Sam Harris tonight on Real Time with Bill Maher

Sadly, no Ben Affleck this time

summarize sam harris in a few sentences please

hack who only got his PhD because of a group thesis of which he was little involved in but got his name on

>inb4 ant-Maher circlejerk from people that don't even watch the show and just get their opinion of him from memes here

You'd probably agree with at least 40% of what he has to say honestly, especially the anti-PC stuff.

Redpilled Jew who is highly autistic when it comes to Trump for reasons I can't fathom.

*Al-ben Afleckini

theses arevfor masters phds require dissertations

Is it friday already?

The days just fly by.

tldr lol

what cuck recluse made this that he doesn't even know hipsters use bpa free water bottles?

trump is a jewish plant user

-source: someone who could nevet get a phD

>nevet

get a job

>criticise Trump's muslim ban despite you thinking muslims are genocidal maniacs in waiting

Fuck atheists

This. I don't understand Maher. If Clinton or Obama had made the travel ban he'd be fellating them.

no he wouldn't. no liberal or democrat poltician has ever even suggested a blanket ban on entire countries

probably because he thinks entire civilizations can't be lumped together and has faith in the american immigration vetting process

>probably because he thinks entire civilizations can't be lumped together

He literally does though

why do religious people often suffer from all or nothing, black and white thinking? is nuance and critical thinking incompatible with magical thinking?

I have a job faggot, a damn shitty one at that

such as? he realizes the trend of large segments of muslim countries having barbarous beliefs, but obviously doesn't extend that to the entire populations. Iran especially

Of course he would. He was barley saying a few years ago that we had to fix the warzones instead of dumping refugees in the West because they don't uphold western ideals of tolerance. Maher was staunchly anti muslim immigrant under obama

>Islam is literally genocidal, it's antithetical to western values. It is significantly worse than any other religion and people should stop believing in it.
>however, please come Mohammed! And bring your dozen cousins too! I want the West to be 30, 40, 50, 60% Muslim! Then all our problems will be solved! They'll just give up their piss stain religion which I hate with every fibre of my being because of R E A S O N. I know I'd never be able to say shit about them again like I do now when there's a significant minority of them who would literally just stab me to death, but that's OK! Because I'm L I B E R A L

Yeah, fuck atheists.

get an education and an advanced degree so you have more opportunities

jews and israelis are different
jews are globalist
israelis are not

interesting strawmen. thanks

it's not a muslim ban
just 7 countries out of the 40 or 50 muslim majority nations
and it's temporary

>is nuance and critical thinking incompatible with magical thinking?

Literall yes, faith is he entire opposite of critical thinking by definition.

it's no use, we won't be around much longer

wow I never thought I'd see pol go to these lengths to rationalize trump fellating jew cocks

>what is an echo chanber

How was what I said a strawman. Maher said it on the episode when he had the breitbart guy on his panel.

Not even a strawman. The idea that you can have any sort of critical and serious appraisal of Islam and conclude that it's a ticking time bomb and simultaneously want more of them in civilised countries is fundamentally dishonest and makes you a pathetic hack who's too scared of being called waycis

nice mental gymnastics there, canĀ“t wait to see you winning gold medal in tokyo.

>pools kill children too

Literal line from his blog about guns.

I'll support any """liberal""" who acknowledges that the regressive leftists are the cancer eating their party from the inside.

because maher never attributed fundamentalist Islamic beliefs to entire countries. he identified disturbing trends in populations yet never suggested you should apply it to entire nations, that american muslims were inherently extremist, that you should be wary of muslims, or that we should blanket ban people from certain countries. are you the guy who keeps whining about atheists? that would explain your inability to analyse the issue with any degree of depth or nuance and can literally just keep repeating "duuuuh maher said da muslims r bad he wants to ban all da muslims 2 hurrrrr"

I never even mentioned atheists you fucking retard. Follow the quote links to keep up with the conversation. I said Maher would have supported the travel ban if Obama implemented it.

How hasn't Maher been blackballed by SJWs yet for being a fucking white male who's basically right-wing now

It happened in 2011. Obama's state dept banned entry from Iraq for 6 months.

>who's basically right-wing now

not even close

there's a difference between calling for increased immigration and specifically targeting individuals from certain countries for blanket exclusion. the fact that you perceive the idea in all or nothing terms betrays your gross ignorance and obvious lack of education, but I guess that's to be expected on a board for brazilian teenagers.

FALSE

>In 2011, Barack Obama's administration brought in enhanced security measures for Iraqis after two men were arrested on terror charges - but there was never a formal ban in place.

>no argument
>le you're stupid nd hav no ejucayshun

You speak like a redditor

this shit is just hilarious at this point, I don't know if its irony, self parody or what, but we are treading new grounds of retardation these days and its amusing

implying is not true
talmud jews are younger than christianism
for 2000 years jews haven't had a nation and they have been a fifth column everywhere they go
but now they have israel
something that has not existed for 2 millenias
the mentality is different
israelis know a muslim europe would damage them but global jews don't care cause they are liberal
supporting israel doesn't mean sending american troops to fight their wars
but just looking another direction when they fight hezbolla or invade the gaza strip

why are states with democratic or liberal legislatures so much wealthier than conservative states? I mean look at gdp, median income, amount of graduate degrees, teen pregnancy, or literally any measure of prosperity. conservative states are literal shitholes meanwhile the liberal coasts are economic powerhouses. why is that?

Autistic reactionary heathen.

jesus christ CTR, get off Sup Forums and go back to Sup Forums

you may stop to think a little before getting triggered

and I've roundly explained why that notion is retarded. do better

Black people in red states

I mean, he's right. Maybe you should fuck off back to Sup Forums where alternative facts are the norm.

