Brit/pol/

>PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR PARTY PASSES 172 - 40 VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN CORBYN BUT HE STILL REFUSES TO RESIGN
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36647458

>LABOUR FILLING UP WITH CORBYN SUPPORTERS TO KEEP HIM IN POWER
labourlist.org/2016/06/momentum-claims-huge-spike-in-membership-after-corbyn-coup/

>TRAITOR THATCHERITE HANNAN: "LEAVING THE EU DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVE TO REDUCE IMMIGRATION, GOYIM! IT'S GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY!"
express.co.uk/news/uk/683445/daniel-hannan-brexit-not-lead-cut-migration-vote-leave

>1922 COMMITTEE: "WE NEED A GENERAL ELECTION BY SEPTEMBER"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-pm-prime-minister-brexit-tories-conservatives-david-cameron-to-go-a7106441.html

>MORALITY MAN AGREES - AND WARNS WE COULD END UP LIKE NORWAY
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/why-we-need-a-general-election-by-mid-september.html

>ARE NIGE: "THE TORIES ARE GOING TO BACKTRACK ON IMMIGRATION PROMISES"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-nigel-farage-immigration-tories-free-movement-of-labour-backsliding-a7107066.html

>FARAGE ARRIVES IN THE EU TO THE BIGGEST DISPLAY OF EUROPEAN BUTTHURT SINCE WWII; "YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW"
youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

>THE WOMAN WHO MADE IT LEGAL FOR YOU TO BE ARRESTED IF YOU DISAGREE WITH GAY MARRIAGE IS FAVOURITE TO BECOME PRIME MINISTER
express.co.uk/news/politics/684010/Theresa-May-favourite-to-lead-tories-poll

>SNP SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST ANTI-EU IN SCOTLAND
express.co.uk/news/uk/683755/Nicola-Sturgeon-SNP-Scottish-independence-EU-referendum-Brexit

>BIZARRELY BASED MAD MULLAH GALLOWAY INTERVIEWS FARAGE: "I WAS EUPHORIC"
youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk

>CNN INTERVIEWS FARAGE ON BREXIT & TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=LwNi5HMOlbQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yR1bDpfBnA
strawpoll.me/10612925
youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g
youtube.com/watch?v=6IqXaSrYr74
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/succumb-brexit-disaster-save-future-referendum-fallout
twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/747737590451814400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone make a new thread, fuck this tripfag

This.

Lads I've had enough of these fucking kikes, how long until every single holocaust survivor has died?

The value of the pound is plummeting

British companies are leaving for the EU

Foreign companies are staying out

Scotland and Gibraltar want independence

Cornwall and Wales want to stay on the EU dole

Racism and violence against anyone who isn't white is skyrocketing

The Tory and Labour parties are in chaos

Boris, IDS, Gove and Farage admitted their campaign was based solely on lies and false promises that have already been broken

The UK economy has lost its last AAA credit rating and close to 1/5 of its net value

Osborne has confirmed that taxes will rise and public spending will be decimated

France will no longer enforce border checks in Calais, giving migrants a free pass to Folkestone

Not one single politician from the Leave campaign has a plan because they didn't think this far

At least we can serve Hákarl in our chippies now!

Well done Nigel!

Problematic signs at the anti-brexit rally

> Entire crowd consists of white middle class women and wogs

What did they mean?

Any word on the Labour leadership candidates yet?

My money's on Eagle, Watson, Kinnock, Spear Chuka and Dan the Man.

I waited for it to hit 330 posts before I even bothered thanks to you autists, maybe you lazy fuckers ought to shape up a bit

thirded why can't he be IP banned?

Drop your fucking trip or get off this fucking board you cunt

What do you lads think of how Cameron is taking/handling his defeat? He seemed like a reasonable, respectable and somewhat cheeky lad in that house of commons stream, is this a facade; does he have sinister plans?

It's YKTD

Everyone hates him.
Literally, everyone.

Chinese Moot, is there any way that I can block posts from this ID?

>UK looks like the US but the nonwhites are blacker
Idk how to feel.

It's just mumbo jumbo

I did, but people kept spamming whenever they saw a picture or post that they suspected of being from me, so I figure why the fuck not, filter me if you like

Even now you're all shitposting instead of makign this fabled non-tripfag thread

our blacks are jamaican

>missed brit/pol/
>finally comes back
>instead of one thread we get like 3 because "I WANNA MAKE THE NEW THREAD BAWWW"

Just fucking keep it to one thread

If someones already made one don't just assume you should make one and fuck everything up

>London is the UK
No

When is Mr Corbyn going to make Norsefire real?

or because your white women all mix

strawpoll.me/10612925
strawpoll.me/10612925
strawpoll.me/10612925
strawpoll.me/10612925
strawpoll.me/10612925

>all this labour shilling

You're all wasting your time. Labour as we know it is finished.

>mfw the rah come out in support of a parasitic neoliberal organisation whilst claiming to be leftists

Could be worse.

Owen Jones' latest tweet

Only certain parts.

There are less than 4% non-whites in my little patch of heaven.

wtf i hate brexit now

Someone should get a 'we love you George Osborne' chant going.

"JUST"

>live in leicestershire
>city of leicester is 45% british

Exactly. Why do you think we're shilling Corbyn?

The demographics have changed rather substantially

tfw you're disliked by newfag brit/pol/ immigrants from Reddit

www.strawpoll.me/2831902/

How are we going to save Corbyn? He helped Brexit win.

