CANADA YES!!!

>Canada will scrap a requirement obliging Mexican visitors to obtain visas, Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Tuesday, a move designed to end a diplomatic dispute between the two nations.

>Trudeau said the restrictions would be lifted on Dec. 1 this year. Canada's former Conservative government imposed the visa rules in 2009 to stop what they said were bogus asylum claims.

reuters.com/article/us-canada-mexico-idUSKCN0ZE220?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's great, america should do the same

no need, they just climb the fence

stop just stop

I want off Trudeau's wild ride

Mexicans are those funny people who move where they can speak english OR french and choose to do NEITHER.
In America Mexicans keep away blacks - what are they supposed to keep away here?

No one here wants to go to Canada. At worst we will just immigrate to the US from the north border.

werent they in a recession?
does canada really need so much unskilled labour? are you fuckers going to war ?

what is the endgame

Holy shit you guys are retarded.

enjoy getting your tim Hortons orders in Spanish forever more now.

>visiting markleys in wattsonville to pew pew
>go to jack in the both for post shooting burger
>they call your number in Spanish about 5 times before trying so say it in broken English

congrats on dooming your nation.

No need, there is no barrier of any kind on 2/3 of the border, a walk across an often dry river bed is all thats needed.

This. Weedman is a dick.

Why do you guys love USA so much?

HAHAHA murica now needs to cover two sides

>implying Mexicans can even afford airfare to Canada

Because the south is practically a rich, properly managed mexico already.

racist piece of shit

it clearly means every country south of mexico is discriminated against.

fuck you.

you don't think they can walk or drive or what?

the little roaches are everywhere in the states. even in Washington state. even in alaska.

enjoy your falling literacy scores

why not?
good wages, more social protection, a lot safer

Liberals want to build bridges?

This. Also

>Canada: 29.3 °C 84.7 °F
I would die in the first week

>keep away blacks
That's like letting rattlesnakes into your house because you have a mice problem.

So, who will pay for the northern wall, Canada or Mexico?

Good bye Burgerland, hello Mapleland.

The real purpose of Keystone XL has been revealed.

Hey I have a PERFECT plan! Lets create an Underground Railroad for these beaners and HELP them on their way to Canada. I mean, they can now freely go to Canada, and we don't have to deal with their taco pussy smelling filth anymore!

Stay in the metro containment zones. The first mexican I see in my town is getting curb stomped.

It was very hot last week, I had to go on my job tour with 35°C, with several short stops with the car so they air condition couldn't work properly. My senses got dizzy, my blood pressure dropped and inner city traffic in this condition was harder than Dark Souls.

No idea how you do it.

Atzlan is not located in Canada bud.

Already OMW

At least my Girlfriend's family can come visit without too much hassle now.
I'm not happy with it but at least there's a silver lining.

No one cares about you ching chong town chink.

Can I get a fuck Canada.

Seriously though now the Mexicans can visit Canada and pass through the northern border instead. Even if we manage to build the wall it will be all for nothing. Either we build another wall with Canada or nuke and invade them so we can liberate them from the tyranny of Comrade Trudeu.

Mexcians are already as far north as Washington State, North Dakota, and Alaska

you think they're not gonna be able to make it over there?

yea but there are tons of white womyn for them to fuck and even more free gibsmedats than in the US, free healthcare and tons of welfare etc

Yeah, yeah you'll find out soon enough if you come around the rural areas when you end up in a cornfield. You cunts like corn right?

>Ching chong

We are 84% white outside the cities lad. Come find out how we treat shit skins.

Found the beaner.

kekerino you leafs can't barely hold the muslims and chink hordes back and now just want to show a little backbone against mexicans? which by the way will only use Canada to jump to the US

We have a sport in the country called nipper tipping.

nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=a8be393b-d5b7-4a36-838b-c2ff37f977fc

Thanks for the info ;)
>I'm rery white!
hohohohoho
>Come find out how we treat shit skins.
weed and white porcelain titties

>The first mexican I see in my town is getting curb stomped
kek
good luck bringing us down, the gringo has tried for almost 200 years and here we are faggot

>mfw there are shit loads of free programs provided by churches and schools that will teach English to illegals for free
>and they still don't learn English

Fuck these beaners SENPAI

Yeah here you are, picking berries and doing slave labour for pennies. Yes here you are...

What corporations do you own? What economic pull do you have?

>post yfw canadians are our new best friends

fuck you amercunts

good. let's see them say free healthcare is possible once these mexicans dry up their federal funds

He knows they'll never move there. Have you ever seen a Mexican in the snow?

>tried for almost 200 years
Are you retarded the only reason so many subhumans are here is the democrats decided they needed more voters in the 60's.

ITT: Cancucks grasping at straws that working class men are going to make the bulk of our great mexican army.

>wake me up

God Emperor Trump is going to put you on the $20, brother

>tfw north American union will consist of Canada and Mexico with America walled off in the middle

Feels good

The wall won't work anymore guys wed have to build 2 of them now. Might as well make a tram from the American southern border to the north free of charge to immigrants

>cheese-surrender monkey genes
>american france threatening anyone

Trudeau must really hate Canada.

JUST

You could get a bus ticket to the border for like $30. I bet you can get to the Canadian border on a bus for under $100, from anywhere in the 48.

