Why do some Ainus look so European?

Why do some Ainus look so European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronisław_Piłsudski
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>see some arab/similar looking person
aHAHAHAH U NO WHITO AHAHAHH SUBHUMAN

>see some slightly arab looking person in japan or india

HOLY FUCK. ARYAN RACE STRONG. WE WUZ ATLANTENS AND SHIT. LITERALLY CAME FROM ORION.

is that a real pic?

I just meant European in that he has Caucasoid features. IMO he looks like a southern Italian or a Greek or something. Not at all like someone who comes from the very furthest reaches of east Asia.

Yes.

this guy looks kind of British to me

bc they're Eurasian.

>Caucasoid features
they're pacific islanders though. can't get more asian than that
if anything they look like american natives, which is not a far shot as "look euro"

because they had an original population that looked like that and they were colonized by chinese. it's their official history, it's not even a secret.

>by chinese
huh? AFAIK the Yayoi were proto-korean?

ainu are melanesian, Japan implies

Modern Ainu are heavily mixed, but there are a handful of full bloods and they don't look anything like that.

In recent genetic studies Ainu are placed between native american and east/southeast asians. I've watched tv programs about this study on NHK.

they don't look like your pic too
so who's cherrypicking here?

It's not cherry picking, there's a reason these people look like this. Stop being butthurt because you're a dirty brownie and can't be a masterrace Ainu.

mind you that american natives also look """"caucasian""""" in some aspects

he looks like my unclu tbf

yeah, just saying, you're the one posting the same pic over and over

Because they have some ANE admixture and because of the cold arid climate creating Caucasian features

He looks Sardinian/Basque

>caucasoids have a copyright on certain features

do whites really do this?

>that ripped chad manlet who skipped leg day before it was even a thing

it's quite alien to see such hairy northeastern asians, i give you that

even southamerican natives are kinda barefaced

we are not white, dont put words we didnt say in our mouth

How do I get Sardinian gf?

You'll often find Mongoloids with Caucasoid features - this is natural, since both groups are more like a gradient than a proper division. (The inverse also happens. Epicanthic fold, anyone?)

Also, Ainus look different from Yamato, Chinese and Mongols due to isolation.

if you are white give up
if you are a nigger give up
if you are a taco give up
if you are a sardinian you might stand a chance

I was thinking the same recently by reading some posts. They were talking about Koreans bleaching their skins. They were talking like Koreans have a really dark skin or something.

because they got POLE'D
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronisław_Piłsudski

>Epicanthic fold, anyone?
finns are mongols

>japan
>cold arid climate
not agree
>cold arid climate creating Caucasian features
continental nomads are definition of mongoloid

lol I know his kid. She lives here in LA with him, we play vidya/go shooting every so often.

Some Poles have it too.
>inb4 mói sarmaczi kurła!!1

wew

You know that lanket Sardinian qt?

Isn't she like 50 by now?

no, the gradient you're talking about is a recent creation by east asians mixing with western eurasians in central asia. keep the recently mixed central asia out and there's no gradient

but it's true that there is potentially some east eurasian admixture in western eurasians and vice versa

TENGRI
E
N
G
R
I

Why is this?

you said it not me
the worst offenders are the russians though, they're definitely eurasian

Mixing between both groups is by no means recent. For example you had IE-speaking Tocharians in what's today China (Xinjiang), and raids from the East were by no means uncommon in the past.

But even if we assume absolutely no mixing, and that both groups are well-defined clades, you can still have common features in different amounts among natives. Like [let's say] 20% of Caucasoids and 90% of the Mongoloids having inherited the same epicanthic fold from the common ancestor population, you know?

Russians have actual admixture, but Poles are a good example because they weren't part of the mongol khanate.

that's what I meant by recent, you're talking post Bronze Age which is pretty recent overall

>But even if we assume absolutely no mixing, and that both groups are well-defined clades

they aren't exactly and this is becoming more and more clear with new ancient DNA finds but this doesn't mean that a smooth gradient generally exists either

>Like [let's say] 20% of Caucasoids and 90% of the Mongoloids having inherited the same epicanthic fold from the common ancestor population, you know?

few genes are responsible for epicanthic folds and they pop up in various populations around the world. and epicanthic folds are very rare even in places like Finland that have extra eastern eurasian ancestry compared to the rest of Europe

by post Bronze Age I'm referring to the mixing, that's when it seems that East Asian-admixed populations start criss-crossing the steppe

though the situation further north than that should be interesting too, the Saami seem very 'Siberian' and they pre-existed the Finns in Finland

>kurła!!1

do foreigners actually read W in kurwa as an 'ewww' sound?

they were part of the soviet khanate though
ergo....

i read it as in german. is that wad?

japanese woman 1

But we domesticated plenty of Tatars.
>i read it as in german
So as 'kurva'. That's correct.

japanese woman 2

hong kong woman

No idea, I misspelled all three on purpose.

