Millwall

bongs, why does everyone hate millwall so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NmqD4grOMKg
youtube.com/watch?v=0_Ah3cXyIy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're irredeemable cunts

no one likes us
no one likes us
no one likes us
WE DON'T CARE

we are millwall
super millwall
we are millwall
FROM THE DEN

T. West spam supporter

They're irredeemable cunts

Danny dyer wannabes who are prouder that their fans have a reputation for being hard than for anything done on the pitch

there is nothing more cringe when a foreigner sings britbong chants

Theyre the leeds united of the south. they act up and try and be as cunty as possible to keep their reputation. they know the only reason theyre relevent at all is because they beat up children and tear out seats and vandalise the other teams stadium when they go there. just a bunch of fat bald old men living in the past. the same retards that got the shit beat out of them by russians at the euros. half of them werent event around in the old days and dont understand why theyre fighting and acting like cunts, they just do it because they were told to

really makes me think

they seem like interesting lads. liked them already

youtube.com/watch?v=NmqD4grOMKg

>the same retards that got the shit beat out of them by russians at the euros

To n fair most of those millwall hooligans were probably banned from travelling to France

Last club in England with decent support. Look at what they did against the yids in the fa cup. One of theirs also took on one of those Isis terrorists on his own.

the only ones who don't like them are sandniggers

>start losing
>start fighting amongst your own fans because you're all hard Cockney geezers innit we've ran them up and daan the streets a few times innit give them a roight good kicking

youtube.com/watch?v=0_Ah3cXyIy8

normies think they are scummy desu

Their ground is rarely full and half of those that do turn up aren't there for the football

>Last club in England with decent support

Aha, you know fuck all mate.

The Den isn't much different to going to Palace or QPR, except it's always half-empty.

They don't even travel away in great numbers like Leeds or Newcastle, for example.

>be born
>millwall is your local team
>could have just supported chelsea and nobody would have cared
>love football, go to every game
>team is shite
>every week fans embarass themselves, the fanbase and you
>everyone thinks youre a cunt for being a millwall fan despite never fighting and being loyal to your local side

must be a hard life to be a non retarded millwall fan

I'll take half the den over 60k tourists at the Emirates.
why would any millwall go to Leeds? They have to go to a service station to pick up their tickets.

At least London will be nuked first and nothing will be lost..

But you are literally comparing them to one of the most timid support bases in England - there are much better fan bases than millwall in England

fair enough fighting at your own gaff, but fighting at wembley? disgraceful

millwall aren't even good support though

they're scummy AND shit supporters

Yeah, I've heard as much from "normal" Millwall fans. To be fair, I did feel bad for them when it looked like their local dodgy council was trying to force them away.

>why would any millwall go to Leeds?

You've misread me my fat friend, I was saying it's not like they have a decent amount of supporters following them to away matches, to be worthy of being called the "Last club in England with decent support."

>They have to go to a service station to pick up their tickets.

Christ mate, if you'd done more than watching Green Street you'd know that you basically always stop at a Service Station on away trips for a piss, a cig, some cans and a Greggs or whatever. Collecting tickets on the way too is hardly some arduous task.

Name me an example.

that's an opinion. I think they're great.

Do you put both your arms up and act like your mauling the air?

Leeds
Stoke
Newcastle
Sunderland
both Sheffield league teams
Palace (a bit Marmite, but certainly better than Meewawwll)

Your opinion is fucking shite mate, they're just an average forgettable League One team with more cunts than usual.

off the top of my head
Newcastle , stoke , Burnley , Cardiff , Birmingham, palace, Everton , Liverpool on cl night's

Also Celtic, rangers and hibs in Scotland

well you have a shit opinion then

there's a reason people respect clubs like partizan or celtic despite all their scummy behaviour - because the fans are good

millwall are just embarrassing

>Liverpool on cl night's

this is a total myth propagated by sky, a lot like the man u liverpool "rivalry"

are they the worst fans in England or what?
what about other European countries tho who are the worst fans in Spain Germany Italy etc

ive been to anfield 7 times as an away fan and its been good every time. people dont like them etc but the atmosphere is way above average from my experience

