Hillary totally BTFO must go to prison

Some of you younger fags might not know who Sid Blumenthal is.

He's a Clinton political insider and adviser that a lot of people remember from the 90's because that's when he gained his reputation for destroying people that crossed the Clintons. One of the more famous victims was Monica Lewinsky. Blumenthal started leaking false information about her like she was a liar and a stalker when the press found out the president was in a sexual relationship with the 22 year old whitehouse employee. He's what you call a "fixer" or a "spin doctor" or a "character assassin". Some of you millennials are probably familiar with Christopher Hitchens. He's the famous atheist and political commentator who used to be friends with Blumenthal but when Blumenthal was caught trying to destroy Lewinsky it really pissed off Hitchens. The more he got to know the Clintons the more he realized just how corrupt they were. He was a very vocal critic of the Clintons until he died in 2011. When Clinton ran against Obama in 2008 Sid Blumenthals skills were once again needed when he put out stories about Obama that he wasn't born in the US or that he was a Muslim. This is the very beginning of the Obama "birther" movement. When Clinton and Obama made their deal for her to drop out of the race in exchange for the Secretary of State position Obama was so upset with Blumenthal that he specifically barred Clinton from bringing Blumenthal with her to the State Department. This last detail will come up in the scandal involving Clintons emails.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528
politico.com/story/2015/06/state-dept-releases-new-tranche-of-hillary-clintons-emails-119624
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/28/sidney-blumenthal-clinton-foundation-payroll-libya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin
politico.com/story/2015/09/huma-abedin-teneo-clinton-foundation-email-213965
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/24/hillary-clinton-signed-deal-let-huma-abedin-double/
washingtonexaminer.com/email-to-quote-huma-i-dont-get-paid-enough-her-pay-490000/article/2571207
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America
archive.is/1XtuJ
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-fbi-director-just-turned-on-obama-in-a-huge-way/
pdfsr.com/pdf/pol-hillary-totally-btfo-must-go-to-prison-politically-incorrect-Sup
archive.is/bOW2w
ospreyglobalsolutions.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cont

In 2013 a European hacker announced that he had hacked Sid Blumenthals email and when Blumenthals emails were read it showed he was communicating with a Clinton private email server. Even though Sid Blumenthal didn't have a security clearance and was specifically barred by the State Department he was getting sent classified information from Clinton from a server that wasn't even a government server. These correspondences included sharing information about the military intervention in Libya. When the government demanded the emails Clinton said they didn't exist or that the information wasn't actually classified because the actual email didn't say classified even though the information was classified. Some of the various things Blumenthal was advising Clinton on was where Qaddafi was or where the 7 billion in Libyan gold was located. At this time Blumenthal also worked for Osprey Global Solutions which was a military contractor looking to do business in post Qaddafi Libya with the Libyan rebels. This was also brought up in the emails.

>cont

So here we have Sid Blumenthal, who is a Clinton political insider, exchanging emails with our Secretary of State Clinton involving our military intervention in Libya even though he has no security clearance. Needless to say that's completely unacceptable for a Secretary of State to be discussing national security secrets with a private citizen. Especially a private citizen that was specifically barred from the State Department by the President of the United States. What's even more extraordinary is the communications were on a non-government server. That's another unbelievable fact because we the people have always kept a historical record of our national actions. So we demanded those records and she erased them. She said they were gone. She said they were wiped. She robbed us. Why? To hide her actions. When it was discovered some still exist her own staff decided what we got and we still don't have all of them. To make matters worse the private server wasn't secure. The top secret information Clinton was sharing with Sidney Blumenthal was hacked. Clinton's excuse? She removed the words "Top Secret" from the emails that way she could say "They weren't marked Top Secret" as if the information contained in the emails wasn't top secret.

>cunt

So now we find out Blumenthal also gets payouts from the Clintons from the "The Clinton Foundation". A charity slush fund that foreign powers like Saudi Arabia pay millions into. This is how it works- Saudi Arabia wants an arms deal. An American arms manufacturer does to. So they both put millions into Clintons "charity" and later Secretary of State Clinton pushes those arms deals through. Then old Clinton political allies dip into that "charity" for money. Big Money. In fact Sid Blumenthal got 10,000 a month from the Clinton Foundation. Even Clintons personal assistant Huma Abedin gets hundreds of thousands from the Clinton Foundation at the same time YOU the tax payer are paying her at the state department.

As this story shows Sid Blumenthal also gets hundreds of thousands of dollars from "Media Matters". For those of you that don't know Media Matters is the Clinton propaganda machine funded by none other than George Soros. You think Trump is rich? You think the Koch brothers are rich? Soros is worth $24.9 Billion dollars and he uses that wealth to manipulate public opinion in the Clintons favor.