>no argument
yeah if you ignore the literal argument. meanwhile you're just memeing about reddit like a good little cuck. how about actually responding to the substance of the post instead of taking the easy way out?

because the liberal coast is free of niggers so the white people there don't deal with that shit and vote democrat

Reductionism at it's finest.

seth green & lou ferrigno lovechild

Spiritualist (((Atheist))). Supported Hillary. Is hectored and tone policed by autistic liberals for saying that Islam is inherently different i.e more authoritarian than other religions. I find him kind of annoying but the hate he gets is undeserved. Friend of Majid Nawaz, who also gets a lot of shit from cosseted bourgeois liberals for not fellating the prophet mohammed.

it's quite obvious that you and the other shitter are sliding this board with this garbage

>specifically targeting individuals
You should consider educating yourself on the executive order before embarrassing yourself any further.

1) A nationwide restriction can't target specific individuals by definition

2) There are 40+ muslim majority nations consisting of over 800 million muslims which aren't subject to the EO.

3) The nations which were restricted were chosen by the Obama admin because they were either failed nations without proper infrastructure for vetting or nations which do no cooperate with us in vetting.

4) It's not a ban, except for Syria. The other nations are subject to extra vetting processes.

>notes the correlation between poor incomes and conservative voting
>calls the correlation between poor incomes and being a nigger "reductionist"

Why are libshits so intellectually dishonest?

lmao unbelievable. pol has really gone off the deep end with this shit. they're literally trying to argue that kikes aren't kikes just to rationalize trump being a subservient goy to his masters. Itll be fascinating watching this new narrative play out. kudos though you guys really are a well oiled machine of propaganda. it's impressive how youre all always on the same page despite no real structure to the organization

if they weren't dishonest they wouldn't be liberal

There was no substance whatsoever, you just said there's a difference between targeting individuals and targeting countries. Not an argument.

Are they? Are California, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, I can list them all, actually wealthy when you factor in their trillions in unfunded liabilities for all the promises they've been dishing out for the last 40 years?

>increases security measures
That's exactly what this EO is doing, except from Syria where there is no infrastructure to properly vet travelers.

lmao midwest states are all white yet have the same levels of poverty, lack of education and shrunken gdps just like southern states. you're a dumb person!

sitting in echo chambers all day long and shitposting memes will turn you into a hivemind, I guess

look at commies
they are always against nazis and in favour of jews but against israel
if you think that being wanderers for 2000 years makes you think the same once you have your own nation you are retarded

t. Tryone LaSashwa Obamaqa Treyvon

>hiveming
implying pol agrees with what I say

>Implying Sup Forums is comprised of individuals and not a superreal wavelength of thought energy.

Whereas you are nothing more than holographic projection simulation, a mere abstraction.

I'm on the same site as you.

I have read a dozen more reasons, that include:

Mexicans
Chinese
Russians
Muslims
Werewolfs
Illuminaties
Vampires
Reptilians
Aliens
Masons
Jews
And some rare french dudes with fucked up faces.

That's what I've read just today.

Literally nobody cares about non-diaspora, how can they influence anything stuck in Israel?

>pol
Outsiders make themselves so obvious.

yes. they're median incomes are much higher, the amount they contribute to gdp is much higher, the amount of state aid recieved much lower, mental and physical illness andteen pregnancy pregnancy much lower, number of advanced degrees much higher. the list is endless. liberal states are by all measures much more prosperous than conservative states

hahaha this is how pol argues! sad!

>arguing """politics""" with smallbrain millenials on a Azerbaijani tapestry quilting forum

Can't think of a greater waste of time.

>implying pol deserves the time or respect to type dashes
kill yourself lmao

How do you explain democratic stronghold cities that have remained shitholes just as long as they've been in democrat control?
The biggest shithole cities in the entire country are all dem controlled.

Look at mister self importance.

Do you lift your finger to drink your tea?

female detected

>Implying the inter-dimensional werewolves aren't trying to subvert humanity

>Implying the Bogdanoff twins don't rule France with an Iron fist

>Implying that Masons aren't controlling Jews

you have so much work to do, educate yourself

Why do reddit tourists write like this

literally not an argument lol try again

you're right, but at least whites have other areas where they flourish intellectually. there's no majority black city or country on Earth that has a decent average IQ.

>literally

checks out

They pretty much all write the same way.
Wait for the eventual calls of contrarianism or calling people troglodyte.

nigga do you even know how you get a phd

Great tumblr humor, my friend. Haha. You really got me.

bump

he's kind of like a center of left liberal, not an sjw one that defends illiberal religions like islam. He also doesn't pretend like most muslims are moderates who share his liberal principles.

most muslims are deeply socially conservative
and illiberal.
i remember working at a restaurant my aunt operates and this muslim guy who worked there wouldn't let my aunt in his house due to his so called moderate religion

I really wish the liberals would stop shitting up tv. This could have been an okay thread without them but they always have to throw out their uninformed opinions on everything. :/

At least Sup Forums has interesting things to say once in awhile, like that American vs. Israeli Jews guy.

That's a very confident hand placement Mr.Obomber

amazing, please keep posting

Ignore his PhD, he's barely done any actual science. He's a anti-Christian polemicist and media figure by trade. He's a Jewish first type of guy. He would love Trumps stance on Islam but will probably attack Trump tonight.

>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

Soooo glad Trump kicked out that pedo Muslim nigger.

Name one group of people affected by the order who aren't also Muslim.

I'll wait.