Who were left on the colonies aka Ukraine?

korea

Because Jomon Masterrace!

huh? but according to that ESC singer all tatars were gulag'd out of Ukraine and into Tataristan

chinese2

This was later, is probably talking about First Polish Republic times.

>chinese2
which region? Guangzhou or

oh

>that
>european looking

not even close to pakis or semitic.

no it's a painting

Looks Armenian

abos are white this thread confirm

the hell you say
have a (You) anyway

ainus are closely tied to abos, they just have fairer skin

Ainu's are the original Celts, the migrated across Siberia and became Europeans

No that's not true.

They don't you stupid weeaboo.

Paleolithic Eurasians looked mostly Australoid across the board. The racial classifications Caucasoid and Mongoloid rose relatively recently as did light pigmentation.

saved

Shut up butthurtie Mohammed Lopez Garcia, op guy not look arab.

Yes he does look at his hair and skin

Sounds actually legit, do you have a source where I could expand my knowledge?

I am true jomon masterrace with hairy legs and belly

His face isnt arab, look more caucasian (literal caucasian)

Post face (covered)

NEED a Jomon gf

please be a girl

Pretty much all phrenology studies on old old skulls confirm this. On top of it recent population genetics studies show that paleolithic Europeans receive Oceanian admixture in various models. The farther back in time you go the more "Australoid" the out-of-Africans start to look like. The reason why Ainus might look more white is because they retained more of this Australoid look which is more universal to all non-Africans.

Pic related is a very weird looking European from 18k BP. Meanwhile in the Middle East there was a population called Natufians which created the first forms of farming in the world.

>"A population without Neanderthal admixture, basal to other Eurasians, may have plausibly lived in Africa. Craniometric analyses have suggested an affinity between the Natufians and populations of north or sub-Saharan Africa, a result that finds some support from Y chromosome analysis showing that the Natufians and successor Levantine Neolithic populations carried haplogroup E, likely to be of ultimately African origin, which has not been detected in other ancient males from West Eurasia"

My question is, where are the Caucasians at this point? Well, they hadn't refined their features yet.

Me at work so i camt sorry

Then go to the Philippines like all the other pathetic white cucks

By the way, the early Native American Kennewick Man, which was recently confirmed to be one by DNA, looked more "Caucasoid" to the anthropologists. They didn't realize yet that Native American phenotypes had changed overtime.

Based Jomon man

wtf... cannot unsee
they really look like filipinas

wtf why does liking cute girls make one a cuck??

like this, what do you know of polynesians. always wonder why they're considered mongoloid

The Indians of eastern North America look relatively "Euro" too. It's not that that's really a European look, it's because that's the ancestral human facial thing, and we've retained it - as have those Indians and the Ainu I guess.

Other races have been more affected by neoteny and by radical changes in hair/eye/skin color than we have.

Caucasian are just northern middle easterners

"cuck" is a buzzword that has been used on Sup Forums for half a decade now. It could mean whatever you want it to mean.

Polynesian origins trace back to, strangely enough, Taiwan, to some kind of early group which probably had divergent proto-Mongoloid traits. But they are not Chinese because Han Chinese hadn't spread far yet. Han Chinese are actually somewhat inbred based on their ROH, that's why Chinese and Koreans look like a mass of clones to most people, but make no mistake about it, East Asia wasn't always full of them.

>half a decade
Has cuck really been in use here for five years now? It seems newer.

They are like turks with less east and central asian and a bit more iranian admixture

time flies when you have fun..............

Anthropologists call everything that isn't mongoloid or negroid caucasoid

You made me wonder since when I've been here.

This is the oldest image in my folder. 17th July of 2009.

The first Japanese is Jomon.
Ainu is close to Jomon. アイヌ is Ainu in this map.
Almost Japanese is mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi.
We can say this by the result of DNA test.

Honnami, Japanese football player
Hi is not Ainu, born in the west Japan.

looks like the dude from the bold and the beautiful

joke on you I got a Sardinian gf and I'm not Sardinian

sei un soggetto

This guy looks like the average Italian mountain dweller

This guy looks like the average Italian mountain dweller