>cont

Not only does Soros directly fund just under 10% of the entire Media Matters money pot he also funds it in other ways by having his other political action groups donate and partnership with Media Matters. Ever heard of Move On.Org? That's Soros as well. You may have heard of these groups more recently as they were involved in funding some of the violent protests against Trump that were blamed on Bernie supporters. To this day its still a matter of controversy in the Bernie camp just who these violent protesters were but the fact that it hurt both Bernie and Trump should leave little doubt who it benefited the most.

If I made a mistake on any of my observations please point them out. I have no problem making corrections or being proven wrong as I've written some of this down previously. These Clintons are a corrupt political dynasty that uses propaganda and corporate money to destroy their political opponents or anyone else that gets in their way. They have a cabal of insiders who all share in this wealth and power.

>These Clintons are a corrupt political dynasty

George and Dewitt Clinton made their fortune selling slaves and opium

Not an argument

CTR pls go

Proofs?

Paragraph 1 SOURCE-
"Sidney Blumenthal served as assistant and senior adviser to Bill Clinton from August 1997 until January 2001. His roles included advising the President on communications and public policy as well as researching information in the general media about the White House. He became a major figure in the grand jury investigation that ended in the impeachment of President Clinton. While working for Clinton, Blumenthal was known for this loyalty to the Clintons, and for attacks on their adversaries, which is one reason Rahm Emanuel, original chief of staff for President Obama, barred Blumenthal from holding a position in Hillary Clinton's State Department."[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal

Paragraph 2 SOURCE-
"CONFIDENTIAL April 2,.2011 For: Hillary From: Sid Re: France's client & Qaddafi's gold"
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6528

Paragraph 3+4 SOURCE-
"It’s not the first time State decided some of the information on Clinton’s private account should be classified. When State released about 850 pages of Benghazi-related emails in May, the FBI asked that portions of one email be classified “secret.”
Clinton has described Blumenthal’s advice as unsolicited. However, it’s clear from the emails that — at least in her first year in office — the two were in regular contact and Clinton sometimes sought Blumenthal’s counsel.
Clinton even attempted to get Blumenthal a State Department post in 2009, but aides to President Barack Obama blocked the appointment because of what they viewed as Blumenthal’s role in spreading rumors about Obama during the 2008 presidential primary fight with Clinton."
politico.com/story/2015/06/state-dept-releases-new-tranche-of-hillary-clintons-emails-119624

Paragraph 4 SOURCE-
"Sidney Blumenthal, the controversial former Clinton aide who sent private intelligence reports on Libya to then secretary of state Hillary Clinton, was also on the payroll of the Clinton Foundation.Politico reported on Thursday that Blumenthal was being paid $10,000 a month by the Clinton Foundation from 2009 to 2013, after top Obama aides blocked him from a job at the State Department. At the time, Blumenthal was also on the payroll of two pro-Clinton groups, American Bridge and Media Matters. Both organisations are run by Clinton ally David Brock.Questions have been raised about how Blumenthal received the intelligence he used for his reports to Clinton."
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/28/sidney-blumenthal-clinton-foundation-payroll-libya

"While a student at George Washington University, Abedin began working as an intern in the White House in 1996, assigned to then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton. In 1998, she was also an assistant editor of the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs.[11] For several years, she served as the back-up to Clinton's personal aide, and officially took over as Clinton’s aide and personal advisor during Clinton's successful 2000 U.S. Senate campaign in New York,[4] and later worked as traveling chief of staff and "body woman" during Clinton's unsuccessful campaign for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.[2][3"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_Abedin

"A spring 2012 email to Hillary Clinton’s top State Department aide, Huma Abedin, asked for help winning a presidential appointment for a supporter of the Clinton Foundation, according to a chain obtained by POLITICO. ...Abedin also worked as an adviser to the Clinton Foundation, the nonprofit founded by former President Bill Clinton."

politico.com/story/2015/09/huma-abedin-teneo-clinton-foundation-email-213965

"Hillary Clinton personally signed deal that let top aide collect two salaries"

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/24/hillary-clinton-signed-deal-let-huma-abedin-double/

"As the Washington Post reported last week, top Clinton confidante Huma Abedin was simultaneously receiving compensation from four separate pots of money: State Department,2. Teneo Holdings,3. Clinton Foundation,4. Hillary Clinton's personal funds. Of these four, we know that from Teneo and the State Department, Abedin was earning AT LEAST $490,000."

washingtonexaminer.com/email-to-quote-huma-i-dont-get-paid-enough-her-pay-490000/article/2571207

"These were not the only relationships bridging leaders of the two nations. In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, the philanthropic enterprise she has overseen with her husband, former president Bill Clinton. Just two months before the deal was finalized, Boeing -- the defense contractor that manufactures one of the fighter jets the Saudis were especially keen to acquire, the F-15 -- contributed $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to a company press release. The Saudi deal was one of dozens of arms sales approved by Hillary Clinton’s State Department that placed weapons in the hands of governments that had also donated money to the Clinton family philanthropic empire, an International Business Times investigation has found."

