Sup Forums BTFO

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3324091/First-Americans-arrived-19-000-years-ago-New-clues-suggest-earliest-settlers-survived-ice-age.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_millennium_BCE_in_North_American_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redskins are worse than nigs.

I hope they all die and burn and asphyxiate choking on their low quality booze.

Do you agree OP?

I thought people stopped saying that stupid shit when it was pointed out that it's actually an argument in *favor* of Trump. The american indians had too lax of an immigration policy, so to speak, and got fucking dominated, therefore it can be reasoned from that example that just letting people in is a bad idea.

You Ginzos are not much better

The funniest about this is America was literally created by Europeans. Before that there was just land and savages.

There was no America when the Indians lived here. White people named and created the country. OP now on suicide watch.

this
/thread

Don't make Norway look bad. Please stop it

All my Norwegian friends and family support Trump.

Then who would make all that mouthwash they chug?

>that flag

Really makes you think

BEADS
E
A
D
S

jeg gjor det bare for (You)s :^)

They sold us the land fair and square, if they don't like it they should get the fuck off the reservation and move to fucking nowhere because they already sold anywhere they used to own to us.

JESUS FUCK

R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T

You do realise native americans aren't native, right?

They displaced the Penutian-speaking peoples 6,000 years ago.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3324091/First-Americans-arrived-19-000-years-ago-New-clues-suggest-earliest-settlers-survived-ice-age.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_millennium_BCE_in_North_American_history

i dont remember europeans migrating to native american country, maybe becouse there was no such thing. Indians didnt really understood the concept of owning land.
So nah. Europeans are the first and only owners of America.

why don't you go back to asia?

Whoa, we conquered a ritual torturing savage people just as their severed warring tribes had done regularly to one another for generations before?

Well, a mix of building a great nation, making contracts with them AND conquering them.

Why is it that those tribes violently taking land was okay but our tribe doing arguably the same is not?

sorry Zimbabro, but your flag is hideous

MODS!

I can confirm that the red man is awful

Why are natives so eternally butthurt over getting enriched by europe? They were basically just dozens of stone-age technology tribes at war with each other, and were at least 10 times more savage and murderous than colonialists.

>You're a Native American against immigration? Splendid! When do you leave?

I'd love to go to Europe, too bad it's full of fucking Muslims now though.

>implying conquering is the same as immigration
conquering is the one true way of possessing land

Then why are native Americans of Mongolian traits?

Go back to Siberia you homeless plains nigger.

Why would Europeans leave North america when they were the first to come here ? The Indians came from Siberia after us.....sooooo

Yes, it does.

It makes me think "Christ, you're a fucking moron..."

>le savages meme

Manhattan Island was the only place sold by bead transactions. Virtually all the rest was done by military force.

Why do liberals use the Native Americans as a justification for allowing immigration?

Europeans immigrated to America and brought all kinds of diseases with them. When these plagues wiped out most of the native population the white immigrants were able to take advantage of their weakness, defeat the in a series of bloody conflicts, and launch a campaign of ethnic cleansing against them. The displacement of Native Americans by Europeans is a perfect example for why we SHOULDN'T allow mass immigration.

There was a lot of variation from tribe to tribe and region to region. Some were much more savage than others. Forcing people off their land onto smaller and shittier areas is straight up ethnic cleansing (though not necessarily genocide). Some of it was in response to conflicts started by the natives, but a lot of it wasn't. It was a pretty douche move. But it was also before anyone alive today was born, and as you said resulted in a large and successful American state. So the long term results have been pretty good even if arriving here was rather rough.

Back to Gondwanaland.

I saw you in Survivor!

European+Asian=Native American

Samoafag calling someone else's flag hideous...

not really

proxy?

So according to this logic I can tell non-Europeans to get out of Europe? Is that what they're saying?

Yes, a set of people with nothing to do but sit around eating grass, tripping on hallucinogens, raping each other's women, and killing one another with sticks are clearly not savages. Pinnacle of fucking civilization right there.

your flag honestly is kinda un inspired and seems special snowflake like.

either fly the british flag in the corner or dont, non of this silly star shit.

This is predominantly false. The majority of native populations succumbed to diseases that were transmitted to them by feral hogs that were released by early explorers to provide a ready food source for future colonization. When colonialists arrived in the new world many entire trubes had already been whipped out entirely.

"what is the accidental and unforeseeable spread of typhoid and other malignant diseases.......yes Alex, I'd like to choose 'stop spreading white hate through the misuse of historical evidence'"

t. Dances with Diabetes

think, it really makes you

>ok man, I know you built this really nice house here and raised a family , but before you lived here this lonely homeless guy used to sleep here so technically it's his house

Niue-Male

Speaking of Civilization:

If you were to play Civilization V and start up a new game, you are already better than all native americans. You already have a city and know how to farm.

what is that pic?

>All of these proxies

I know right? So glad we moved up to crack, raping children and killing each other with guns.
Much more civilized. You're a fucking genius.