Where men cried

>where men cried

Any other movie moments where you felt a little misty eyed in the theater?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tg-yC0xcI9s
youtube.com/watch?v=j_sUlupV48I
youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY
youtube.com/watch?v=TNDwCsFzS8c
youtube.com/watch?v=3pbuEujuirY
youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c
youtube.com/watch?v=bv2nklTyq9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug&index=23&list=FLa5xrzZbhqCDZ73HXU591dg
youtu.be/eVIt0DYKssI
youtube.com/watch?v=HnR698kTd78
youtube.com/watch?v=8q4jWeo5oxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eyLmmLy8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away JJ

definitely not this scene. contrived and felt amateur.

I laughed at how bad this scene was. I did not expect something this edgy to happen.

What are you talking about?
This scene was hilarious.

Not at all when Han died. The scene where Bruce Wayne sprints into the 9/11 chaos and saves a little girl got me a bit.

>where you felt a little misty eyed
Definitely not your scene, but moreso with pic related.

How can anyone not only not see this coming, but CRY about it?

Problem Child 2

never cried, but eyes started to feel watery during king kong 2005, i had to hold it in b/c i wasnt about to cry during a gorilla flick

when he gets shot down from the empire state mang

The reveal of Kylo's face made every scene with him hilarious, even Han's lackluster death.

It wasn't in the theatre. I cried when Leslie with her classmates sang Why can't we be friends? I didn't cry many years watching movie before.

when I was like 12 and my dad showed me AI. fucking hell that movie was sad.

>They'll find another monster, John. They have to justify their wages
Dutch did nothing wrong.

specifically the part where the robot kid starts asking the blue fairy to have his mom back repeatedly until the entire earth freezes and ayys invade

>pssh. nothin personnel, dad

AI is first sad movie that made me cry. I was 7 y.o.

>scenes women can never understand

>We can't always fight nature, John. We can't fight change. We can't fight gravity. We can't fight nothing. My whole life, all I ever did was fight.
>Then give up, Dutch.
>But I can't give up, neither. I can't fight my own nature. That's the paradox, John. You see?

hearing the final deadeye click as you opened the barn door gave me chills

Rambo's monologue at the end of First Blood.

>Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!
My grandpa would tell me the exact same stuff when we has drunk.

I was 11. Fighting the tears was so hard, mates.
As stupid as it sounds, I struggled during the end of Toy Story 3 too.

Fast and furious 7 almost got me. I would have opened the flood gates had I not been in a theatre.

>Lay on, Macduff...

youtube.com/watch?v=tg-yC0xcI9s

Only movie where I shed a tear

i cried during that short they played before inside out called 'lava'. i was really high at the time though, so that could be a significant factor

This and pic related

>America saves the day again ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=j_sUlupV48I

forgot how good this game was if rockstar fucks up the sequel im sending bomb threats
>tfw its so far so far away
youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY

Gaaaaaay!!!?!!

the scene was terrible and devoid of drama. jj is a hack

>this jew's washed up character finally died and we're supposed to feel sad about it

I enjoyed finding subtle ways to spoil this on facebook and other shitholes if that's what you mean

I miss this game so much man

Just thinking about this gets me to tear up, that fucking music man.

If you really liked Han I guess.

I was glad Harrison Ford got what he wanted since the 80s.

It's actually truly amazing that they managed to kill such a beloved character and do it in a way that leaves you completely emotionally unmoved.

I grew up watching movies with Harrison Ford, so movies like Indiana Jones and Star Wars will always have a place in my heart, but I felt absolutely nothing when Kilo Ren killed Han Solo, and it surprises me because he was one of my heroes when I was little, I think it was just poorly executed, it really shows how soulless Disney is.

Fuck you dude. Too soon.

JJ Wars isn't canon...right?

Right.

Agreed, they have no idea how to create good emotional scenes at all. Rey's crying felt forced as fuck too.

What happened to scenes like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TNDwCsFzS8c

KENWAY

Sandler kino

youtube.com/watch?v=3pbuEujuirY

youtube.com/watch?v=p8kQDNLkT3c

The ending of Jurassic Park makes me sad because you see John Hammond's hopes and dreams of the past 70 years come crashing down.

>79070469
>it will never come to PC and actually be playable

fuck kikestar so much

Nic Cage was great in that movie

maybe if you buy enough sharkcards
goy

Hammond was the cause of all of his problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=bv2nklTyq9Q

This. There was no emotion in it all. It just felt like a wierd fan fiction type scene.

