How to get into American sports? what are the best, American-centric sports to watch...

how to get into American sports? what are the best, American-centric sports to watch, and the best pro/college leagues to watch? how do Americans determine which teams they like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Du53ffOndNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NFL

the fans just pick whatever team is doing well that year and bandwagon them. or the cowboys

>Sweden
You should obviously watch NHL
it is the whitest league

1. Pick a company
2. Invest money in it (as a true dedicated fan you gotta do it)
3. Wait for the Super Bowl
4. Hope your company makes the best commercial of the night

This is, basically, how American sports work.

So yeah, jump on some bandwagon already, I heart Budweiser has signed some quality marketing experts this year, so I think you can expect quite much from them, but of course you can't count out Mc Donald's either, they're looking quite strong this year with their new PR manager.

what's your bandwagon of choice, young fella?

>Germans shitting on other's sports culture

Here's how it works in Deutschland

>Pick a soccer team (It has to be soccer because Germans have no other sports)
>It has to be Bayern Munchen because the same team has to win every time. You could also be a hipster and pick Dortmund and maybe lightning will strike.
>Wait for your team to win. Feel zero excitement because you knew this was the outcome
>Go home and have your girlfriend shit on your chest before locking you in the cuck shed and fucking Abdul

I'm gonna root for our guys obviously, Mercede-Benz, VW etc.

>"soccer"
>cuckold fantasy
>defending American sports and getting offended on their behalf

You've been too long around the murricans I'm afraid...
come on Canada, you're better than this!

kek

>defending American sports and getting offended on their behalf

I'm not getting defended, I'm just bewildered. Its like the kid with down syndrome calling the kid with ADD a retard.

Canada plays in the NHL, MLB and NBA dummy

Not to mention we have our own, much worse football league.

baseball is the most traditionally american sport. a 120 year old history and it actually represents the diversity of america fairly well. something like 60% white 25% latino 10% black 5% other. long season with games every day is max comfy plus plenty of stats for autist nordics. in america you pick your dad's team or the team that is closest geographically like the rest of the world. with your time zone, you might want to pick a team that plays its games closer to your daily schedule

baseball

/thread

baseball is the most american professional sport there is, college football is the most american amateur sport, and hockey is the most entertaining sport. I'd throw some baseball games on in the background of whatever you're doing and start watching whenever the crowd sounds loud, that's what most of us do anyway.

good tips m8s

>>Go home and have your girlfriend shit on your chest before locking you in the cuck shed and fucking Abdul

holy fucking shit. your pic is wrong btw canada is absolutely riddled with niggers and arabs not chinks.

>holy fucking shit. your pic is wrong btw canada is absolutely riddled with niggers and arabs not chinks.

>t. Never been to Canada
He's closing his eyes.
Its a big country Pierre. I know you probably take Quebec as the standard for the rest of the country since when Frenchmen go abroad they get pissed when people can't speak french to them, but you shouldn't comment on things you know nothing about, especially when you're living in a glass house.

t. never been west of ontario

Is College Football really that good? What's the best match?

Any major rivalry. Most major SEC/ACC games are good. Watch almost all the bowl games at the end of the season

it has the best atmosphere and fans since most people actually spent 4 years at their school and made a connection. personally not a fan of football but college football is tons of fun, band and fight songs and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=Du53ffOndNc

Thanks, I'll look out for that

> Sweden
> white

10/10 post leaf. Made me lol