I;m not french you fucking spanish rape baby.

Proud Anglo blood flows through these veins.

Theyre on bordering states. They can just cross in a greyhound bus without a visa.

It's 88 F outside right now

This ain't even the hottest it's gonna get this summer

>mfw TRUMPs new plan to get rid of the illegal beaners is to give them free bus rides north to Canada
kek

>Walk
>To canada

Let the jumping beans flood the northern borders

We could initiate a regime change in canada with one swat team in an mrap desu senpai

Somehow we cucked Canada with out even knowing it existed.

Damn

Pls no. I want pedro to go and stay go. Jobs are already hard enough to find here without illegal mexicans shitting up the place. Worse yet they'll mexi-wash the oil industry and undercut wages.

What is the best part of Canada for me to move to? I feel like enriching Canada.

Trudude needs "diversity" and a "greater commitment to the global citizen" in order to ship money out of canada and undercut peoples already abysmal earnings.

Says the indio
Fuck you, shitskin and your melanin. I can't stand hot weather anymore

Immigration law noob here:
They still have to go back, right? They still can't immigrate without a visa? I don't see what the fuss is about, other than the fact that the visa barrier kept the criminal scum out.

Reminder that America was whiter in 1990 than Canada is today

Reminder that the only reason we are 64% white is Mexicans swarming here since 1990

We are your future, Canada, only with weed instead of guns

I don't think the world is ready to have Mexicans and Mudslims living togehter. Although we will remove the kebbab if necessary.

I fucking hate this country.

Equally as much, I hate the fucking faggots who voted for this faggot.

>64%

You do know that 64% also has ""White Hispanics"" in there as well right...

I heard your real numbers are more like 30-40%..

It's 64 non Hispanic white you fucking leaf

Are you white?

Mexicans don't even visit here

Please somebody answer

>It's a "Leaf on fire getting cucked by foreign shitskins" episode

I hope so lad, I really don't know.

No, it's around 77% for """"""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""" which the Census designates as caucasoids from India to Ireland.

Non-white hispanic is 63%. You can then deduct the number of whites with black/native admixture and it drops to the upper 50% range... as of 2010. Probably a few % lower now

No, it's like letting rattlesnakes into your house when you have a nigger problem.

haha yeah, our chicks love coloured cock. I'm a white virgin so I know

That is what I thought. It floated around 40 to the max 48%

Thats oven temperature you horrible spic, how do you live in 30° weather?

>here we are
In mexico living like cockroaches scraping out a living praying the cartels don't kill you?

>64% white
I wish we weren't trending exponentially lower but we'll get under 50% before you get anywhere near it. You at least have gun crime keeping nigger and spic birthrates down; our best version of nigger birth control is praying their made gay by the homosexuals in canada before they have 50 children.

>Un feuille enflammé!!! Oui oui mdr!!!
>Comprenez? Parce qu'il est rouge!!!! Ahhh hzhahahah mdr!!!

If what the implication of that article says is true, Canada will be a safe haven for Mexican criminals. He's basically taking away the system that screens for these things by ignoring visas. Kinda the same way people used to go to Mexico and re-establish themselves after they commit a crime in America.

weed isn't even legal yet and it's the only reason I voted...

>They still have to go back, right? They still can't immigrate without a visa? I don't see what the fuss is about, other than the fact that the visa barrier kept the criminal scum out.
>Please somebody answer

Let me see, where to start.

Do you have internal security, to check people inside the country ?

No ?

So what is stop someone from just staying ?

Nothing ?

Life of crime for money.. dont get caught, everything fine.
Work under the table for cash ? All cool.
Bringing in drugs and weapons ?

All good.

They have to go back.. if they want to.
If they dont want, nothing to stop them.

ooooooh and anchor baby time, free health care !

It doesn't even matter anymore, they're just going to move to Toronto. All the white people live in the forests and prairies now.

I remember that once we threatened to make you a 1st world country rivaling with the US.

Your answer was pic related and you became the shithole you are today.

I just realized there was a whole country ripe for conquering to the northest.

Ok so now it's that time a bunch of faggots talking like they are going to conquest Canada.

Were ready for war lads anywhere outside the cities is fucking ready for you non white fucking pissants.

You invaded our country because during a war we accidentaly destroyed a french-owned cake business:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastry_War

Stop lying Frenchie

does canada have a problem with illegal immigration?

it's not like mexicans are going to swim all the way to canada, there are plenty of chances to deport illegal immigrants

Thank fuck that Trudeau's idiocy sometimes bites him in the ass
>implying any Mexican will want to live in a 15 celsius climate with winters that can go down to -35 celsius
Now if only all of his retarded policies nullified themselves like that

That's what I was treading on. Fuck.

What possibly benefit could be derived to justify this?

It was like this before 2009 by the way. No Mexicans came here then either, there's too many fences in the way.

I'll have you know we put the fire out. And we're still working on paying the african 'firefighters' that refuse to leave now...

I worked in fort mac for a week before the fire doing door to door sales and everyone I met, with the exception of one nice Indian man and one very very loney Mexican millionaire named Carmelo, was white. It was really weird but also really nice.

>voted for the cuck
You dug your own grave leaf, lay in it

pls stop...no more..

So when do Canadians get the chance to vote this guy out?