Riddick movies

can someone explain the appeal of them?

I keep trying to watch Pitch Black

but I always get bored to death after 10 minutes or so

currently I made it to about 1:10 in the movie, 41 minutes remaining

if you dont like it, dont watch it. no ones forcing you.

'member when Vin Diesel was hyped as the 21st century's Schwarzenegger?

but I heard Sup Forums say it's super good and underrated

He's been a box office titan lately with voice roles and the ultra popular furious franchise. Plus he has that new xXx movie and a ton of other shit. He kinda is the 21st century arnie

The games are great too.

The Rock is the closest thing to Schwarzenegger in his heyday

Pitch Black is the best one.
Get some taste, lad.

tell me what's so good about it

More like Schwarzenigger

like at least have something other than those turbolame flying hammerhead things in the movie

My favorite part of Pitch Black was when Vin Diesel raped the girl

R u a grill??

huh, how did you know?

Diesel and Rock are too closet gay to be any century's Arnie

It's underrated because it's a competent scifi horror made on a shoestring budget by a (then) literally who. Except unless you want to see a group of people with reasonable arcs led by a coked out cop and a an asshole superhuman get hounded by (now) shitty cgi monsters, it's not for you.

>23 million
>shoe string budget

Bah, you wanna be arnie, you need a speech impediment. Not even that maori from GOT and the latest conan passes muster.

Yes, it's a shitty budget for a scifi like this.

Fucking pleb, you make me sick.

It's extremely overrated but I like it (and part 3) because it's basically a western set in space and because Riddick is the closest thing we have to a Man with no Name type anti-hero in movies nowadays. Also Rahda is really hot.

There's a lot wrong with it though. The special effects in particular look like complete dogshit now.