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

Paragraph 5 SOURCE-

"During a 2014 CNN interview, David Brock stated that Soros' contributions were "less than 10 percent" of Media Matters' budget.[20] According to Politico: "Media Matters, however has received funding from or formed partnerships with several groups that Soros funds or has funded. These include the Tides Foundation, Democracy Alliance, Moveon.org and the Center for American Progress.”[21]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America

Bill looks too healthy here

TL:DR - HILLARY IS 100% GUILTY OF VIOLATING 18 U.S.C. § 2071(b)

>Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States.

Giving you a bump brother, great thread.

>countdown until I kill Hillary Clinton
one day passes...

BAMPF
Great thread, truly Sup Forums tier

once hillary has to go to prison, will she go willingly? is she allowed to go willingly?

i bet not, i bet we get still the same as before, so its more about that there are people who go on manhunt on hillary as the enemy of the usa

Daily Reminder:

Hillary is already prima facie guilty of 2100 violations of the Espionage Act, and her oath of office as SecState, and her signed non-disclose about handling classified information.

The Big Deal is what the FBI-CI is finding out about who ended up with the information. Which governments got which bits out of her system, and which on-going or then-on-going US operations, technologies, sources, or methods her setup allowed to be given away to foreign spies, and how those governments used that information.

All the damage she did to the entire Intelligence Community will be hung around her neck because she was the source that allowed the cats out of the bag.

All of that is just the appetizer for what they will find at the Foundation. She had not one, but two /signed/ documented agreements with the President himself that she would disclose donors to the Foundation (1) and any apparent conflicts of interest she encountered while SecState (2).

We already now she broke both of those and repeatedly in order to sell influence, using the Foundation as a money launderer. Bill was also a go-between.

The short name for that is bribery.

And finally, the FBI has all those emails she thought she deleted. Pagliano has now been granted immunity and has spilled all his beans; an immunity proffer means that a federal judge is involved directly now, and that necessarily implies that a secret grand jury has been convened.

I can tell you this - the deals with high-profile journos to get exclusives on the pieces of this story are already being made. Pretty soon even Trump actually shooting someone isn't going to be able to compete with the scope of this story.

Innocent as charged. Mrs. President, you are free to go and may God bless your reign.

Other news of the day: white ballsacking manlets try to prop up a dead and bloated zombie fake billionaire. Fake billionaire. Liar. Narcissist. gumped

Ok user, I understand that she is guilty as all fuck but if they were going to charge her (and the president, who endorsed her recently, should know if they will or will not given his involvement, right?) why would the DNC run her?

Hillary is done

user you are a true American hero

Hopefully she's indicted before anyone has to sacrifice their life to end her.

This
This feels like pol in 2012 when we had bimbs droped daily that fucked the shills

Bombs

Also good work user. Do you know if it's possible for citizens to sue her under 18 U.S.C. 2071(b)? Or is it unnecessary at this point?

Between 2013-2015 the clinton foundation received about $47 million in speaking fees alone....

I just don't see how they can be that arrogant to believe no one minds what they are doing

>Hillary's shill trying to meme by taking our memes and clumsily trying to turn them against us
>I shooped in some floating books and a hat, that oughta do it
kek, good show

>Some of you younger fags might not know who Sid Blumenthal is.
>Sid (((Blumenthal)))
i think i know enough already

Can anyone help me out with this? I want to believe.

>BONUS

Here is everyone the Clintons have murdered

archive.is/1XtuJ

FBI hates Obama why would they tell him anything especially if he is implicated?

Just a Reminder. Any and All Hillary supporters who in anyway back her are in fact just as Guilty of crimes against the United States. Treat the supporters as you would anyone who commits a crime against you, your family, or your property.

sauce on that? I always thought the FBI was just another arm of the kike puppet

>This thread is pic.
Look, I know you cucks are getting closer to suicide watch and all. Especially with the Benghazi report having nothing on Hilldog today. But seriously, you fuckers are past the Berniebro stage of loss of contact with reality. It's getting sad.

