I am watching this right now

What do I think about it?

It's shit

Correction. Since OP is always a faggot, he thinks it's great.

Op here. I think it`s pretty great so far.

>What do I think about it?

It's great. Surprisingly underrated.

I marathon it for about 10 mins, take a break, then have another 5 min marathon. At this point I'm extremely exhausted and take a quick nap. When I wake I try to do another 5 binge watches of 3 mins each, sometimes. I usually just read the Wikipedia description and pretend like I did the whole movie.

>Surprisingly underrated.
So far it has beaten all of my expectations.
I tried marathoning it but the most I could do was switch b/w here and there.

Meh, she woke up and 20 minutes into it the movie starts to suck.

Its okay, very predictable, but worth a watch. Just put it on as you clean the room or something

>muh romance
just killed this movie.

It wasn't good or bad but i liked it.

I thought the premise was kinda cool and the creeper/waifu angle was fresh.

>Figuratively kidnapping your favourite girl to a remote island and condemning her for life, manipulating her to fall in love with you.

That's hot

Sucked, but the constant shots of jlaws fat arse were cool

not really but feel free to fuck off

It's a fine movie relax

chriss pratss ass is amazing i wish the whole movie was just him taking a naked shower with the camera behind him for 2 hours it would have the same meaning anyways

>So far it has beaten all of my expectations.

I almost didn't go and see it because of reviews. It's always nice going into something with low expectations and come out pleasently surprised.

if he did actually manipulate her, it would've taken a dark turn. waking her up was a dark turn already, but they didn`t really pursue that because muh luv story.

oh shit! there is a major plot twist, but with a twist!

Did anyone else think Pratt and JLaw were actually really good actors in this? Like they conveyed emotion well.

CGI isn`t where it can convincingly appear to be goofy, or to cry desperately. So in that sense, Pratt and JLaw were pretty adequate.

Well it kinda did when she found out. To her it was like she had been raped and murdered.

went into this movie based on the first trailer
got an entirely different movie in the end

7.5/10, popcorn flickr with chocolate raisins inside no butter x-large with side of gummy worms and cups to share

The movie was bad but Jlaw looked pretty good.

would you have woken up jlaw?

No, her nudes were extremely disappointing and she seems like she'd be really fucking annoying to be around, I'd find someone hotter

>"We were woken up for a reason..."
you never find out why

The movie got really boring at what is supposed to be the most exciting part.

I like sci-fi and I like romance, thought it was really good. I need to stop looking at RT scores.

alternate story:

They think they were sent out on a mission to populate a new planet but in reality it was a empty mission to send humans into deep space further then ever before. Prat is woken up due to a technical glitch (FATE/ALIENS) and wakes up Jlaw to maneuver the ship back home before they hit a black hole

>not killing/destroying Arthur

that was his fatal flaw, Arthur was the only one who could have told her about the waking up

yeah, i feel like the "you woke me up!" reveal came way too early, should have had the crew member wake up first and then tell her about it after they realized that the ship is in grave danger

Yeah but then the crew dude wakes up and finds out anyway. What then, you kill him too?!

i'd ask him to be a real nigga and not tell her

Pic related sums up my feels about P A S S I N G F A R T S

What head belongs to which body? I'm confused here

>skipping their 90 years of marriage
couldve been bergman tier

What was the original ending the script had?