ITT: Pics that trigger Sup Forums

ITT: Pics that trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2519606/Alexander-Blackman-Royal-Marine-murdered-Taliban-fighter-jailed-life.html
mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain.tumblr.com/post/145853116544/destroyed-my-grandfathers-rifle-with-a-hatchet
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11101639/WW1-machine-gun-found-in-mans-garage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a Unionist, and there is literally nothing wrong with that.

:^)

>illegally leave a union and try to create your own country
>get pissed when you get smacked upside the head and forced back into the union

>Sup Forums is one person

Try harder reddit you can do better.

Yeah only losers illegally secede amirite

>he thinks we support slavery

Only losers illegally secede and then lose.

no. only losers fail at illegally seceding

If you showed the Army of the Potomac a vision of (current year), they would have immediately sworn allegiance to General Lee. The men on both sides were just fighting their country, which they shared. That's why reconciliation between North and South was so peaceful. That's why we let them have their way during reconstruction.

This is something that would trigger /k/ even more.
You should try posting this on /k/, actually.

It might as well be, with all the hiveminded shitposting that goes on here.

This is why we need sensible hatchet-control laws

It's been posted to death.

You didn't post the whole thing about how it was his inheritance

>US secedes from UK
>So courageous and patriotic, self-determination is an inviolable human right
>CS secedes from US
>YOU FUCKING TRAITORS ALL RACIST REDNECK NAZI KKK SHOULD DIE REEEEE

He got off, luckily.

>That's why we let them have their way during reconstruction.

Wrong. The Republicans (after Lincoln died) were harsh and forced freed blacks into government offices in the South as a form of punishment and humiliation. They even attempted to impeach Andrew Johnson because he tried to limit their wrath. The reason why segregation existed was because Reconstruction was so forced that it scared all the Southern whites.

>you will never get hunt terrorists

More like, if the Confederacy won then it would have been legitimized, but they failed, so they are losers.

Specifically Rutherford B. Hayes was caught rigging the election, and cut a deal with southern Democrats agreeing that he would removed bluecoats and let the south do whatever it wanted to the niggers, in exchange there would not be civil war 2.0 and his "election" would be tolerated

This was the real reason reconstruction ended. Jim Crow was a reaction to the excesses and injustice of black rule and the carpetbaggers, propped up by northern occupation forces, during reconstruction

Reconstruction was a punitive measure intended as a reprisal for Lincoln's assassination, Northern Republicans didn't give a shit about equality or nigger rights

Jesus, is there anything that more succinctly captures the milquetoast generation's vanity, depravity, and rejection of civilization?

>Start war by shelling American Fort with no proper declaration after they won't hand it over
>Call it the War of Northern Aggression

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2519606/Alexander-Blackman-Royal-Marine-murdered-Taliban-fighter-jailed-life.html

This article always makes me rage

>tfw black
>tfw legitimatley hate whites and are glad they're getting outbred and only come to Sup Forums for white boy tears
>tfw cucked ass Northern white boys literally died to free my ancestors

They knew their place. Dying in agony so that I could fuck their descendants in the future.

You're a stupid faggot from r/enoughtrumpspam. Be original or go away. It makes me fucking sick that I see shit on reddit BEFORE Sup Forums these days

>canadian teachers

>Film yourself committing a war crime
>Get jailed

Life is harsh given the mitigating circumstances but he's still a tool.

>yfw you realize that no matter what happens to whites, you will always be a monkey

>This article always makes me rage
why? there are rules in war, too

>digging up un-exploded shells and bombs
>crying when the authorities arrest you and blow them up after you stole them and weapons from heritage sites using a shovel

uniforms and shit should have been spared and donated to proper museums along with the standard weapons, but lol @ the explosives

The uniforms and stuff were spared, can't find the source but they just detonated the ammunition in situ and removed the firearms for destruction off-site by Army ammunition techs.

British papers just like to stir up outrage.

He's a war hero, 6 deployments, under stress from seeing british soldier's limbs hung from trees as trophies by Taliban, so he executes some guy who was shooting at them a few minutes ago. You really think he deserves life in prison for that? Are you literally a muslim?

>it's a black guy roleplaying as a nigger episode

you do understand that the worlds population is already way over its sustainable limit?

Meaning only more and more niggers and shitskins will suffer by the billions, so much suffering...the Four Horsemen cometh soon, and when thou cometh, you and your people will only know death, and chaos until you are all gone.

mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain.tumblr.com/post/145853116544/destroyed-my-grandfathers-rifle-with-a-hatchet

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11101639/WW1-machine-gun-found-in-mans-garage.html
The source is vague, doesn't specify but I kind of doubt they exploded the uniforms.

We killed Lincoln and kept the niggers all in one place for the most part, it worked out ok.

>Not donating it all to a museum
Fucking clowns

Killing Lincoln kept the slaves in the US you inbred meth guzzling hick.

As I said, if you'd read my post, life is a harsh sentence but rules is rules.

>Believing this myth

Prove it

>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger
>be nigger
be nigger

perfect thread to post it

Diplomacy's a bitch.

The slaves were freed before he died, his death had no effect on them. Lincoln wanted to deport the Nigs at the start of the Civil War if the South agreed to stay in the Union, the South said Muh Freedom!

Done

the absolute madman

t bh that's triggering me hard

the british have no sense of independent justice beyond the consensus of state legislation. Don't bother expressing or trying to teach anything that goes against their programming, it's futile.

Mate the difference is we won.

I ant to go back in time with a nice video of blacks and show Lincoln what he did.

Shit, what the fuck?

not sure about that

>The law shouldn't apply to everyone equally
>My feelings should affect sentencing

Nigger plz go

underrated and went of the radar

>felt the need to vomit on it

Jesus, that actually made me kek, how much of a beta is that kid.

The British have a very clear understanding of their place in the globe, from centuries- millenia- of war and conflict. Unlike isolated America who can be self-centered jack-asses and only occasionally experience the backlash from it, the UK have to weigh their own sense of honor against the effect it has on their neighbors. And sometimes (like with Brexit) honor wins, but failing to punish war crimes means more war crimes committed against them.

>failing to punish war crimes means more war crimes against them
>taliban who hang marines limbs from trees like the predator will now stop because a limey went to jail

Wew ladimus

Rules of engagement. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Well played.