It's a Ricky and Steve talk about how much they hate Lord of a The Rings episode

>it's a Ricky and Steve talk about how much they hate Lord of a The Rings episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6MyPaLCIMgo?t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=GrkHUtFqqsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a Karl suspects a gay guy might be checking him out in the bathroom episode

Does anyone else think Steve hates LOTR so much because he doesn't want to be a stereotypical nerd?

they're contrarian little shitheads

they hate OFAH too

OFAH?

Never mind I figured it out

yes. his generation are incapable of forming their own opinions. he clearly just copied kevin "more bacon" smith's autistic LOTR vs star wars scene in clerks 2.

Yes. He was obviously projecting

Yes.

Steve had a hair transplant too

rodney u plonker

Clearly.

>watch the show
>Stephen seems like a mild-mannered dork who sometimes gets a bit raucous
>Ricky is a silly cunt
>Karl is a daft prat
>listen to the show
>Stephen is an absolute twat
>Ricky is borderline hateful
>Karl is a sensible person

Stephen is an actual bully. He ever says shit to Ricky but will fuck Karl up over and over because he sees him as being weaker.

Also:
>Hates LotR
>Stars in a Wolverine movie
I'm laffin

>stars
Bit of a stretch there, yeah?

>Steve is a mean nerd with good story's
>Ricky's a hilarious bully that loves to annoy people
>Karl's a loveable fool that has effortless comedy gold

My family is working class and my dad and mom hate it senpai

>rodney you absolute facking plonker! what a right divvy he really is!

Grandad and trigger were the only good thing about only fools and grandad died and trigger became a shell of his former comedic genius desu

porridge was much better, pleb

Is Steve in the right? Karl always started shit with him but never went after Rickey.

Trigger died as well you know

>it's a comedy characters episode

DR FROG HERE?

Homeless. Chinese fella.

Alright

Karl's the one always 'avin a go at Steve though

lil monkey fella, yeah?

None of this now needed.

Baby dead.

>my family is working class therefore their opinion about the show is worth more than yours!

spookiest karl story

What really annoyed me was when Steve pretended like he couldn't even remember frodo's name just to emphasize how totally not a nerd he is. What an insecure faggot.

yeah that was absolutely pathetic. Pathetic lanky nerd

I N V A L I D

Flies in a johnny = badness

DING
O
N
G

Why didnt he just look both ways?

Absolutely he is. It's fascinating watching the dynamic across fiveish years.
Ricky is the big cheese across all of these episodes, he's the star and the one who people know. Hell, it's his name on the podcast despite him probably speaking least. At first he starts off decently, kind of respectful even but not afraid to share his opinions. Steve is the nerdy, insecure dweeb who rode Ricky to mild celebrity and he's very much aware of it. He's the main speaker because Ricky couldn't read a restaurant menu without stuttering. Karl is the quiet, weird producer who keeps to himself and puts his nose to the grindstone because it's better money than nothing.
Now, they all meet and get to know each other. Ricky and Steve are the incoming friends and Ricky teases Steve constantly. Steve jabs him back occasionally but it's never on the same level because Steve knows he needs Ricky. In comes Karl, a fascinating individual to Ricky and across a season they get friendly, particularly Ricky and Karl as they are hanging out quite a bit outside of the show. It's jovial and they have a good time. In particular, I think it's the first Christmas episode where Karl gets them gifts and Ricky sounds genuinely touched.
The key episode to focus on their shift in tone is the April 5th, 2003 episode, the one where they try to get Karl to beat world records. Things have been sliding this way for a while but this is the episode Karl's becomes markedly different. Karl is now an amusing toy for Ricky to play with and Steve is willing to play along. The way he acts after nearly choking to death on the burgers and eating the grapes.
Karl is now "the miserable whiny guy" who constantly complains because that's what Ricky set him up as so he's just saying how he feels.
Steve is the "loner story teller guy" who takes jabs at them both and tells boring stories because it's all he has.
It's Ricky who is both the reason for the podcast and the one who ruined both other people involved.

britcom general?

youtu.be/6MyPaLCIMgo?t=57

this is my new waifu. who is she ffs

beyond sea

Beyonce

When is Theresa May going to ban the internet for working class '''''people'''''? I'm sick of having to hear their stupid opinions.

this guy actually gives me fucking heart disease

>AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*repeats Karl's line in high pitch voice*
>OOOoooooooh my g*d...

It's a Ricky and Steve get David Tennant to star in a scene taking the piss out of that show he's in they hate episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=GrkHUtFqqsI

>You never see an old man eating a Twix