Message to Sup Forums from a finn poster

Seriously, the bullying against Finn members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Finns are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Finnish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a finnish man a "mongol"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth finnish man that they are a "mongol"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/2058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry Finland. I still love you.

Come home yellow man.

You should be ashamed pol

Learn to handle the banter you fucking mongol. You sound like a complete faggot

Apologize pol

sage this cuck

APOLOGIZE GERMANY

You did the same thing with Romania like a minute ago

Seeing how much cucked the whites are nowadays, I don't think that you should be ashamed of being a 'mongol'. I'm quite proud of it.

So shut up and sit fucking back on the horse

nobody mess with finns
well maybe aussies but they do it with everyone

What bullying? Didn't Mongols bully you enough?

I'll have you know all of this mongol banter deeply troubles me. It's come to the point where I feel legitimately hurt by it. Blease stop.

Your cousin who keeps shitting up Trumpgen is so annoying that I'm inclined to say you deserve it.

But honestly, having a little mongol blood isn't really all that bad for Finns. It's a badass combination and made for some tough sons of bitches.

>turn on your ally and drive out the troops they sent to help you

I love Finland

This board would be NOTHING without Spurdo.

It's a proxy bro. He is not a finn. Somebody exposed him earlier.

whoa

Pfft what a wimp, learn to take the banter

>implying sweden and germany dont get bulllied more

rare

H A R V I N A I N E N

Have you signed this petition, finns?

kansalaisaloite.fi/fi/aloite/2058

flip the script, take pride in your mongolship

I keked.

Deal with it cunt. We Leaves get more shit here than roaches Romanians and Indians put together.

Yeah, but you definitely deserve it.

And roaches definitely get it the worst, and they definitely deserve it too.

man the fuck up pussy

I was doing le EPIC meme (heh)

I look in the mirror and I know I don't look like a mongol so I don't really care, many Sami people look like mongoloids though.

A white german is white - an arab born in germany isn't. A white french is white - an African born in french isn't. But you can't say french people aren't white or that germans aren't white. In the same way only white germans are white, only white finns are white.

That said, the swedes are so infested that I think they have lost their whiteness card at this point.

pic related finnish mongol girl

Are you upset because your Bull missed his appointment with your wife today? Don't worry you will find another Bull to try out your new cuckshed.

im of laplander decent and your still a pussy.

Ahmed please, you won't get finnish girls even if you wanted

>implying I want to get a Somali girl

>1% population is muslim
you wouldn't find one even if you wanted to
"your" (As in go back to Turkey, roach) country on the other hand....

Take back Karelia when ?

>when everyone in the thread but you is getting memed on

laadukas syƶtti 5/5

We don't want it, it has literally nothing left after Soviets took everything from there. I would be just another pointless forest, we have plenty of them

Germany was never an ally. Germany was just a tool and now it was fucking useless.

Finland isn't real

It's all proxies really

>The eternal anglo
>scolding our greatest Ally

Yeah, tell us about how you guaranteed the liberty of Poland?

nice pasta

nice try pohjanpoika