admitted to actually killing dogs.
That's like you and your friends getting caught with weed, and your two friends get a bargain from the courts that says if they say YOU were selling weed to them, they'll get off scott free. They say fuck it and give the prosecutors what they want to hear, signed and dated regardless of truth. You meanwhile just want it all to blow over and preemptively plead guilty to the weed charges. Next thing you know you're going down on distribution charges because they kangaroo'd it and decided that you had ownership of 3x the amount of weed you actually had, and label you a criminal drug dealer.
There are no documents that prove he was there and he literally admitted in court to not engaging in betting. He never said he killed any dogs either, other people did. He is literally only proven guilty of "bankrolling", however you want to interpret that.

Really good post

that guy deserved to be run over

>I'm a Christian and I believe in second chances!
*two sentences later*
>They should have executed him

It's not good to waste food by making them fight, but it ain't a crime.

Elaborate

This thread unironically making me think. Maybe mike really dindu nuffin

I like dogs and he should have been punished, but the self righteous indignation over this story when it came out was incredible. Made me sick.

Emotional outrage > facts

Daily reminder. Only crooked LAPD kikes will disagree

Ray Lewis

Danny Heatley

Ray Rice and Greg Hardy did nothing wrong

Brock Turner

Chris Rock?

>Kikes literally kept him out of jail by playing the hurt feelings snowflake race card
>Kikes tried to put muh bull in jail

How do people take cucks seriously? Do you just placate them like you do with children or what? What a bizarre little anomalies they are.

>mfw some nu/pol/ limey was retarded near me
The lead prosecutor was jewish you toothless brainlet

WT Snacks