>Even before construction could be completed, the sight of the giant engine so intimidated the Scots that they tried to surrender. Edward sent the truce party back inside the castle, declaring, "You don't deserve any grace, but must surrender to my will."

Scotland: Once cowardly cucks, always cowardly cucks.

Almost Nineteen Eighty-Four.

'The fascists of the future will be the anti-fascists'

youtube.com/watch?v=gTN4Gh2Kc5g

The rah is as almost big a sham as Sinn Fein

Whole thing is just a bunch of 18 year old hippies chanting about muh racists and how much they love eu cock

This pic is probably outdated by now

>all of england was once like this
>this is now a rare luxury

Is Unity the strength or is Diversity the strength?

It's pretty much a done deal already, isn't it?

Nothing you said is actually true...
Please go back wherever you came from.

>Thinking I have forgot your South Wales shit

You shall be assimilated.
Resistance is futile.
Also
Diversity is strength.
404: rationality matrix not found
Collective proposes acquiring male brain for solution

>irish
>white

Channel 4 news showing the first influx to our future death camps.
( all the Cucks outside Westminster)

"I'm going to remain leader if I have to fill the Shadow Cabinet roles myself"

top kek Corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=6IqXaSrYr74

No . . .I still live in comfyland.

98.5% White

On one hand, I feel terrible that people are so fucked.
On the other, fuck those black and tan bastards.
And I've got 500k invested in gold and silver, so I'm enjoying the show either way.

What will they think of when their cuck leader Comrade Corbyn tells the world he voted Leave?

I was in Ireland very recently. I was at a house party of sorts to watch the football, though the crowd switched to rugby very quickly. As we were all sitting their and enjoying the food and drink, someone started talking about politics. That's when I realised ALL the Irish people present were not only shocked at the Brexit vote, they thought it was madness. They kept talking about the idiots put on the news who "regretted their vote" and whatnot. One smug guy even made it clear he thought direct democracy was shit (even though I had explained how successful Switzerland was, including being outside the EU). His argument was the same as usual, that people are too dumb bla bla bla...

Needless to say, I was pretty fucking happy deep down when S.A. beat Ireland and when England beat Ireland in the U20 rugby world cup.

I also remember being at a party a few weeks ago in Maastricht (that's in the Netherlands for you Americlaps), and a discussion about the vote got started. I said I was for it, and basically everyone there thought it was madness. I especially remember this annoying, smug Canadian bitch who couldn't accept that we in Switzerland had direct democracy and didn't like the EU, because it's undemocratic.

Well, all this to basically say THANK YOU to anyone here who voted for leave. I'm eternally grateful. All those smug cunts were proven wrong, and as for the Irish ones, they're going to get what's coming to them when the EU fucks them over. I've never been a fan of England, but you guys made me proud. Who knows, you might just have saved Europe from itself.

TL;DR THANK YOU BRITBROS! RULE BRITANNIA!

> 36% Turnout
> 64% gone fishing
> complains other have decided for them

anyone seeing this anti - brexit protest on parliament green. full of youngsters who are dumb as fuck bleating about what their masters have told them to think..........

Yes, but he's pro-Brexit and anti-modern Labour. Keep him on just to fuck it up more.

Not yet, USA is like 60% non hispanic white

Where would England's death camps be lads? Slough?

Build a wall around the M25
Re-build Hadrians Wall
Wall off Merseyside and blockade the port

Any objections?

BASED
A
S
E
D

>image
I can't believe that actually happened. I'm so sorry.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/28/succumb-brexit-disaster-save-future-referendum-fallout

He is a stubborn bastard.

You should have voted, just for this political chaos if anything.

twitter.com/SamCoatesTimes/status/747737590451814400

Hey, I'm coming down to Somerset next week to visit my grandparents!

We aren't going to save Corbyn. He's going to save us. A man who can fuck Diane Abbott is capable of impossible things. Do not fear for him, for he is the Red Terror.

I've come to the conclusion that these cultural marxists that want to stay in the European Union must be in some kind of EU cult, and the EU is some kind of deity to them.

I see no other explanation.

stop posting this pasta its triggering me

Scotland of course.

Bristol is technically its own county, right?

Which town mate?

They're in Trafalgar square. All they're doing is annoying tourists and getting wet.

So lads, is Corbyn going to crash the entire party?

he's saying that to get support

>we are all immigrants

NOPE

actually we have more Somlis and Ethiopians in London, Birmingham and Manchester than the entire west indies population. Jamaicans actually hate Africans as they are violent and jamaicans get wrongfully burdened with a bad reputation.

Yes . .. it's not us.

I don't want to look. It will make me physically cringe.

More rozzers arriving at cucks pro-EU protest, prepare for kettle time lads and I don't mean the tea making variety.

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

Fuck off you insecure attention seeker

yeah m80, aren't the youths meant to rebel vs establishments? never seen so many boot lickers in one spot before.

jamaicans are literally like the worst if you check crime statistics

nonsense.

>Relatively unprecedented

Nice one Snow

This is the happiest week of my life.

Jesus christ this is amazing, looking forward to PM Qs tomorrow. Osbourne and jezza.

Yeah. Saw it.

The Left truely hate democracy.

This won't end peacefully..

Trips of hellish truth.

Kek vs. EU, a battle of primordial chaos against totalitarian control.

Yeovil, my birthplace.

I read this and feel no fear for the future whatsoever. Feels more like things are finally going well for once.

>LIVE: Anti-'Brexit' protest to hit London

>1 post by this ID

they are also outside on parliament green numb nuts x