Fuck off shill. Everything OP posted is a FACT. Clinton will be indicted or killed by the people. It's up to the FBI which one happens.

The FBI, like the military, is full of patriots with good in their hearts.

These people want the traitor hung. That's why if they fail and she walks, I will kill her, and they will probably help me in secret.

This thread is 100% factual CTR shithead

thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-fbi-director-just-turned-on-obama-in-a-huge-way/

Your application for Suicide Traitor has been accepted.

Hi asshole. Anything else you'd like to say? Please do elaborate!

I can see through lies and deceit. I am not the court of law. I will become providence and strike treasoners down in blood at the cost of my own life to refresh the tree of liberty.

Hillary Clinton will die. I will kill her.

bump

Thanks for putting this out there. You're not telling me anything new, but others might not be aware or have conveniently forgotten. The email scandal never really mattered to me but at the same time I knew it was to hide what they were doing with the foundation.

How much will be deposited to your account for this post?

They're untouchable by us. They need to be taken out by one of their own.

Bumping only good thread I've seen all week

Wow this is the first time I've seen this all laid out

She is guilty as fuck

Wow the sliding speed today is incredible

BUMP. THIS IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT.

Saved this thread.
I know this is public knowledge to a degree, but it's hard to piece together, so thanks user for posting.
Can anyone submit to wayback machine?

Bump and bookmark for later read.

$0.20 has been deposited to your account

fucking faggot just upload screenshots to a hosting service

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT????

SHES A WOMAN FOR FUCK SAKE!!! god you all sound like fucking misogynist assholes

seriously WHAT. DIFFERENCE. DOES. IT. MAKE????

Bump for a top tier OP!

READ THIS

IT'S WHAT THEY ARE SLIDING

i'll bump

REMINDER
Hillary shills only know Copy+Paste
PROOF:

You want a PDF print of a website with no working hyperlinks? Because that's all I know how to do.

Sure. Here you go.

pdfsr.com/pdf/pol-hillary-totally-btfo-must-go-to-prison-politically-incorrect-Sup Forums

Archive of this thread:

archive.is/bOW2w

Bing

My biggest hope, and I have no proof of this it is purely wishful thinking, is that the FBI is keeping its investigation as far out of the white house as it can for fear of executive tampering.

You will be my hero.

The turbulence of 2016 is merely beginning

Don't you have emails to be deleting Hillary? Pls go.... Directly to jail

Reminder that Sid Jewmenthal runs a private intelligence firm called Osprey Global Solutions

ospreyglobalsolutions.com

Gee, I wonder if he was trafficking US intel through Hillary?

best thread I've read in weeks.

hat tip sir

BUMP OF RESPECT user, DON'T TAKE THAT LIGHTLY, OP IS TYPICALLY A FAG THESE DAYS, TODAY, OP ISN'T A FAG.

>YEA I'M CAPS CRUISING, FINALLY A DECENT THREAD

Checked and rekt

HH

Doesn't matter what they do or find. Obama is probably implicated and Lynch will never indict-- unless there's some bullshit report about simple mostly harmless negligence.

I even wonder if Assange has been bought off with his freedom for not releasing. That would leave Putin.

She's going to get away with it, one way or another.
Not sure what the point in getting hyped for this is. All I see is disappointment, whether it be through a presidential pardon, circumstantial evidence, or what have you.

Back of the net on this thread, m90.

My dick is diamonds reading all this.

So why hasn't Sup Forums started a #NeverHillary thing on twitter like the cuckservatives for the Bernie fags to get behind?

Delete your account.

I feel defeated inside because I know these to be true.... Hillary will face no consequences.

You have zero credibility because Blumenthal didn't even start the birther movement, you moronic fuck.

Thread discarded.

Right now they are just trying to figure out how to prevent other sources that are out there from releasing and blowing up all their bullshit.

When assange walks and we get nothing damning from Wikileaks, well know what happened.

>(((blumenthal)))

who is the guy that calls in to alex jones' show? is it sid? some ex-clintonite, with cancer, calls into AJ once in a while saying he has info that will take her down for good; but he never quite says all the info...

FUCKING HELL I WAS THINKING THIS.

He is trading out his email leaks... for his freedom?

Hillary actually sounds like a badass. This is how you play the game Life on Earth at the highest levels. I want to be more like her, I want her power, I want to call the shots over the plebs of the world.

On the off chance that Hillary actually has to pay for her crimes and is unable to run for President, what do you guys think the democratic party will do? Who will be their nominee?

CTR SHILLS PLS GO

There can be only one.