/nba/ General: MC RIDE EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et-t1B1IyBE
youtube.com/watch?v=OrdCt7AOgGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for celtics to win it all any fucking way

who /sixies/ here?

>0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2 >0-2

It's the beginning of the season breh you can at least put NBA news in the OP....

>celtics without hayward
>winning it all

First for stay in yo lane

first for Spurs reviving Gay back.

ALL THE WAY TO THE 1ST PICK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

non-shitty + news:

fer real tho

Holy fuck his ankle is fucked. Surprised no one came out

the OP doesnt matter you utter sperglord

I feel like I'm the only one here who thought the Celtics wouldn't have beaten the Cavs in the offseason, let alone win 2 games in a best of 7 series. Even WITH Gordon.

#PrayForHayward

Someone explain to me how bad Bosh's medical condition was.

So we can all agree now that Jaylen Brown is the best player from the 2016 draft?

medfag here. it's not good user

I'll agree with you on that. And Simmons is #2

for now, yes, i need to see simmons more to make a final decision

Fair

Just looked it up. Holy shit, there was an actual possibility he could've died on the court.

I'm still mad the Spurs let go of Simmons

but you good rudy, he looked really good tonight

>no knews

idk I'm in a conundrum here, do we respect 1st dibs rule on new threads or punish op for being a fuck face and not posting the news?

I t was bad enough that in past seasons op's would make new threads without posting game times in other time zones but this is even worset....

At first I was thinking the Spurs made a boneheaded decision in getting him but after tonight's game I'm starting to see promise. I could say the same for LMA too.

He was a decent defender, but he was really bad at shooting. But they could have signed him back for really cheap.

That's what I can't understand. They could've gotten a steam out of Simmons. But they didn't do it for some odd reason.

How many points does Lonzo score in his first game?

The guy never passes the ball and he hit a couple of wide open 3s. I give it to you that he is athletic and can drive to the lane but his handles are average. Simmons is playing with a literal retard in Fultz, a guy on a minutes restriction in Embiid and a bunch of whos + old man Redick. Both players shots are suspect imo. Jaylen hit a couple of WIDE open 3s tonight, but he's not Dirk out there.

Simmons has two ELITE skills in getting to the rim and passing. Jaylen, as good as he looked, his getting free shots from double teams from Kyrie. You put Jaylen on the Sixers and he might look like Brandon Ingram. Jaylen is in a good situation right now with coach Stevens and getting open looks. He doesn't have the talent level of Simmons though and he never will.

Simmons is far and away the best player of the 2016 draft just based on the eye test alone.

Double digits but not past twenty, double double tho, cap it

You can stop shilling for Simmons. It's only been 1 (ONE) game

but you forget he played lebron in the playoffs last year and wasn't scared of him... that's Huge for a player that yung, simmons didn't even lead LSU to the tourney... and he was so scared of playing lebron he took all of last year off...

It depends how much Beverly is defending him and how much Milos is defending him. If Milos is defending him, 10 points and 8 assists. If Beverly is defending him, 14 points and 8 assists because Beverly is overrated a fuck as a defender. There, I said it.

>ben simmons ghost account detected

>Simmons is far and away the best player of the 2016 draft just based on the eye test alone.

based on the eye test and one game.... you mean...

>he wasn't scared of him

why would you be scared of someone in the nba? they're a bunch of pampered niggers.

You forgot to take your trip off.

Kinda sad JJ left LA

Go Warriors desu

OG is ROTY desu

Uh no sweety.........

How come nobody is talking about the complete dismantling of the Phoenix Suns, as well as the burning dumpster fire that is Markelle Fultz?

Um yes honey boo boo kins

how many rushing yards did food4lyfe get in high school? i heard it was -8

Does anyone know what happened to Larry?

Eh

no both those posts were me, i had two points to make...

I'm not him but from what I heard he payed DT in high school so your comment doesn't even make sense you stupid fuck..

Then why tf did you take your trip off?

I guess they thought he wasn't worth even making an offer.

He was such a good player coming off the bench and gave Kawhi breathing room when he needed rest.

>he payed DT
more like bench warmer

Thunder-Wizards in the finals. You heard it first here

I heard he was only benched due to politics, could've played D1....

Two threads. Zero discussion. You better have sorted yourselves out by the time i wake up.

They added Rudy Gay and have a lot of SG/SF on the roster. They have to have thought they couldn't find playing time for him or the other options have a better upside.

For the Wizards to go to the finals, a few things have to happen.
1. Cleveland's bench has to fall apart
2. IT has to suck
3. LeBron has to finally start aging
Only then will the Wizards have a shot.

i heard clips4lyfe trains ju-jitzu against girls

true or false?

Says the Canadian who hasn't added anything noteworthy

What about the Celtics? Jaylen looks like young Kobe.

While I like the way Brown has been playing. He'll have to go 2K mode and average 25 PPG. Tatum will need to have playing time too.

>Jaylen looks like young Kobe

John Wall needs to learn to be a bit calm and not get carried away everytime he scores

Have you even seen his highlights?

Does it really matter if they make it to the finals? They'll get swept in 3 by any Western conference team.

i get paid to.

At least they can say they've been the first team from the east in a few years that isn't named the CAVS to be in the finals

And for the last time

Are you actually from Nepal?

Do people really like this shirt? It looks like a dull, generic shirt people could make from a flea market in the 90's.

Yeah

im convinced jaylyn brown posts here ever since i heard he's a big anime fag

Look at all these digits

>81
lmao

>7 of 25
>celcucks actually believed kyrie could carry a team like Lebron
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Et-t1B1IyBE

Don't worry. Brown and Tatum are your actual saviors.

>this
is there a confirmed list of NBAm players who watch anime?

>hayward misses season
>jaylen brown and tatum get 35+ mpg
>develop into allstars
>trade horford and lal pick for anthony davis
>start 2019-2019 season with 5 all star lineup

lmaooooooooo we cant lose

>Jaylen looks like young Kobe
I've heard people say the same shit about Kyrie.

Just imagine:
>Kyrie
>Brown
>Davis
>Tatum
>Smart
4 of these 5 players are/will be elite

>Ben Simmons will be ROY
>Australia will win the next olympics.
Who here /day 1/?

>jaylen brown and tatum get 35+ mpg
>develop into allstars by the 2018-2019 season

This kind of delusional thinking is why I come here.

the cavs are only as good as drose's knees

Wu-Tang still drops fire after all these years.

New album rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrdCt7AOgGI

Hayward and Rozier as well

What about the health of Wade and Thomas?

>2019-2019

>Australia will win the next olympics

>Wu-Tang still drops fire
Wu-Tang would never say that

People who have fucked LeNiggers mom

Already giving up on this season?

>Hayward
Ok look here's the deal. He JUST had surgery. Then he'll have to go through hospital rehab. THEN he'll have to go through NBA rehab. THEN he'll have to try and play like he did pre-injury. That is going to take 1 year minimum. Like Paul George. Hayward MUSTN'T rush this.

t. dumbass

Try steppin again and you'll get stomped with my timbs b.

Kyrie
Brown
Hayward
Tatum
Davis

Seriously, how the fuck do you beat this lineup?

washed up, hence my comment

I truly think that Wade will fall off after this year.

>millennials
>timbs