ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES...

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xpc37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

streamable.com/xpc37

is he dead?

QUIT FUCKING DYING YOU CHINK.

ah me so spikey

IF that was a career ending injury what would your reaction and thoughts be? Do you/ Have you ever cared about this player?

Goddammit

Lin is really proving to be a chink in the Nets' armor.

I like Jeremy Lin and all but

FUCK YES NETS ARE GONNA SUCK. #1 PICK HERE WE COME

quit dying lin

what was Lin saying?

"IM DONE. IM DONE. IM DONE." *heart visibly shatters*

tanking doesn't do shit anymore for getting a #1 pick (as it should be). you're still gonna have just as good a chance as some of the other worst teams. I hate the whole tanking mentality, bc it rarely works

New lottery rules kick in 2019. Instead of a top 3 being 25%, 19.9% and 15.6%, all of it will be 14%. You still need to be able to get good players and rarely do the best players of a draft go outside top 3.

oh i thought it started next draft

It's not tanking with the Nets. The Cavs own their pick. They are trying to win this year. Now they will be ass just like last year when Lin was hurt. Which helps the Cavs get a better chance at the #1 pick now.

>Now they will be ass just like last year when Lin was hurt.
>newly acquired all star guard dlo drops 30 with 5 assists
really tickles my brainwaves

Wish he never left the hornets miss u bby

pretty cool guy with a cool story, not that great a player but i liked him

I like Lin and the nets, and am sad about this.

That being said, maybe his army of rabid fans will shut up this season?

sad if its a serious injury. He is a feast or famine type of player but when he is on he is electrifying

lopez was averaging 20-6 and they still sucked

Lin is a faggot with a victim complex because he's the only Chink in the NBA.

>only chink
Who is park

He should ask Giannis about whether it's fair for him to appropriate Achilles while speaking about his medical woes. I don't see how it's pertinent to lambast a great hero by inadvertently connecting it to a horrific injury. This can be an opportunity for growth and I for one am looking forward to some great insights from Jeremy on this important journey.

Oh wait its a knee tendon? Nvm

That initial reaction reminds me of Tony Parker in last year's playoffs. Just a vacant stare because they knew their knee was fucked

>Only chink
the rockets have a new stretch 5 chinese guy mccasual

Oh yeah? Who is it? Your dad?

good one

zhou qi is in the league you know

Thanks, I was debating whether to say that but I just went for it and I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the result.

the only reasons this guy is relevant anymore is because he's on reddit and they all suck his dick /r/nba