F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

acontinuouslean.com/the-american-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is literally all she has on him

He has to be competitive though.

>a hypocrite and killer calling a hypocrite a hypocrite

her husband's NAFTA is responsible for that.

well my MAGA hat says Made in the USA so who gives a shit. In a competitive industry you need to stay competitive. That's his whole fucking point, to make America competitive again jesus christ why is this so hard to comprehend.

What happens if The Don loses and just buys Bangladesh? Don't they have like 300 million slave labour population?

don't hate the player, hate the game.

Democrat shills love to allow outsourcing yet most of them are too stupid to take advantage of it.
sad

>drumpf called out for the 200th time on his hypocrisy
>Sup Forums is still in denail
>LOL this is nothing MAGA MAGA MAGA AWOOOO XDDDD

This could easily be made affordable to make in the US id Democrats didn't push for ridiculous regulations, Inflated minimum wage, and high union costs.

That's why he wants to change it. You either play the game, or you lose. He wants to change the game.

Meanwhile the Clinton foundation has taken in almost $400,000 in speaking fees from HCL.

This.

Drumpf should seriously end his campaign, there's no way he can possibly win against this woman.

Poland, I know it sucks being you. However this really is more due to the cost of manufacturing due to NAFTA and regulations.
How's your cultural enrichment going by the way?

Haven't he already adressed this? He is forced to do this which is exactly what he wants to change.

Thank Shillary's husband for NAFTA.

HUEHUEHUE

Right because there's no American-made clothing at affordable prices

>things Hillary produces:

>cultural enrichment
>Poland

also
>this shitty attempt at Drumpf damage control

34 cents have been deposited into your account

I work in the custom clothing industry. There isn't.

She doesn't like POO fingers making clothing.

Seems kinda racist.

Aren't like 95 % of all clothes made in Bangladesh and China?

>crooked politicians make the rules that force businessmen to outsource their production otherwise they'd go out of business.
>blame the businessmen

Lies.

poor Hillary, not understanding licenses and brands

Those are Macy's shirts, not Trump's
they paid him money to put his name on them
they came to him

Damage control: the post

So, is she arguing in favor of outsourcing? Because I'm pretty sure that most Americans don't like that.

I really don't get why they even bother attacking a businessman for taking every opportunity given to him within the bounds of the law to maximize profits.

acontinuouslean.com/the-american-list/

Seems to be a shit-ton.

God it feels like anything he does is bait for some poor bastards to take. It will then immediately backfire spectacularly on whoever dares take the bait

Correct.

Because your arguments don't have to be sound to affect people.

Using reasonable arguments is overrated, sophism always wins.

He's a billionaire, I'm sure he can afford to make his clothes in America like thousands of other companies

I dont have twitter, but could people mass respond "at least he doesnt produce murder" and link the death of the guy that wss going to testify against her?

He wants to get rid of Paco not hire him.

He's admitted to this so many times, he does what he has to in order to make money. Not his fault the u.s law encourages exporting jobs.

>acontinuouslean.com/the-american-list/

going through the list

One company in A makes shirts
only slouch wear (t-shirts)
no dress shirts

Yes, but one of his big talking points is keeping work in the US. Overall it's nothing but it's all Hillary can say because she's done far, far worse.

Will they ever understand that it's not about who you side with but who is your enemy.

Guess you've proven me completely wrong then!

>Trump speaks about the problems of outsourcing
>Shillary points out that goods are produced overseas

Is she mental ?

This is such a retarded argument. Even if a person is against China they can't not buy Chinese products becaues almost everything is made in China.

That's the fucking point. Its prohibitively expensive for American companies to make shit that's why we need people like Trump to step in and make fair trade deals.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

You dumbfucks realize that he doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with the manufacturing process and that this is from his discontinued macy's line, right?

>no 120k+ RTs and favorites in 30 minutes
Hillary support diminishing?

>what is american apparel

And how many people has Clinton employed, outside of politics or her "charity"?

Trump: Political elites have constructed and encouraged a system where outsourcing is more profitable than employing American workers

Clinton: HAH, he's wrong! See, as a businessman, he outsourced things! Vote for me to continue outsourcing.

Clinton is literally retarded.

>they can't not buy
wew

>Chinese products becaues almost everything is made in China
This isn't about what people buy. This is about what Trump produces.

Please examine the other posts by my ID :-)

Did he ever say he would NEVER use foreign labor?
>no
What is the point in that tweet? Just because he says he wants to bring back American jobs doesn't mean he 100% stops business everywhere else. Fucking morons...

B

one clothing company defunct
other just a outlet with no dress clothes - mountain man stuff
one make khakis and prep wear - no dress clothes

Winner for B! - brooks bros.

