>Canadian original posting

no news
no standings
no effort
kill yourself

shin

>muh news

yawn

Is there a more useless app than the NHL official app? Literally all it does is shilling for the GamePass or whatever it's called about 5 times a day. Almost no news, no nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM

Let's all agree Canada should be put to death

use Twitter

>

this is why Canadian teams are a minority in the NHL

fucking lazy bastards/bitches/xastitches

i just check it for score, and they fuck up event hat sometimes. like you said, it is pretty useless

look up THUUZ
good for a smart phone or if your device can download it

they miss a lot of stuff but they do take suggestions

>kangz

My best friend Patrick Marleau signed with the Maple Leafs four months ago, he's dead and gone. San Jose's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a shark tank. You don't have to be a hockey player to be a choker, Jake Virtanen's a choker. My other best friend, Tomas Hertl, is in a wheelchair again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, I don't care about any motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. Twelve years I wasted, choking in the playoffs, passing the puck to fuckin' nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody. I know what's going on, I got set up, I got high sticked, thank god Pavelski wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked, he would've wound up with a black eye and probably went to the penalty box. He has a big mouth. I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc- WHOOOOAAAAH OOOOOOOH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

>marleau to laffs
>they good
>sharks are gutter trash
makes you think

>the desolate state of the french speaking community known as the Montreal Canadiens

>when i see a dumb finngolian hype his yellow busts

Are the LA Kings elite?

>french speaking community
>Montreal Canadiens
what dd he mean by this?

Whatever you mean, we got that anthem tho youtube.com/watch?v=gfTpGKJqROY
Still can't quite beat it

Yes

exceptionally good post

did it survive that?

Only the French could have such an effeminate goal song.

#FireBergevin

no, the west is simply shit

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE
YOU MAY NO LONGER POST IF YOUR TEAM HAS A LOSS IN REGULATION
NOT SO FAST, NHL

that post, toffolis number
stan lee incoming

You may only post in this thread if you've been a fan of your team for longer than 5 years

It's not nice to exclude Vegas fans like that.

Its alright they're lifelong fans

jokes on you my childhood hero was alexander frolov succ my dicc

You have to be over 18 to post here too.

OH shit never heard that one before
thanks dude ill see my self out and return when a Canadian team sees a stan lee
hopefully Sup Forums will still be up by that time

Glad you agree you need to leave

>frolov
>childhood
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks my man remember to practice your pronouns lest you are label bigoted in front of that qt Muslim girl you have oneitis for

The fact that you're getting so assblasted makes me think I'm on point about assessment that you're a "Lifelong" Kings fan or under 18 and need to go somewhere more welcoming like reddit or tumblr.

Digits confirm Calder winner.

>he says while living in california

You may only post in this thread if your team has a positive double-digit goal differential

Laine a bust

*Wins 2018 Calder Memorial trophy*

More confirmation.

GOOD MORNING /hoc/

youtube.com/watch?v=RQOWRSwy_8A

gib hokkei

Checked

Its almost midnight Greece get with the program

Please start enjoying good music
youtu.be/YjO5PuXJO48

blogspot.com/
try this instead of shitting up /hoc/

Reminder to cast your vote!
strawpoll.me/14181461
strawpoll.me/14181461
strawpoll.me/14181461

Rip

youtube.com/watch?v=UprEPvCJZE4

First Mr. Lahey now Gord.

>strawpoll.me/14181461
You should be able to select multiple options.

ila ila ila ilalai Mohamadu rasulilai
Mohamadu rasulilai

youtube.com/watch?v=K1yVOS6Wy5k

Just pick the primary reason

What the actual fuck is wrong with grease. Like unironically and non-memeing. is there any kind of diagnosis or is she just that annoying

Are you ok user? Why so angry what's bothering you?

With Finns you grin

of course

Grease washes her hair with olive oil and washes her body with baklava, so what do you really expect?

>responding to Greece

i bet you give (you)'s to trips too

Too hard to pick

>the absolute states of detoilet, chiraq, and frogtreal

don't forget deadmonton

>tfw bought frog insurance

i honestly forgot about them being shit since it's the norm

>hasb and coilers are both gutter trash

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

did you see me give it a you

holy fucking kek

Don't joke about Edmonton being shit. They might win the lottery again.

imagine a world where one dollar of your currency couldnt buy anything from the dollar tree
baka senpai tbqh

>first overall is some swebust
who cares

this is how they are going to rebuild their blueline

Dear Kippers,
Hey at least you have 2 people who will fuck you. Post tits and you'll maybe get more people who will fuck you.

Thanks,

Juhla-Mokka

ps: PM me your favorite hockey players

Why is the NHL shop the worst?

>DEADMONTON WILL GET THEIR 21ST 1ST OVERALL IN A ROW

IT'S

NOT

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR

Because it's run by fanatics who is full of fucking morons.
Some guy bought a Blue Jackets Adidas jersey and got a Blues jersey instead

gary is going to make sure it goes to the knoits

>Shopping at the NHL shop.

You should have known the league isn't fair for a long time.

It's hilarious that the coilers don't even have to deal with McFatcat's contract yet. Gonna be hilarious when he whines that he has no one to play with.

He took a discount too. If I were him I'd demand 14 million a year to have to spend the prime of my life in fucking Edmonton.

>mfw watching the oilels and hasbs be shit

yets aren't much better

The superstars have to ask themselves whats more important. Getting paid or having my name etched on the cup for eternity.

Prime example is Sidney Crosby. Took a massive paycut and is primed to make a run at a three peat.

Draisideshow and McMeme took big contracts and cemented Edmonton into the basement. At least the Oilers have some cap space this year if they make it to mid season with a chance to make the playoffs.

I hope Matthews takes a 15 million dollar contract.

How do I explain to my friend that I'm totally fine with us being shit for a while if that's the trade off for us dominating Patriots style for like 20 years?

He thinks Im upset we're going downhill but I thought that's a trade any hockey fan would make in a heart beat right?

i hope he takes a knee to head

GREAT post

It's cute that you think it'll happen.

Right but McMeme's contract ends right when he becomes loses RFA status and can sign anywhere. He still took a discount, despite having no control over what his other teammates sign for.

Also, I can't stress this enough, it has to suck being a generational talent in Edmonton. It would be bad enough in any Canadian city as you couldn't do anything without being swarmed. But on top of that, Edmonton is this tiny shithole in the middle of mordor. And now he has to spend the prime of his life and career there. He can't even hang out at the mall which is the one thing Edmonton has because he couldn't move two feet without some rigpig coming up to shake his hand and talk about the season.

>That Abdelkader, Ericsson, and Helm contract

Isn't it past your bed time Ken

>Ericsson

Just like how Bettman was going to rig the draft so that Matthews went to the sparkledogs right?

they didnt pay gary or build him a new arena tho

Fuck Canada