What would it take for you to betray your country and spy on them for a foreign power?

What would it take for you to betray your country and spy on them for a foreign power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KkJms-9BwtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a box of ham and cheese hot pockets would suffice

Fucking BAAAAAAAAAAARBS

a gf

A promise of a free Occitania

$10,000/month is more than enough. At least I will have a job - being a spy, no less. That in itself is interesting.

Not much

snickers and a blowjob

anything as long as I earn something meanful. It would make my life less boring and being a spy sounds better than studying for a degree

she's just too good

my government is giving out secrets for free, so who cares

Depending on who's asking

Well, considering my cunt never gave me anything, that whore would be well enough to turn on them.

That being said, I happen to be quite patriotic on the interwebz when muh cunt gets shat on.

lol, reminds me a barrel of jam and a basket of cookies that were the price in that early soviet fairy tail youtube.com/watch?v=KkJms-9BwtE

yeah but to be recruited as spy you have to have an interesting position where you have access to secrets.

I'm not stupid enough to do that and get arrested for the rest of my life.

well yeah, but OP's question is hypothetical so I didn't factor that.

hi,
let's be friends.

yeah, american laws suck

I'll do it for a dragon mommy.

1/4 of a mile of territory on New Caledonia

Would you do it for your foreskin back?

Nah, it isn't THAT important to me. Only a dragon mommy.

Lots of money

a chocolate shekel maple flavour

Not much tbqh.

assurance that I can betray said foreign powers and take over both

It would take the knowledge that may actions would force Canada to realize there are still threats to them in the world and they need to actually fund national defense.