(random sampling of non-clothing leads to defunct sites)

Brush your teeth young woman

Something's up with the bots.

None of them can compete with overseas pricing. They are all hipster brands that can barely fill an order for 500 pcs. American Apparel probably has the lowest prices out of all of them. But they are still double the price for a basic ringspun cotton shirt. Not to mention American Apparel is NOT profitable at all. They declare bankruptcy every 10 years like clockwork. I can answer more questions if you'd like.

>having to be competitive in a business climate he has no control over
>literally one of the politicians who has been expanding this practice

sage

>Hillary's speaking about gun violence right now

>Here's one of her arms deals in action
>Hillary's speaking about Wall Street corruption right now.

>Here's one of her Goldman-Sachs speech transcripts. lol, jk, she wont release them.

might be her natural color
not everyone's teeth are supposed to be white

C = 2

Winner is Cego and Common Wealth Proper

She hasn't activated her social media bots yet.

D= 0

This

all teeth are white originally, diet habits like tea & coffee consumption, and sugars (especially liquid sugars) do stain your teeth yellow over time

>trump shills think Bangladesh is in north america

PC cult brainwashing. We aren't educated to know how the system actually works

They force business people to go outside to be competitive in the market. Trump may be rich but he is not stupid.

That's it! I am a #chumpforTrump now.
Wait, I have always supported Trump

E = 0

runner up - homeless chic provider Engineered Garments

This.

Once all manufacturers are forced to stop being kikes then he can do the same.

Until then hes just shooting himself in the foot to try and manufacture stuff here.

F=1
Freemans Sporting Club

do you honestly not read a single post in these threads?

People legitimately answer questions & refute points.

Do you blindly walk in here like the dumb pole you are to not just shitpost, but post utter shit?

Jesus christ, this is pathetic

I could make a much better job for 100 tacos the hour.
Stir up shit at Tumblr
Infect Facekike with bullshit (even more)
Slide threads at Sup Forums with bait threads and fucktons of proxies, sometimes even debating with myself.
Create anal pain at twitter.

Fug:DDDD

Same for my white team trump polo. made in USA

business ethics you retard

He wanted to make more money making his shirts in Bangladesh. He wants to make it possible to make more money making shirts in the US. That's his point. That's his whole fucking point. America first, does she not understand America first?

G = 0

one possible, but broken site

>What is a licensing agreement
>Thinking he actually makes fucking clothes

Yes, Trump is a liar and a hypocrite just like every other politician.

Your point?

>it's not his fault! the only way he could have gotten rich is by abusing the systems he decries!
So if a welfare queen supports herself and her kids on government assistance, she's a good girl she dindu nuffin, don't hate the player hate the game.

>it only counts if the clothing manufacturer makes the exact same type of shirt as in OP's pic.
You're splitting hairs.

The point is that if he really gave a damn he could produce his shit in the states and still turn a profit.

Especially if he's le 11D inter-dimensional string-chess master meme like you pretend like his is.

>None of them can compete with overseas pricing.
And yet many of them do. Hmm.

She proved his point lmao what an idiot

Trump is a good businessman, so must make the best business decisions. Because of Hillary's policies, the best move is to manufacture outside of the US. Trump intends to make the best move to produce in the US.

It's very fucking simple.

Wow, it's literally nothing

Please tell me this is real

>How's your cultural enrichment going by the way?
london is already ours

Where's all Hillary's shit made anyway?

>calling Trump Drumpf
>using memes that are used against shills for nĂºmeros reasons against trump supporter just because you don't understand shit
Holy fuck, just get out already.

H = 5

way to go H!

Yes. Dangerously so

maybe she doesn't know what outsourcing means, or why people are concerned with it

unless she thinks everyone wants to work in a textile factory like it's 1890

i think they're more concerned with even our useless service industry office jobs moving to india

what job is there for a low class person now? wal-mart? mcdonalds?

He still profited from the overseas production whether he made them or stamped his name on them. This is the worst defense I can think of. "I didn't make them, I just sold them under my brand."

>>Sup Forums is still in denail

I think you mean denali.

>implying she has any shit

she takes money, she doesn't make money

She proved his point. Hildabeast's husband outsources jobs making it to expensive to print in the US. The fact he has to outsource proves the elites are destroying industry here.

>He says as the polls show Trump continue downward

I = 1
J = 1
K = 0
L =1
M = 1
N = 1
O =1
P = 2
Q = 0

beginning to relax standards and including slouch wear

Brush your teeth young woman

Yeah, but obiously Dumocraps won't know that

And who caused all of Americas industry to go overseas? It's Hillary's husband and everyone who signed NAFTA.

What about all her campaign receipts that say "From Saudi Arabia"?