What keeps you going, Sup Forums?

Shitposting not much else tbqh. Hate to see what it will be like when this place is no longer interesting enough.

Hatred and spite, with just enough love for close family members to stop me from losing it completely

Too lazy to kill myself. Also alcohol.

Drugs, pussy, music.. also drugs.

tomato juice

Blood-mindedness.that's it. Stiffening my spine and looking hell in the face, and moving through it with the hope of leaving my kids something worth having.

I am afraid of killing myself.

Memes, the occasional laugh I get from shitposters and distractions during manual labor, lots of the caffienated jew too.

Take 5-htp, dank memes, ignore edgelords but laugh at shitposters, and slay pussy left and right.

I'm pathologically optimistic.

Happenings

DESU

Curiosity.

Life can be shitty to live at times but it's great to look at from the sideline and watch the whole clusterfuck unfold.

Partying, pussy, music, nature, loved ones etc.

degenerate

If I give up, everyone I hate wins.

Philosophy, reading, sleeping 8 hours a day, mental exercising, avoiding television and the plebeians.

just fucking kill yourselves you pathetic faggots

nobody wants to see you suck each other's cock about how sad, deep and cold you are, fuck off back to Sup Forums

Tell me more about how to live my life, random German guy on Sup Forums.

I am happy with my life and the way it is going

The fact that there is a God.

An elephant God?

>Work for the state
>Need to give welfare to more and more shitskins
>Some arguement on diversity quota
>Protest
>Get fired
>boiling point has been reached a week later
>half of my department quit.
>mfw
For a decade on Sup Forums and Sup Forums memery is becoming reality, I lost to a system for which I worked tireless for over 3 years.

Fuck this society, I want my country back.

This. Rise above the shit and ride it.