>are they the worst fans in England or what?
no way hahahaha
they're just a shitty league one club with a reputation for being cunts. comparing them to the likes of the big turkish teams is stupid

Im an everton fan, i dont like to give the rs credit but on derby days and european games they can still chimp out and make noise

the only slightly impressive bit is the song at the start - it's pretty average during the actual game in my experience

it's the fact that the "CL nights" is bandied around as some legendary support that is just total bollocks

I'm only judging by what I've seen on t.v. (absolute customer) but anfield seems rocking on cl night's

Watching the scousers going buck mad and literally crying singing ynwa after the Chelsea semi final in 2005 was something else

I'm a Millwall supporter and I don't understand why you keep calling us cunts. Why is cunt a bad thing? I like cunt.

Those magic nights at anfield with lee Chung sitting front row camera phone in hand.

cunt

mainly because they're irredeemable cunts

Chink tourism is kind of a meme, even for man u. less than 1 percent of the crowd is ever chink. you get some arabs but theyre often ''british''

When I've been they're actually quite quiet after the opening song played through the speakers.

Then again we were 2-0 up away until Schtevey G rescued them a point, then they belted out YNWA at the end of the game, fickle twats.

The only reason americans are attracted to millwall is because theyre cunts, and then they try and defend them and say theyre not cunts

quaking in my boots lad. absolutely terrified

it's more prominent at chelsea, arsenal and now west ham and spurs as well.

They know theyre cunts. It's funny how a small club from south London has so many people upset. I've never met an American wall fan.

West ham really fucked up with the stadium. they couldnt sell out to hammers fans alone so just sold tourism offices and companies tickets to try and get anyone in, and it means half the people are diehard hammers and the other half are just random tourists or businessmen.

How would you know ?

Bunch of 16 year olds who save up two months of their apprenticship wages on an ugly lyle and Scot argyle jumper arent that intimidating

Heard it on sp of course.

Wish we could move back so badly. fucking hate the dildo merchants. was never meant to be a football ground and still isnt

it's shite over there. got rid of my season ticket partly because of this. just didn't enjoy going last season at all.

Did Milwall ever have the success to back it up though? I get the insufferable cunts part, but surely they had to be SOMEWHAT good for a while?

More refreshing than a replica top senpai

they won some lower divisions back in the day but literally nothing of any worth.

Not at all. Not even some FA Cup wins in the 50s or something.

Before they changed the rule, they got to the UEFA Cup in 2005 because they finished runners-up in the FA Cup, and Man Utd already had qualified for Europe through the league. Got knocked out in the first round and had a big fight though.

'59 was a good year lads.

Not really

Bit like Hull City?

nah. all the footy lads wear the same polos, stone island jumper, gazelles etc. been that way since the 80s and it hasnt changed.

cos they get away with being cunts due to having a shitposting license
that way the rozzers cant shut it down but everyone else gets fucked cos they forgot to pay their license fee
got it mate?

>"consider" Palace, Gillingham and Charlton to not be 'true' rivals like that of West Ham and Leeds
>still trash up the area more than other teams

Yep, I have no pretenses about our history and I'm just happy to have seen our greatest period before the Allams started acting like spoiled children.

because every club in London copies them, near every football chant Wall sang and other clubs copy, Wall fans set the trends and the others follow and it's always been like that

delete

>cl night's
all those clubs are family clubs full of tourists in half n half scarves

rancid rats from a literal sewer, would stab their own grandkids for entertainment then chant about it

Why filter the lion with a layer?

Based

Meme

nah

Man United Liverpool rivalry isn't a fucking Sky rivalry you fucking plastic cunt. United - City is more of a Sky rivalry considering United didn't even give a shit about City until they got Arab money.

>manchester - liverpool rivalry dates to the industrial revolution and the opening of the Manchester ship canal
>myth propagated by sky