You mean Nedry

>Agreed, they have no idea how
There's something that really worry's me, Disney is not naive, it's not that they have no idea how to do it, it's that for some reason they don't want to do it, I'm not sure what the reason is, maybe they're playing it safe, trying not make too intense or maybe it's something else, I see it in all Disney movies, there are no strong emotions everything is toned down and scenes that could be somewhat emotional end up being dull, I believe that they do it on purpose.

>never watched star wars until all the movies were already out
>it was really weird to everyone here because everyone said you had to watch the last three first
>watched them prequels first
>never had the hatred for the prequels and still enjoy them
this YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE scene still gets me
youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug&index=23&list=FLa5xrzZbhqCDZ73HXU591dg

This really makes me wish Trespasser was a better game, his quotes around the island were god tier.

Hammond hired him.

Can't cry for this Han.
Legends Han still lives and forever will live.

I don't like the prequels but that editing is so fucking good

>where man children cried

There, fixed it for you, lad.

>>never had the hatred for the prequels and still enjoy them
Because you didn't get indoctrinated by Reddit

I can see clearly now the rain is gone

>That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep. More than merely asleep.
>Should he shake her she would never rouse. So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life, he went to that place... where dreams are born.

I also usually cry at the end of Bicentennial Man and occasionally during The Last Unicorn.

People who actually HATE the prequels are pretty autistic. Are they objectively as good as the originals? No. Are they still pretty cool with some awesome world building and badass moments? Yes. Did they lead to the objectively great Clone Wars series? Yes.

People who can muster up the passion to actively hate parts of a fictional franchise that has never been high class cinema are kinda sad desu

>that pic

>scenes faggots and numales will never understand

youtu.be/eVIt0DYKssI

>feeling emotion in Batman V. Superman
kys

Was anybody actually surprised by this scene? You could see it LITERALLY 10 minutes away.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnR698kTd78

>LOL XD. TOP TEN REASONS THE PREQUELS ARE #AWSOME
you are the autistic one my friend. Your soul is absolute dogshit and your opinions for movies is the equivalence of a fucking retarted monkey that got lost in the woods.

>being a low test faggot/woman

>clothes dont start burning and torch him

>He just stands there and the lightsaber acts like a regular sword, propping him by the blade, instead of bisecting him from the waist up when his legs falter

Exactly what I mean.

pffft

Southpaw

>his was the most... human

Bruce's final speech to his daughter at the end might be the only time I've felt very emotional towards a movie, but that might be because it was only a few months after I lost my own dad without saying goodbye

The ending to this fucking movie right here.

The original trilogy wasn't even that good. Had lots of goofy moments, awkward character interactions and wacky practical effects compared to other movies that were released around the same time. The characters had pretty much no development and the plot is quite unoriginal if you think about it (chosen one, evil dad, ancient warrior order...)

Didn't really feel anything, maybe the slightest pang of "Oh there goes my favorite character" when Chewie goes apeshit.

I get more emotional when there's a good music cue, even things that aren't meant to be sad can be made sad with the right music.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=8q4jWeo5oxA

ITS BEEN A LONG DAY
WIHOUT YOU MY FRIEND

Watch it, Hothead.

not movie, but when your soldiers salute you while waiting for you to put a bullet in them. RIP mates, you were good soldiers and deserved better.

I agree, they're not masterpieces. But Star Wars has become what it is for a reason: it was the first/best movie that created a fictional sci fi universe with enough heart, world building, and interesting enough characters for mainstream movie goers to get invested in.

this faggity anime shit. I'm not proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_eyLmmLy8s

>It just felt like a wierd fan fiction type scene.

the whole movie felt that way to me

What was so bad about Han Solo's death? I mean I felt nothing from that scene, but I just assumed that was because I don't give a shit about Han Solo

Worst scene in the movie, except for the "rathars".

I actually loved TFA, and I love Han Solo, and I am very interested in the character of Kylo Ren.

However, Han's death didn't feel impactful, or sad, or hit me in any emotional way whatsoever, I don't understand how JJ could screw that up.

But that's his thing I guess, I have the same gripe about Star Trek. Spock's "Khan", didn't bring a fraction of the emotion Shatner's had, and you'd think the death of the Romulans or Kirk's father figure would make you feel *something*, but nope.

It's telling that a 25 second scene in Star Trek Beyond is more powerful and sad than anything JJ made.

I just think he's an "optimistic" director, he excels at excitement and adventure, not deep dialogue or sad scenes.

this always gets me

From this moment onward I was crying