Am I the only one who thought he made a good antagonist for Rick?

Am I the only one who thought he made a good antagonist for Rick?

I like how he had a pre-existing relationship as his best friend which came at odds with the times they were living in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs7O1vSBFC8
youtu.be/JoQ4GidQP-k?list=RD2cymqAVPWuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was easily the best character the show has had. He was genuinely complex and his decent into villainy was actually well-written and believable.

I liked him because he actually was right a lot of the time, too. It made him more compelling. I kinda wish the writers didn't turn him into "LE EVIL HEAD RUB MAN" by the end.

Maskewsumtin op

true her

rick fucked everything

fight me

The ol' cuck your best friend character.

This was when TWD was actually good.

I'd have rathered that their tension not be over Lori. She wasn't particularly attractive, was a massive thundercunt to both of them, and I'm 'bout burnt out on the cuck memes. It would've been better if the tension was purely over their respective leadership styles and what was best for the group.

Why is he holding his shotgun like an anime character?

good point. he was a great character though

best character, also 100% right

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs7O1vSBFC8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have you ever even left your house?

>antagonist

He was the hero

>play video
>Shane is sprinting towards me at full speed

holy shit

Have you ever seen someone hold a shotgun like a Final Fantasy character?

I never found lori very attractive either until i had a dream where she was rubbing her ass on my dick wearing sexy lingerie. Now i scour the internet hoping to find lewds.

with what is suppose to be a serious 'omg' scene i cant help but laugh watching this.

In b4 it's not the exact same pose or the same weapon.

>antagonist
more like brotagonist

>hersheys i kno u wrong but i will risk all our lives and continue to feed into your delusion because i dont want to hurt your feefees
>maskusum herschlag could a livin breathin person survive being inflicted mortal gunshot wounds
>at last I truly see

>thinks hes the only one that notices one of the few well written characters

I apologize for not seeing a random Korean War image

thoughts about this old cringebucket character?

First post best post

Millions of people saw this scene and went away still thinking "oh the zombies are just a virus, nope not supernatural at all that would be silly."

>descent into villainy

Surely you jest

i miss how good this show was

you should be apologizing for your excessive autism

Shane started out as the leader that Rick eventually turned into

who held their weapon better?

Unlike the plane scene this is good

Too bad this cuts off right before he slaughters all of them and it's revealed that Hershey has been keeping the zombified little girl in his barn the entire time while they have been looking for her. Proving that Shane did nothing wrong yet again.

Reek...

youtu.be/JoQ4GidQP-k?list=RD2cymqAVPWuo

>mfw when he dies in the 6th issue
0 character development, they tell you his name is shane, he's rick's friend and a cop and then suddenly some shit happens and he dies.
This is one thing the tv series did better than the comics.

the interactions between him and rick were the best part of the show. That's why I enjoyed season 2 a lot, despite most people hating it.

The irony now is that Rick is basically the same type of leader that Shane was. Shane was right all along.