Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1187064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edge of Tomorrow

Just catched this thread here on my monitor in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more threads with this 'repeating the same thread' meme? Not as good as this thread for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love meme threads .. and this meme helps me pass the time.

>catched

>catched

>catched

>CATCHED

I'm catched the... stupid from this.......... auuuuugah...

Is it actually a meme? I feel like it's just one person posting it over and over every month or so

About Time is a similarly-themed romantic comedy

Did anybody else catch the marathon on AMC yesterday and notice that in the morning they ran a version that has Harold (Egon Spengler) Ramis in it as a doctor who referred Phil to a psychoanalyst?

Is that a cut scene? DVD extra? I'd never seen it before.

Edge of Tomorrow

It's been going on for years.

this thread seems oddly familiar, but i cannot quite put my finger on why

An episode of The X-files, "Monday."

Didn't you just ask me that?

Primer

BUT
WHAT
ABOUT
THE
SCENE
WITH
HAROLD
RAMIS

>catched

>checked

Is there a more perfect film then groundhogs day?

>this thread was on Sup Forums last night
you wot OP

Tell Sup Forums to stay the fuck away from our kino

You are both A. cucks B. autists
Both of these boards are full of blacked and retarded shit posts.
What are you on about retard?

Source Code

For (you)

quentinposting > baneposting

Edge of Tomorrow

CATCHED ME OUTSIDE HOWBOWDAT

Crabposting>quintinposting
What's your point?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are echo chambers that murmur the same tunes in different orders.
Fact

Triangle
imdb.com/title/tt1187064/

>being on Sup Forums enough to know this
Please go back.

>being on Sup Forums enough to understand the point
And the cycle continues

Sup Forums rips shit from.other boards and reposts, it never goes the other way, Sup Forums is worthless and contributes nothing, and never has, you might say Sup Forums is cancer

FUCK

>not being on Sup Forums
G O B A C K
O
B
A
C
K

>Sup Forums rips shit from.other boards and reposts, it never goes the other way, Sup Forums is worthless and contributes nothing, and never has, you might say Sup Forums is cancer
You're new.
All of Sup Forums recycles the same content because its mostly applicable across all fronts. This is a hive mind and dont forget it.
Every board has content that doesn't apply to others, but for the most part its a homogenous community only split up by shit posting cucks posting Blacked.

Next time Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both choking on black dick i'll link you on over so you can get your fill.

Kys fgt you have no fucking idea wat ur on about really you came here with the fappening didn't u kiddo?

You faggots think you've been here foreva and can't even filter, kys bros its just not worth it

>catched

How about next time you just stay on Sup Forums, crossposting scum.

I know this is a meme thread but are there more movies about repeat-same-day-everyday? I know there was a Stargate episode about this and maybe an episode of supernatural...any more?

TIMECRIMES

Run Lola Run
12:01
Nick of Time

ARQ